3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225
    6:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -5 ) at Washington ( 5 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Houston ( -9.5 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at New York ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

I ended up with 100% Warren on both sites, starting to think I don’t like this slate as much as I did before lock. Also all-in on Zinger with lots of Beal, Butler, Elf, Sexton, Ross and Lyles.

I still feel lost at C, so I decided to swing for the fences with one Drummond, one TT and one Olynyk.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Wow….nobody picked Wizards on Fanduel. Maybe I made a huge mistake but I jammed them in there. Bertans at two percent, Napier and Troy Brown barely carrying ownership.

Napier and Bertans don’t surprise me a ton with what else was there, but Brown is surprising. SF was basically a wasteland. I’m like 34%.

• yisman

@mrmogz said...

You guys are hilarious, 5 mins into the game “ZOMG my lineups are dead, Middleton’s a bum, etc”

Middleton ended the first quarter with 20 fpts, like chill. And now Lopez it at 3.5.x and flaming.

Now can someone go find Ilyasova?

9 minutes in the first half and didn’t attempt a shot.

The bench guys are playing more than him.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I have zero exposure to Booker..you got anything to cheer me up?

He wont shoot 90% in the 2nd Half?

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Napier and Bertans don’t surprise me a ton with what else was there, but Brown is surprising. SF was basically a wasteland. I’m like 34%.

Yeah SF was really gross. Aside from Warren I took a little DJJ but it’s hard to be enthusiastic about that. Barnes should be good for 30, and though I didn’t play him I think House is kind of sneaky here as a DJJ pivot.

• monarch

I punted Bobby P quite a bit at center. The Pistons are bad vs that spot and they are on a B2B I believe. Weekend road B2Bs have to be major let down spots.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I built Wizards correlation stacks with Jimmy Butler. If that game gets weird I want all those Wizards shooters vs the team in the NBA with the second highest opponent three point rate.

• RipCityRings

Olynyk is 0.7% owned in the FD 7.77, DJA just 1.7%.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I ended up with 100% Warren on both sites, starting to think I don’t like this slate as much as I did before lock. Also all-in on Zinger with lots of Beal, Butler, Elf, Sexton, Ross and Lyles.

I still feel lost at C, so I decided to swing for the fences with one Drummond, one TT and one Olynyk.

I would of be 100% Vuc but forced in shares of Wagner, Portis, Bryant, Turner, and Robinson

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Fultz
    Doncic
    McRae
    Wright
    K. Johnson
    Siakam
    Ibaka
    Porzingis
    Vuc

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

I would of be 100% Vuc but forced in shares of Wagner, Portis, Bryant, Turner, and Robinson

That covers most of the available centers, so I guess one of us is about to be really wrong. One long shot that’s intruiging is Eubanks who I imagine they’ll need vs Drummond, but I just couldn’t do it. Vuc is in a weird spot, seems hard to predict when the Rockets contain bigs vs get torched.

• Matoshea

Brandon Knight available to play.

• yisman

@RipCityRings said...

That covers most of the available centers, so I guess one of us is about to be really wrong. One long shot that’s intruiging is Eubanks who I imagine they’ll need vs Drummond, but I just couldn’t do it. Vuc is in a weird spot, seems hard to predict when the Rockets contain bigs vs get torched.

he’s 72.5% in the SES

I ate the chalk

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah SF was really gross. Aside from Warren I took a little DJJ but it’s hard to be enthusiastic about that. Barnes should be good for 30, and though I didn’t play him I think House is kind of sneaky here as a DJJ pivot.

I played too much Keldon. I’m 83% Siakam, 45% Warren, 45% Keldon, 13% Jones Jr., 9% Gay, 5% Cedi

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Matoshea said...

Brandon Knight available to play.

Lineup note: Brandon Knight (hamstring) will have a minutes limit Sunday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah I rarely play Vuc too so hopefully he does good and you are the wrong one lol

• RipCityRings

Looks like Iwundu-mania so far…

• monarch

Luka busto two quick fouls.

• siddom

thoughts on sexton and delly late slate?

• DC2380

i have zero derrick jones…man i hope that doesn’t come back to kill me

• RipCityRings

Thank god the refs are starting to nerf Booker.

• yisman

Ilyasova still has yet to attempt a shot

C’mon man!

• yisman

Fultz 26.1%
    Dejounte 17.9%

so I probably should’ve used the Dejounte lineup

• monarch

Myles Turner homecoming game….did anyone mention it?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I told myself not to play any Ersan or Marvin and I proceeded to play some Ersan and Marvin so I deserve to lose on DK lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).