7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

Also if Zach LaVine can score 39 against Philly? Harden can surely score 60? Right? That is how it works?

• scott1489

If you have 3rd pick in “Draft” and harden and then Russ go, would y’all pick joker or PG-mvp?

• superstars92

I’m almost sure Kemba and Elfrid will be chalk at PG/G on DK (maybe FD but I don’t play there and have no idea what prices are).

The question is do you add Nicholas Batum with Kemba. See if you do that, you actually want something like Kemba = 55 FPs, Batum = 35 FPs for 90 total. You don’t want Kemba = 70 FPs and Batum = 20 FPs for 90 total.

Now, you may be like but it’s 90 FPs total either way…but it’s so different because if Kemba goes off, you coulda easily found a replacement for Batum that would have gotten you more than 20 FPs for more than 90 total. Basically, my point is you don’t want Batum playing like Mo Harkless and Kemba playing like Dame Lilliard.

Kemba does have 70 FP upside today, I don’t think anyone doubts that. It’s kinda similar to what Dame had yesterday, gonna be playoff type of game for Hornets. Expected for Kemba is around 50 FPs though, just has that extra ceiling.

• pbr713

@jcotdl said...

I need some 2nd tier Cs- anyone got strong feelings afte Jokic, Drummond Vuc?

Capela

• monarch

I’m at Harden/PG+ Pels value and Wiz/Hornets. Subject to change…lol

• JSteele

@scott1489 said...

If you have 3rd pick in “Draft” and harden and then Russ go, would y’all pick joker or PG-mvp?

Probably Joker for me, slight lean. I think PG has some risk on the B2B with his shoulder injury and the OT game yesterday.

• jess701

@Pandamonious said...

It wouldn’t shock me if someone sat, but Lowry is due for a rest game more than Kawhi.

Panda, I am playing a 50.00 H2H tonight need your help on a good cash C tonight please!

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

I’m almost sure Kemba and Elfrid will be chalk at PG/G on DK (maybe FD but I don’t play there and have no idea what prices are).

The question is do you add Nicholas Batum with Kemba. See if you do that, you actually want something like Kemba = 55 FPs, Batum = 35 FPs for 90 total. You don’t want Kemba = 70 FPs and Batum = 20 FPs for 90 total.

Now, you may be like but it’s 90 FPs total either way…but it’s so different because if Kemba goes off, you coulda easily found a replacement for Batum that would have gotten you more than 20 FPs for 90 total.

Kemba does have 70 FP upside today, I don’t think anyone doubts that. It’s kinda similar to what Dame had yesterday, gonna be playoff type of game for Hornets. Expected for Kemba is around 50 FPs though, just has that extra ceiling.

Kemba and Elfrid are both match the field type chalk to me. They’re good plays, and I don’t want to be underweight either, if anything slightly overweight, yet I don’t want ALL the Kemba or all the Elf.

• monarch

Superstars…cant Sato get 45 on Kemba and then you get 40 from Batum and continue to pay up above Kemba?

• superstars92

@Njsum1 said...

Kemba and Elfrid are both match the field type chalk to me. They’re good plays, yet I don’t want ALL the Kemba or all the Elf.

Yea that’s perfectly fine. Elf is a bit annoying. He gets a lot of his FPs from peripherals and it’s harder to predict those. But he should have a very solid floor at 5k. He’s like a rebound hunter too which is great for fantasy, maybe not so great for real NBA defense since you sag off your man.

• JSteele

I think if I want any of the Pelicans it will be Randle. He’s already high usage, but will need to do even more for them against the Raptors and he gets a better matchup than say Elfrid against Lowry

• BPhillips44

Is Beal worth the hefty 10,500 on FD?

• Briancobb33

Pat Bev getting plenty of minutes and Westbrook can be sloppy with the ball a 3 steal game in a fast pace game would not surprise me at all

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jess701 said...

Panda, I am playing a 50.00 H2H tonight need your help on a good cash C tonight please!

Oh, I don’t know Jess. NBA cash games aren’t my thing, but I would think maybe Zeller has the right levels of safety, consistency, and upside.

• scott1489

Yeah I feel you. Just don’t want to miss out on a 45pt PG night. After he went chest-to-chest with nurk, just seems like he’s in a different mindset. He deserves MVP

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Superstars…cant Sato get 45 on Kemba and then you get 40 from Batum and continue to pay up above Kemba?

If you are asking can he, I guess he can, but I don’t think it’s that likely. The main issue (any Wizards fans can help please) is I believe Sato plays the game the right way (like he’ll make the hockey pass), which means he’s efficient and won’t go all out hunting for stats, which does hurt his value a bit. In addition, Beal handles the ball a lot as the primary ball handler in go to situations, and he plays off ball.

I personally won’t have him (will have nearly 0%, maybe have him in a few game stacks), but if you want, go for it, he has had solid games since Wall went down, even with Beal in.

But…if you are asking can I game stack that game, yea that’s probably one of the better games to game stack with multiple players on multiple sides.

• superstars92

@Briancobb33 said...

Pat Bev getting plenty of minutes and Westbrook can be sloppy with the ball a 3 steal game in a fast pace game would not surprise me at all

Bev is also liable for injuring Westbrook at any time and starting a brawl. Probably won’t happen but seeing Westbrook got mad at Nurkic for tripping him, I can see any slight thing Bev does will result in technicals for both Bev and Westbrook.

Bev pretty much ended the Thunder’s hopes that one season where Thunder were #1 in West and KD/Westbrook were at their best.

• scott1489

Wouldn’t be surprised if the warriors score 145pts tonight. Kerr up their asses

• Njsum1

@superstars92 said...

Yea that’s perfectly fine. Elf is a bit annoying. He gets a lot of his FPs from peripherals and it’s harder to predict those. But he should have a very solid floor at 5k. He’s like a rebound hunter too which is great for fantasy, maybe not so great for real NBA defense since you sag off your man.

Elf has a nice floor, yet it’s rare they give him above 30-32 minutes. I know Jrue is out, yet I don’t know for sure elf is going to play 36. I’d want a lot of Elf if I thought he’d see 36 minutes. Matchup isn’t great either. It’s not like Holiday is out and he’s playing the hawks, in which case I’d want all the Elf even if he only played 30 minutes.

Everything lines up for Kemba, it’s just that Kemba likes to bust on Kemba chalk night. Plus the wizards are on the road, and other guys can take this game over. This game is going to have to be played tight throughout or the Wizards need to be playing with a slight lead for Kemba to max out value.

I like both plays a good amount, yet I wouldn’t be looking for 70% exposure to either.

• superstars92

Oh since Raptors Pelicans are playing each other, I really thought Toronto could have gone all-in this season for a championship and not cared about the future (if Kawhi leaves) by trading a core of

Pascal Siakam, Van Vleet, Delon Wright, Valanciunas, OG Anuoby, Norman Powell, and a 1st rounder for AD. This trade would have been way better than Lakers, but not sure if Pelicans would have accepted. Here at least you get a potential future all star in Pascal Siakam who’s definitely better than any current Lakers. Not sure people realize just how good Siakam has been this season on both sides of the floor and he’s young still.

A team of Lowry, Green, Leonard, AD, and Serge would have been potentially as good as what Warriors offered, especially with Cousins struggling. They coulda still had Lin backup, and maybe kept one of their core from the above trade (like they don’t give up OG) as another solid wing defender.

• Briancobb33

@superstars92 said...

Bev is also liable for injuring Westbrook at any time and starting a brawl. Probably won’t happen but seeing Westbrook got mad at Nurkic for tripping him, I can see any slight thing Bev does will result in technicals for both Bev and Westbrook.

Bev pretty much ended the Thunder’s hopes that one season where Thunder were #1 in West and KD/Westbrook were at their best.

This could also happen but is also why he’s a good gpp play. I think Westbrook is already at a high technical count to so likely will try to avoid another one so he doesn’t get suspended

• monarch

Superstars….I’ve been watching the Hornets a lot. Kemba plays approximately zero defense. 20 real life points from Sato would be ceiling level as he already does everything else. I dont need the best pieces from this game…I just want pieces if that makes sense. I think George can get to a place Kemba cannot.

• superstars92

@Briancobb33 said...

This could also happen but is also why he’s a good gpp play. I think Westbrook is already at a high technical count to so likely will try to avoid another one so he doesn’t get suspended

Oh no haha I’m not saying that’s the reason you shouldn’t play Westbrook or Bev. I just thought it was interesting to bring up. Their history between the two is very bad blood. Could motivate both to play extra hard too.

The main thing I’m concerned about Westbrook isn’t the potential anger, it’s more like he literally can’t shoot anymore and PG13 is their finisher, not him.

• captainwacky

I’m going to have a ton of lineups, and it’s going to look like a Pelican salad essentially. Granted, Jrue is usually the only thing keeping them in games, but they try really hard and play fast, which is enough for all their prices. I hope people only focus on Randle/Elf, because I like the other pieces just as much if not more,

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Oh, I don’t know Jess. NBA cash games aren’t my thing, but I would think maybe Zeller has the right levels of safety, consistency, and upside.

I’d be worried a bit about Zeller’s minutes. Matchup is good though

Cash games aren’t what they used to be..you need upside in cash games. Not saying Zeller doesn’t have it. Just saying that safe plays Won’t win you anything.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).