• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 7 ) at Charlotte ( -7 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Miami ( 1 ) —- T: 208.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 214
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ushook said...

Haha yeaaaa i know… but the thought of pg13 manning him up always concerns me.

I wouldn’t worry about PG13 too much. Booker just dropped 61 on them a few games ago

Always the possibility he craps the bed (vs ATL???) but it’s unlikely and if he isn’t scoring they’re a lot more likely to get blown out but they’d still keep guys like Booker in anyway

• BUFUu2

@Njsum1 said...

Haha no problem,…he averages 33.8 DK points per game against the Spurs in two games. Both games were played with the warriors at full strength. Could he put up 17 DK points..sure…could he put up 45…sure…what’s he likely to do…my guess around 30ish.

well there i go actually love this lineup stack of westy,durant,klay,dinwinndle

• NarrowJ

If Belinelli is out does that mean McConnell triple-dubs with 6 steals????

• DirkDigglerz

Josh Jackson is the only Suns guy I will touch nohomi

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

If Belinelli is out does that mean McConnell triple-dubs with 6 steals????

It’s far more likely Ben Simmons does

• dolphinkick182

@elving188 said...

It’s funny we’re talking shit but know good and well that when they announce he’s going to get some kind of minutes we’re going to be on here talking about him and whether or not to play him lol

So you think he’s a good value if he gets 20 minutes?

A. Sherrod Blakely

Verified account

@ASherrodblakely

More
    The Timberwolves Tom Thibodeau said Derrick Rose may play tonight vs the #Celtics

• BerkeleyBoss

@ushook said...

Very iffy about booker tonight…. he can give you 20 fp or 70. What do you guys think?

He’s a bit pricey on DK. KD is only $300 more, Towns $400 more, Steph $500 more and Embiid $600 more. He might belong there though, this is time of year where booker takes 24 shots a game.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

i think you just looked at his game log from the past few games lol

but i think he’s safe for 40+ tonight

Booker has played 51 games this season and in 21 of them he had less than 35 FP’s and 12 of them he didn’t even get to 30. It’s not just the past few games.

• frugal

@dolphinkick182 said...

So you think he’s a good value is he gets 20 minutes?

A. Sherrod Blakely

Verified account

@ASherrodblakely

More
    The Timberwolves Tom Thibodeau said Derrick Rose may play tonight vs the #Celtics

Thibs runs a short rotation. Who do you see him stealing minutes from? I doubt it.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Booker has played 51 games this season and in 21 of them he had less than 35 FP’s and 12 of them he didn’t even get to 30. It’s not just the past few games.

yeah.. im sure he didn’t look that far back it was a joke I was saying he literally has a 20ftp & a 70 in his recent log so that’s what he was referring to is what I was thinking haha

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Thibs runs a short rotation. Who do you see him stealing minutes from? I doubt it.

• NarrowJ

@elving188 said...

It’s far more likely Ben Simmons does

Yup was kidding about another 50 FP game. But can see a handful extra minutes for TJ (with the rest going to TLC or Anderson). He can hit low to mid 30’s easily if he gets mins in the upper 20’s.

• BawseGeller

How’s about an Elf On A Shelf tonight??

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

Yup was kidding about another 50 FP game. But can see a handful extra minutes for TJ (with the rest going to TLC or Anderson). He can hit low to mid 30’s easily if he gets mins in the upper 20’s.

Who you like at C?

Feel like it’s the the hardest decision for me today. Especially on FD. I WANT to play Allen and he’s cheap but man..can’t trust it.

• frugal

forgot to quote…

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Ahhhh….but your sample is skewed as it doesn’t consider recent usage boost and team dynamic changes over the season. He’s taken 18+ shots in 9 of the last 10, so I’m going to use that as my threshold. In the 29 games this season he’s taken 18+ shots the distribution is…

>50 7
    40-50 13
    35-40 5
    <35 4

So, 86% chance of 35+, 69% of 40+ if his usage trend continues.

• ushook

@BawseGeller said...

How’s about an Elf On A Shelf tonight??

He loves OKC… 47 (w/orlando) and 53 (w/phoenix).

He’s in my LU’s

• dmbtrip2004

@frugal said...

Ahhhh….but your sample is skewed as it doesn’t consider recent usage boost and team dynamic changes over the season. He’s taken 18+ shots in 9 of the last 10, so I’m going to use that as my threshold. In the 29 games this season he’s taken 18+ shots the distribution is…

>50 7
    40-50 13
    35-40 5
    <35 4

• mbunner23

60 percent of statistics are made up…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

>50 7
    40-50 13
    35-40 5
    <35 4

This made me think of that scene from Good Will Hunting where they’re at the bar and Matt Damon comes in with the knowledge to that blonde guy. You’re Matt Damon & I’m Ben lol

• frugal

@elving188 said...

This made me think of that scene from Good Will Hunting where they’re at the bar and Matt Damon comes in with the knowledge to that blonde guy. You’re Matt Damon & I’m Ben lol

Ha!

Last season when I could leverage the NBA API to pull down game logs my model was way more accurate. Since I’m too cheap to pay for logs, I’ve been using season and past 5 game averages and haven’t been as accurate. Next season, I’m either going to up my coding skills to scrape logs from somewhere or find the most affordable source of game logs and pay up.

• BerkeleyBoss

@frugal said...

>50 7
    40-50 13
    35-40 5
    <35 4

Yup, he’s averaging 24 shots a game in the past 8 since he returned from injury.

• dolphinkick182

Jerry Zgoda

Verified account

@JerryZgoda
    4m
    4 minutes ago

More
    Rose said he’s ready to play tonight against Celtics, but deferred that decision to Thibs. He said Thibs and Andy Greer are putting together a package to prepare him to play.

Thibs to Greer: “ok Andy, we’ve got Bandaids, ice packs, gauze, splints, asprin, an epipen and an AED. Anything else we need for Derricks package? I want to get him on the court for at least 3 minutes”

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dolphinkick182 said...

Jerry Zgoda

Verified account

@JerryZgoda
    4m
    4 minutes ago

More
    Rose said he’s ready to play tonight against Celtics, but deferred that decision to Thibs. He said Thibs and Andy Greer are putting together a package to prepare him to play.

Thibs to Greer: “ok Andy, we’ve got Bandaids, ice packs, gauze, splints, asprin, an epipen and an AED. Anything else we need for Derricks package? I want to get him on the court for at least 3 minutes”

hahahaha

• tmarohl

@elving188 said...

Jamal Crawford

He might get two of Teagues minutes and two of Tyus Jones.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).