7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8.5 ) at Miami ( -8.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at Golden State ( -6.5 ) —- T: 233
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 236.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Clippers aren’t getting AD

Any reasoning behind that?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Their isn’t a team on AD’s list that is capable of putting together a trade package that’s really worth AD. The only team that maybe could is Boston, but they aren’t even on his list. Once Boston loses in the 1st round and Kyrie makes it known he’s bolting I’m guessing Ainge will come to his senses and not mortgage everything to get AD. So it’s anybody’s guess where he ends up and LAC has just a good a chance as anybody.

• zpa1989

any clarity on the toronto center situation? ibaka or gasol?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I just don’t like how Ibaka profiles vs a lot of people on this slate— what am I seeing wrong here, because both projections and humans alike seem to love him?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

any clarity on the toronto center situation? ibaka or gasol?

heh.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I just don’t like how Ibaka profiles vs a lot of people on this slate— what am I seeing wrong here, because both projections and humans alike seem to love him?

Pace up game probably favors him over Gasol. I’m seeing him pop in my models as well and had the initial reaction as you.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Are you implying you think it’s more a Gasol game? Or just that even if Ibaka gets 25-30 minutes you don’t think he’s worth 5.4K on DK against NO versus what else is on this slate?

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@wafic said...

Pace up game probably favors him over Gasol. I’m seeing him pop in my models as well and had the initial reaction as you.

I think he’s going to do fine, I just don’t see toronto needing to extend anyone too hard most of the time. Like obviously the pels can keep it competitive, but I dunno.. doesn’t strike me as a great game environment to prioritize the raptors.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Are you implying you think it’s more a Gasol game? Or just that even if Ibaka gets 25-30 minutes you don’t think he’s worth 5.4K on DK against NO versus what else is on this slate?

The second part. Not sure about him vs gasol, either, which adds to my conundrum. But Ibaka does seem better suited vs AD/Randle.

• monarch

My guess is Gasol over Ibaka. They can dictate pace with Marc in there. He is not a defensive liability at all vs these Pelicans.

• jess701

Wow 9 games tonight some very intresting games also!

• frugal

@monarch said...

I agree. If they do achieve that feat it will be quite impressive out of Ballmer and the front office to stay in a playoff race, keep their fans happy and still land max contract guy or guys.

I do know that the Mavs are tanking to keep their pick. I do know that these rich billionaire owners do not like giving capital away, especially to another owner they are in competition with for a franchise altering asset.

Or I could be off completely and they think they can win the title. I just dont think really smart executives think that way.

The Mavs are tanking in hopes of keeping their pick, basically just better odds as its top 5 protected and they aren’t going to end at 5th worst as all those teams are tanking.

If I owned LAC, I’d push for a run personally as it will likely be some time before they make it again.

• IT4MVP

Anybody like Capella??

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@IT4MVP said...

Anybody like Capella??

I do. A lot.

• ushook

@IT4MVP said...

Anybody like Capella??

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

The second part. Not sure about him vs gasol, either, which adds to my conundrum. But Ibaka does seem better suited vs AD/Randle.

Ibaka is 5400. If the game gets out of hand he’ll still play 24 to 25. Could hit 40fps in that time. Not likely though…he’s a fine play..imo…not a must have yet,(changes if raptors rest someone).

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Any reasoning behind that?

Dont think they really have the assets that’s going to move the needle in their favor. What do you think they could offer to get the pelicans to bite?

• mbunner23

Center definitely looks like the deepest position on DK.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Center definitely looks like the deepest position on DK.

It’s guard, and it’s not even close, IMO.

• Benf15harp

Will Barton 💯. That’s all I got. Tax man took my soul today. LMAO
    Good luck

• damionismyname

@Benf15harp said...

Will Barton 💯. That’s all I got. Tax man took my soul today. LMAO
    Good luck

you write off those dice games where I took your cash?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Is in my player pool right now but can’t decide what I want to do with him. I feel like him and gasol have more of an equal min split than last game and he did have 5 blocks last game and only took 7 shots. I think I’m just gonna give him the X and not mess with it

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Is in my player pool right now but can’t decide what I want to do with him. I feel like him and gasol have more of an equal min split than last game and he did have 5 blocks last game and only took 7 shots. I think I’m just gonna give him the X and not mess with it

Especially with plays like Harrell, Portis, Draymond and Zeller all in much better spots/games.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

It’s guard, and it’s not even close, IMO.

IMO guard is pretty cut and dry. Centers is a lot more difficult with a lot of good plays.

• Briancobb33

Who on the clippers can guard PG? I’m trying hard not to put him in every lineup. Gallinari definitely can’t and they run 3 small guards in the backcourt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler