• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tonytone1908

Anyone feeling Barbosa on FD? SG is slim, could be a sneaky punt with everyone on Ullis. Ullis feels like a trap unless Bledsoe is ruled out early. Maybe playing both is viable? Someone talk me off or gimme a better punt at SG.

• TruHawks

@whitemamba86 said...

i am now lol. wowzers. who do u like tonight and what site do u play on? perfect example would be d rose. was a good scorer then the knee and no hes soo but looks like hes coming around again and trusting his knee

On DK as far as value plays go i like tristan thompson, rivers, aldridge and deandre and ulis (if bledsoe is out). I’ll be using them in a lot of my lineups tonight

• bigkino217

most of my lineups have no one over 8k today lol

• BUFUu2

@DurrrRagon said...

anyone else like tobias harris today?

absolutely, I believe he has moved to the bench to run the second team then stays in….. He has been basically caring the scoring load since jackson can’t do shit anymore… I like him tonight and hope he is lower owned which i would bet he will be under 9 percent

• queensfinest

bledsoe, lillard, or kyrie??

• BUFUu2

@queensfinest said...

bledsoe, lillard, or kyrie??

bledsoe will be a great play to be different as long as his minutes are up and not a blow out. Lillard i just don’t trust tonight def could be wrong…. Irving will be your safest play and will be high owned……

• BUFUu2

need some help best player 4200 or under

• hobbes2d

@BUFUu2 said...

need some help best player 4200 or under

• SkateFiend

Is there a downside to playing Marquese Chriss? He’s either going to give you 20 DFS points or take over during garbage time. Other than Warren and Chriss, the Suns forward options are…. Jared Dudley and Derrick Jones Jr? Alex Len hardly plays.

• jets10

Opinions on Chriss or Frye, FD gpp? Currently I have Chriss plugged in but I’m not so sure on it.

• lllongshottt

McCollum and Aldridge or Kawhi and $4000 or less punt?

• monarch

Pros don’t want us to play CJ McCollum, trying to suggest that Rob Cov is going to lock him up. First of all he probably won’t guard him, especially when CJ is running the 2nd unit and second of all if CJ goes off then he clears every other SG by at least 20 FDP.

• hcassidy

What about Stanley Johnson? Not sure why he got tons of run yesterday but did hit 10.4X value yesterday. Listed as SG/SF on DK, has hit 5x Value 2 of last 5 games and avg 22 minutes a game. Anomaly or finding his way into rotation.

• 7klub06

Vince Carter shooting around in shoot around like he bout to light LAC up

• JustDFSin

@monarch said...

Pros don’t want us to play CJ McCollum, trying to suggest that Rob Cov is going to lock him up. First of all he probably won’t guard him, especially when CJ is running the 2nd unit and second of all if CJ goes off then he clears every other SG by at least 20 FDP.

he wont beat booker by 20 fdp points

• bigkino217

@hcassidy said...

What about Stanley Johnson? Not sure why he got tons of run yesterday but did hit 10.4X value yesterday. Listed as SG/SF on DK, has hit 5x Value 2 of last 5 games and avg 22 minutes a game. Anomaly or finding his way into rotation.

about 1/4 of his mins yesterday were just garbage time

• Wolfedawwg

Had to throw Boban in a couple LU’s just in case Baynes doesn’t play.

• bigkino217

@JustDFSin said...

he wont beat booker by 20 fdp points

love booker if bledsoe is out or limited in any way

• California_Cool

@hobbes2d said...

Alex Len.

Patty Mills. Can’t trust Alex Len. He’s only got min the past two games due to Alan being in foul trouble. If it happens again, he could smash, but its a little risky

• bigkino217

@Wolfedawwg said...

its the first game. we should have news on baynes before lock

• monarch

What’s up with Tobias Harris and his knee contusion? He’s probable, when did this happen? With Harris probable and Bayne questionable I might need to grab some Leur at 4700

• California_Cool

@bigkino217 said...

love booker if bledsoe is out or limited in any way

Booker is great regardless.

• queensfinest

@BUFUu2 said...

bledsoe will be a great play to be different as long as his minutes are up and not a blow out. Lillard i just don’t trust tonight def could be wrong…. Irving will be your safest play and will be high owned……

i love bledsoe matchup but ulis playing well scares me a bit. lillard should do well vs philly. really torn. kyrie has been beasting and is cheapest out of all 3

• hcassidy

@bigkino217 said...

about 1/4 of his mins yesterday were just garbage time

True on that but like I said, his last 5 he is avg 22 minutes a game. And in 2 of those games he has gone almost 7x & 10x value, the other 3 not so much. Cavs could run them off court thus offering that extended run.

• California_Cool

@Wolfedawwg said...

If Baynes doesnt play, thats more min for Leur not Boban. Boban maybe if you think the game blows out, he just doesnt have the stamina to play more than 17 min

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.