3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225
    6:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Washington ( 5 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at New York ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pick1979

Here we go Folks, A beauty of a Slate on Sunday.

Even the Early game only slate on FD looks very very playable.

One question…Is Shaq Harrison gonna get over 25 mins again. ..and is that almost entirely dependent on Arcidiacano being out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

One question…Is Shaq Harrison gonna get over 25 mins again. ..and is that almost entirely dependent on Arcidiacano being out.

Yeah if Archie is out I’ll play some Shaq. Main slate on DK is easy. Just built my dummy lineup. A few Bucks, a couple Suns, a couple Mavs, and your favorite Stud

• monarch

I like Shaq but he has a tougher matchup while Delon Wright has the same matchup Shaq just had and is a much better player with possibly THJ and Curry out. Also Jordan McGlaughlin gets the race track game vs New Orleans which makes me like him over Shaq as well but I do like Shaq.

• monarch

Also find it annoying that the Suns-Bucks isnt on either FD slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Also find it annoying that the Suns-Bucks isnt on either FD slate.

I’m glad it isn’t on the main FD slate but surprised it isn’t on the early one. Guess you could play the all day slate but who wants to play for just tickets

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I like Shaq but he has a tougher matchup while Delon Wright has the same matchup Shaq just had and is a much better player with possibly THJ and Curry out. Also Jordan McGlaughlin gets the race track game vs New Orleans which makes me like him over Shaq as well but I do like Shaq.

I’ll have Wright again and you may need both Shaq and Jordan on early slate. Maybe Lavine plays and we dont have to mess with Shaq

• superjon

Last night was one of the first times I actually lost money when playing 100 or more lineups. I can usually expect to break even most of the time.

HQ isn’t up yet, so no idea what plays I like yet.

I will be playing 1 in the Early, and 100 in the Main (99 Optimized and 1 Hand Built)

• FantasySultan

@superjon said...

Last night was one of the first times I actually lost money when playing 100 or more lineups. I can usually expect to break even most of the time.

HQ isn’t up yet, so no idea what plays I like yet.

I will be playing 1 in the Early, and 100 in the Main (99 Optimized and 1 Hand Built)

which contest

• superjon

@FantasySultan said...

which contest

Early – $7.77

Main – 2 in the $7.77 and 98 in the $0.05

• Ap1216

I have a question for the guys that run max entry every night, i currently play one lineup a night in mid to higher stakes cash games, im thinking about making the jump over to max entering, how do you guys delegate your time throughout the day? I spend the whole day perfecting one lineup i cant imagine combing through over 100 to make sure they are up to my standards, or do you just use a good optimizer? Ive tried in the past with nfl but didnt have much success ive always been better at single entry, any insight would be appreciated thank you

• mbunner23

3:30 slate just stack NO/Minn with maybe a piece or two from CHI or Brooklyn.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ap1216 said...

I have a question for the guys that run max entry every night, i currently play one lineup a night in mid to higher stakes cash games, im thinking about making the jump over to max entering, how do you guys delegate your time throughout the day? I spend the whole day perfecting one lineup i cant imagine combing through over 100 to make sure they are up to my standards, or do you just use a good optimizer? Ive tried in the past with nfl but didnt have much success ive always been better at single entry, any insight would be appreciated thank you

Instead of spending the day perfecting one lineup I’ll spend a few hours getting my player pool and projections adjusted. Then wait for any news, make any changes and get exposures adjusted. Then 10 mins before lock I’ll build lineups and import to DK, FD, and Yahoo

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

3:30 slate just stack NO/Minn with maybe a piece or two from CHI or Brooklyn.

Agreed

• Njsum1

@Pick1979 said...

Not sure if you saw, yet I responded to your question from Friday’s thread 👍

• smokeyca14

Delly n Green chasers where you at?

• Ap1216

@theIrrigator said...

Instead of spending the day perfecting one lineup I’ll spend a few hours getting my player pool and projections adjusted. Then wait for any news, make any changes and get exposures adjusted. Then 10 mins before lock I’ll build lineups and import to DK, FD, and Yahoo

Thank you, i think its the bankroll aspect that scares me as well for me to max enter The way i want to, im looking at around 3x my current nightly amount

• Pick1979

is DK caught with their pants down regarding Bledsoe, Middleton W giannis out

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

@Ap1216 said...

I’m a hand builder by nature so I agonize over like 10 lineup cores then enter each 15 times into a tournament if I’m gonna max enter then I just start make what I deem are some necessary pivots it has worked for me pretty well when there isn’t a ton of slate breaking news right at the end but it’s a lot of work I usually run a few optimizers to see what they are spitting out but by far and away my best finishes are when the optimizers get it wrong and my own takes are right that being said it can be ugly when I’m wrong.

• Ap1216

@Jsmitty123433 said...

I’m a hand builder by nature so I agonize over like 10 lineup cores then enter each 15 times into a tournament if I’m gonna max enter then I just start make what I deem are some necessary pivots it has worked for me pretty well when there isn’t a ton of slate breaking news right at the end but it’s a lot of work I usually run a few optimizers to see what they are spitting out but by far and away my best finishes are when the optimizers get it wrong and my own takes are right that being said it can be ugly when I’m wrong.

Yea i have a similar approach in my single build i use the optimizers to see what everyone else is gonna be on then adjust accordingly not all chalk is bad obviously but i like to make reasonable pivots, like last night bog over barton won me a bunch of money

• Njsum1

@Ap1216 said...

like last night bog over barton won me a bunch of money

I was shocked Bog was like 5% owned last night. 🤷‍♂️

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

is DK caught with their pants down regarding Bledsoe, Middleton W giannis out

Yep every lineup I make will most likely include Bledsoe/Middleton/Ersan

• JTAx33

@theIrrigator said...

Yep every lineup I make will most likely include Bledsoe/Middleton/Ersan

Are we sure Ersan is still the guy with Marvin there now?

• Njsum1

@JTAx33 said...

No, we are not

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@JTAx33 said...

Dont know, havent done any research. Looks like they are both 3k so I’m sure one of them is in play

• ripking

Luckily they are both 3k on Dk. So plug in whoever starts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).