• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ushook

LMA will be busy tonight. If they want to make it a game he has to see 38 mins.

• tmarohl

@nbahan said...

Not that it matters because he just isn’t good, but aren’t we past the deadline to sign someone and have them available for the playoffs?

They might not make the playoffs. Looking at their schedule I would project them to go 8-9 in their last 17 games. Will that be enough to hold off the Clippers, Nuggets and Jazz?

• jglumsic

@superjon said...

Low owned stud that might break the slate.

Durant

Not all in but in one my two main line ups. He’s due for positive regression and matches up well against the Spurs

Definitely just noticed they are trying to tempt us to play him on DK. Lowest his price has been in a while

• clrockny24

play Dwight or pay up for Towns at C on fanduel?

• Njsum1

@BUFUu2 said...

lol thanks for stepping in and taking the blame on this for me lol….. I do think you are right in no way shape or forum was i going to play klay tonight but after all of this I think i will…… the dude just asked at 6200 who would you take… I think klay will at least give you value so if his whole lineup goes off I don’t think klay will destroy it at all……

Haha no problem,…he averages 33.8 DK points per game against the Spurs in two games. Both games were played with the warriors at full strength. Could he put up 17 DK points..sure…could he put up 45…sure…what’s he likely to do…my guess around 30ish.

• superjon

@jglumsic said...

Definitely just noticed they are trying to tempt us to play him on DK. Lowest his price has been in a while

I have him paired with Curry

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@clrockny24 said...

play Dwight or pay up for Towns at C on fanduel?

I’m going Towns. He sees way more minutes consistently & has more upside especially with Jimmy gone

• mnsugrinder

@Briancobb33 said...

I’m rostering Chriss today seems like he’s starting to get more run (stop fouling). Obviously he could foul out in 10 minutes but I’ll risk it.

• nbahan

@tmarohl said...

They might not make the playoffs. Looking at their schedule I would project them to go 8-9 in their last 17 games. Will that be enough to hold off the Clippers, Nuggets and Jazz?

The Western Conference is a mess. Hell, my team the Thunder could fall out of the playoffs. Everyone within a couple of games should make for some quality games down the stretch at least.

• jglumsic

@superjon said...

I have him paired with Curry

Contrarian Play for sure. I just stick to my rule unless one ore more of the big 4 is out I don’t normally roster Curry or Durant.

• Briancobb33

@mnsugrinder said...

Josh Jackson

Well Jackson is like 2000$ more expensive so I can’t really swing that without blowing up my whole core.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

They might end competing with the Spurs for the 8 spot. Crazy.

• raymond333

@elving188 said...

I’m going Towns. He sees way more minutes consistently & has more upside especially with Jimmy gone

Cool, was just going to ask the same. I’m liking Towns tonite too….and just dummying up lines, it seems like salary might not be as much as an issue (vs most nites)

• ushook

KAT 70 burger betches!

• vorg7

Do you guys think Bam Adebayo is worth a flyer?

• buka521

@P0key said...

Danny Green
    Cassipi
    Jerami Grant

Are my rough draft punts..

Winslow has been killing it lately

• upgradetoquestionable

Man RHJ is just over 5K on FD. I want to get on that before it shoots up. Is this the game he gets 26-28 minutes and puts up 30+?

• frugal

Looks like Yahoo went back to min 2X payout in the $1. Woo-hoo Yahoo!

• ushook

Very iffy about booker tonight…. he can give you 20 fp or 70. What do you guys think?

• tmarohl

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Man RHJ is just over 5K on FD. I want to get on that before it shoots up. Is this the game he gets 26-28 minutes and puts up 30+?

Coach wants to keep him in a bench role going forward. Could be good or bad depending on how many minutes he gets.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ushook said...

Very iffy about booker tonight…. he can give you 20 fp or 70. What do you guys think?

i think you just looked at his game log from the past few games lol

but i think he’s safe for 40+ tonight

• ushook

@elving188 said...

Haha yeaaaa i know… but the thought of pg13 manning him up always concerns me.

• nbahan

@ushook said...

Play every shooting guard, that can hit a 3, for the rest of the year against OKC. It will work out 97.23% of the time.

• jglumsic

Anyone know if you get a ticket for each Top Dog on DK you draft or is it only just one ticket at the end of this week?

• raymond333

@elving188 said...

Agreed, they seemed high on him on the grind this morning, so I would put him at around the same 40 or more.

If I had to guess, worse case mid 30’s…best case 70 lol. He can do it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).