7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

So why not just play Frank Jackson and his 35 minutes over Elf and upgrade?

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Eh, doing ok! More peaks and less valleys. I’ve stopped the bleeding, but not fully healed.

Good enough for me

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I think I have more jackson than payton. That being said, the rationale for elf is that his floor/ceiling combo is huge, and Frank Jackson is not.

• ScofieldReturns

@Ts99 said...

Anyone worried about OKC playing their 5th game in 7 nights, plus ot last night?

yeah im worried pg13 might be a late scratch. debating shelving him

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Because Elf could get 50 and Jackson could get 20?

• captainwacky

Also, there’s no guarantee jackson gets 35 minutes, or really even does anything with them. Elf is pretty good at grinding out stats if you give him enough minutes.

• zpa1989

dragic in play? says he may come off the bench. good matchup.

• captainwacky

@ScofieldReturns said...

yeah im worried pg13 might be a late scratch. debating shelving him

Both teams need this game, so I doubt they scratch him, but I could see them being tired.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Also, there’s no guarantee jackson gets 35 minutes, or really even does anything with them. Elf is pretty good at grinding out stats if you give him enough minutes.

yeah, Jackson in the starting line up with Randle, AD, and Payton equals not a lot of usage.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Because Elf could get 50 and Jackson could get 20?

Sure I guess. I think its more likely that Jackson equals him….he is starting and probably closing no matter what plus he will take usage away from Elf now as a ball handler. This is a hit to Elf with Jackson in the starting LU.

• vick325

Powell and his 35mins or Brow and his 20mins?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Both teams need this game, so I doubt they scratch him, but I could see them being tired.

Ya but you are screwed if he is your only guy at 9700 at 10:30 and he were to get ruled out.

• frugal

@zpa1989 said...

dragic in play? says he may come off the bench. good matchup.

For $13 on Yahoo I’ll have some Dragic for sure. He’s killed the last 2 before missing in a similar role. EDIT: Though 1st game back he may only see minutes in the teens.

• mr_papageorgio

Anyone think Rabb is in play? UTA plays big so I feel like he could see a few extra minutes.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Sure I guess. I think its more likely that Jackson equals him….he is starting and probably closing no matter what plus he will take usage away from Elf now as a ball handler. This is a hit to Elf with Jackson in the starting LU.

I’ll go back to my prior point about payton being a worse play than white, but still a really good play: sometimes it’s better not to talk yourself out of these strong spots; it doesn’t matter that he’ll be chalky. I might be guilty of it today, as I’m a little under where I thought I would be on elf, but he’s… a really good play.

• monarch

So Elf/Sato or Jackson/Conley?

• frugal

@vick325 said...

Powell and his 35mins or Brow and his 20mins?

Been riding Powell every night but planing to skip this one. I’m sure he’ll hit 30 but I don’t know if I see 40 tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

So you think Jackson is going to run the point and Elf is just going to stand there?

• captainwacky

@mr_papageorgio said...

Anyone think Rabb is in play? UTA plays big so I feel like he could see a few extra minutes.

I have so much rabb on fanduel it’s disgusting.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

So Elf/Sato or Jackson/Conley?

bleh… that’s actually kinda close but I still lean elf/sato

• mr_papageorgio

@captainwacky said...

I have so much rabb on fanduel it’s disgusting.

I’m torn between him and Frank the Tank. Frank seems like the ultimate example of chasing and I have Kemba so I think I’m going Rabb.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Jackson is starting, because who else will? Jackson will get no usage fall somwhere between 20-30 DK points, which is fine and the possibility of 30 is why I’m on him, but Elf is the ceiling play. Fully expecting an Elf triple double tonight. 13 points, 12 assists, 11 boards. Throw in a block and a couple steals then hopefully not too many TO’s.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I think Jackson is starting, because who else will? Jackson will get no usage fall somwhere between 20-30 DK points, which is fine and the possibility of 30 is why I’m on him, but Elf is the ceiling play. Fully expecting an Elf triple double tonight. 13 points, 12 assists, 11 boards. Throw in a block and a couple steals then hopefully not too many TO’s.

safe to say you’re pretty high on elf.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’m still with Elf but I’m a little worried about the matchup with Lowry…hopefully he guards Danny Green because if he is on Lowry I’m not sure he gets those boards.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

safe to say you’re pretty high on elf.

He’s my highest owned guy. Just rolling with it. I think the game stays tight. Him approaching 40 minutes wouldn’t shock me. Don’t see how he doesn’t get there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).