• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hcassidy

@monarch said...

What’s up with Tobias Harris and his knee contusion? He’s probable, when did this happen? With Harris probable and Bayne questionable I might need to grab some Leur at 4700

Did it yesterday and came back into the game. Think he will be fine, but I am not playing him.

• bigkino217

@queensfinest said...

i love bledsoe matchup but ulis playing well scares me a bit. lillard should do well vs philly. really torn. kyrie has been beasting and is cheapest out of all 3

conley is much cheaper than all 3 with the same upside IMO. his $700 price drop on DK doesn’t even make sense.

• Wolfedawwg

@California_Cool said...

If Baynes doesnt play, thats more min for Leur not Boban. Boban maybe if you think the game blows out, he just doesnt have the stamina to play more than 17 min

That’s ok, he’s more than capable of putting up 30 burgers in 17 mins.

• California_Cool

@Wolfedawwg said...

That’s ok, he’s more than capable of putting up 30 burgers in 17 mins.

Its a moot point, Baynes is playing; FantasyLabs NBA @FantasyLabsNBA
    Aron Baynes (ankle) will play Thursday

• queensfinest

@bigkino217 said...

conley is much cheaper than all 3 with the same upside IMO. his $700 price drop on DK doesn’t even make sense.

yea true. lots of good pg options

• NBAFantasy101

@California_Cool said...

If Baynes doesnt play, thats more min for Leur not Boban. Boban maybe if you think the game blows out, he just doesnt have the stamina to play more than 17 min

Baynes is in as per basketball monster

• 7klub06

@bigkino217 said...

Loving that price

• queensfinest

tobias harris or harkless

• hobbes2d

@California_Cool said...

Patty Mills. Can’t trust Alex Len. He’s only got min the past two games due to Alan being in foul trouble. If it happens again, he could smash, but its a little risky

Don’t want Mills at that ownership. There are similar Guards for around the same price with good upside too like Redick or Crawford. Also Pop can always pull something where Murray ends up playing most of the minutes.

Len is for GPPs specifically. No one will roster him and he’s smashed the Lakers this year even when Chandler was starting.

• Wolfedawwg

Baynes is in, guess I’ll go edit a couple LU’s…………….lol,

• NBAFantasy101

Speights as a possible punt?

• bigkino217

tobias is in as well

• Grnmasheen

Stacking LAL-PHO is contrarian if fading Randle amrite? (lol)

• mbunner23

Only decision left for me is Conley or Russell in cash.

• DurrrRagon

@queensfinest said...

tobias harris or harkless

Definitely harris, but apparently he has a knee contusion?

He did fine last game though, but I’m considering moving him out of my lineups as it’s the second night of a b2b

• Russhawk

Any thoughts on Derrick Jones Jr? The podcast guys suggest him for tonight.

• Damodei12

@Grnmasheen said...

Stacking LAL-PHO is contrarian if fading Randle amrite? (lol)

I think most phx players will have high ownership across the board

• California_Cool

@Russhawk said...

I think he’s a sneaky fill in play, if he gets you what you want. I like Vince Carter over him on FD if you’re trying to pay the min at a SF spot.

• Cocomilk

Haha my nikka

• hobbes2d

@Russhawk said...

He’s not a terrible option for a min priced punt.

• tonytone1908

@Russhawk said...

Was watching him the other night and he was pretty feisty it seemed. What they call a high energy guy. He seemed to be involved on almost every play when he was in but it was garbage time too, so… There are worse punts but if you think he gets extra minutes for some reason go for it but I’d feel more comfortable if I thought it’d be a blowout.

• ASitar

Does JR playing effect Fryes minutes?

• California_Cool

@tonytone1908 said...

Was watching him the other night and he was pretty feisty it seemed. What they call a high energy guy. He seemed to be involved on almost every play when he was in but it was garbage time too, so… There are worse punts but if you think he gets extra minutes for some reason go for it but I’d feel more comfortable if I thought it’d be a blowout.

He’s a poor man’s Andre Roberson didn’t think that could be a real thing….

• dgballer

@California_Cool said...

He’s a poor man’s Andre Roberson didn’t think that could be a real thing….

WOW now that’s really poor

• hobbes2d

@ASitar said...

Does JR playing effect Fryes minutes?

Well that will help me not play Kyrie for sure now. Just a little less usage.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.