7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@captainwacky said...

Haha I was only doing it to highlight why Harris was on OK play today, not to ruffle your feathers. I’m a Bulls fan, so don’t really have anyone to be sensitive about these days, but fully get the love and (ironically) defense of Klay. He’s a hilarious topic of conversation in my house— so, so overrated to me as a player (yet still great as a mentioned), but probably my favorite NBA personality.

That’s funny, I’ve got Harris in my late slate LU…and yeah, there’s nobody else like Klay LOL

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I agree, just dont see it getting out of hand, pretty sure someone is sitting from the raptors

If someone sits from the raptors and Simmons is out, then it becomes my type of slate

LOL!

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s funny, I’ve got Harris in my late slate LU…and yeah, there’s nobody else like Klay LOL

I, too, just want to play basketball and hang out with dogs. Instagram models are also a reasonable way to exist.

• jcotdl

@captainwacky said...

I, too, just want to play basketball and hang out with dogs. Instagram models are also a reasonable way to exist.

• noddy

Anyone gonna Bev while other Elf?

• monarch

@noddy said...

Bev really sticks out but I’m of the belief that a tank is around the corner and it’s going to be a lot of SGA, Shamet and Wallace. Just not sure when that begins so I cannot fully endorse Pat Bev.

• IT4MVP

I NEVER get Bev right but I might give him a try today

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Bev really sticks out but I’m of the belief that a tank is around the corner and it’s going to be a lot of SGA, Shamet and Wallace. Just not sure when that begins so I cannot fully endorse Pat Bev.

Man, I thought so too…. but I think there’s a chance they might be like “screw it, let’s just spite the lakers and make the playoffs,” only because of who their owner is and that whole dynamic between the two teams. (or they could just want to make the playoffs, draft pick be damned).

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

I like the Clippers tonight… with OKC off a b2b OT win, high total and close game predicted and they may be lower owned that they should due to DEN/GSW game getting attention and value in NO and UTA and now maybe PHI.
    Seems like a Bev/Lou/Montrezl stack kind of game

• deepfat

Beal is going to be part of my core tonight with what should be some lower ownership. Anyone else seeing this?

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

Beal is going to be part of my core tonight with what should be some lower ownership. Anyone else seeing this?

Beal has been pretty good and consistent, so I see nothing wrong with this. I’ll have shares, but maybe not at core level.

• gvn2fly1421

@monarch said...

They are tied for 7th in the playoffs with a 4 game cushion on 9th. With 16 games left. And you think they trying to tank?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

I’ll have lineups with both of them

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Beal has been pretty good and consistent, so I see nothing wrong with this. I’ll have shares, but maybe not at core level.

My thoughts as well

• monarch

@gvn2fly1421 said...

They are tied for 7th in the playoffs with a 4 game cushion on 9th. With 16 games left. And you think they trying to tank?

We’ve discussed this at great lengths across multiple threads. I really dont have the energy to argue with every single person over this.

Yes…I think they eventual get back into the lottery so they can keep their pick and get AD and Kawhi. I think the Kings catch them at the end. It’s not even a hot take.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

We’ve discussed this at great lengths across multiple threads. I really dont have the energy to argue with every single person over this.

Yes…I think they eventual get back into the lottery so they can keep their pick and get AD and Kawhi. I think the Kings catch them at the end. It’s not even a hot take.

I don’t think it’s a hot take and had tended to agree with you… I think there’s weight to acknowledging that might not happen though.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

This has been my belief as well, but damned if they’re not doing a great job of keeping their fans engaged.

• RiskyBiscuits

GG – Or anyone that has an opinion – Why did the Warriors go get Bogut from halfway across the world?

• pbr713

@RiskyBiscuits said...

GG – Or anyone that has an opinion – Why did the Warriors go get Bogut from halfway across the world?

To play against Embiid in the finals…. Sixers homer here

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Your opinion is actually by far the majority opinion, on this thread and likely outside of it as well. It’s just that things have come to a halt on this message board as were waiting on news, and we all know who’s in play and who we want to play…yada, yada, yada…soooooo….we need something else to talk about.

As I’ve said on multiple posts, I don’t see a tank coming. they’ve done nothing a tanking teams does which would show me they have any intention of not trying to make a playoff push.

Just so we can have an I told you so moment or 2 at seasons end, I want to clarify that tanking is not the same as missing the playoffs. They have a very difficult remaining schedule and may organically miss the playoffs without trying to tank. For those calling for a tank, they will have to start resting key pieces or cutting minutes of their best players for no reason for you to claim victory.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

I don’t think it’s a hot take and had tended to agree with you… I think there’s weight to acknowledging that might not happen though.

I agree. If they do achieve that feat it will be quite impressive out of Ballmer and the front office to stay in a playoff race, keep their fans happy and still land max contract guy or guys.

I do know that the Mavs are tanking to keep their pick. I do know that these rich billionaire owners do not like giving capital away, especially to another owner they are in competition with for a franchise altering asset.

Or I could be off completely and they think they can win the title. I just dont think really smart executives think that way.

• Njsum1

@IT4MVP said...

I NEVER get Bev right but I might give him a try today

So….you’re saying I should fade him 🤔😁😎

• gaelicgirl

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Because opponents are destroying Boogie in the pick and roll, he’s a huge weak link. He’s not that great of a rim protector, either, so they needed to find a better defensive presence when they have to face opposing bigs and going small isn’t an option. Bogut was the natural choice, and he’s familiar with their system.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Clippers aren’t getting AD

• jcotdl

@gaelicgirl said...

6 more fouls?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).