• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• California_Cool

@hobbes2d said...

Well that will help me not play Kyrie for sure now. Just a little less usage.

Don’t play Shumpert, or JR(he’s on a min limit). Im not crazy about Frye, Tobias/Marcus are good at covering from the perimeter, that DK price is so cheap,so its not without merit.

• Russhawk

So Saric/Jones jr or McCullum/Simmons?

• zpa1989

is anyone going to play okafor in gpp?

• joker99

Does anyone like Brandon Wright?

• hcassidy

@zpa1989 said...

is anyone going to play okafor in gpp?

Well all indications from Brown 6 hours ago was for Okafor to go tonight all depends on pre-game.

• MarvG

Will JR Smith be in the GPP winning lineup?

• tonytone1908

@California_Cool said...

He’s a poor man’s Andre Roberson didn’t think that could be a real thing….

He’s a stretch for sure but at least he’s not one of those 35 mins and 3 FP’s kind of player lol

• hobbes2d

@California_Cool said...

Don’t play Shumpert, or JR(he’s on a min limit). Im not crazy about Frye, Tobias/Marcus are good at covering from the perimeter, that DK price is so cheap,so its not without merit.

Yeah I was looking at Frye for a possible punt but JR back makes me not want him. I’ll probably just fade that game all together.

• viciousphilpy

I want a player on Detroit’s secon unit…

Do YOU go Ish/LaMarcus A, or T Harris/”(player-popup)Jordan Clarkson”:/players/jordan-clarkson-18631?

• bigkino217

taj starting today

• hcassidy

@bigkino217 said...

taj starting today

LMA is going to beast mode him…

• Grnmasheen

@bigkino217 said...

taj starting today

They need his post D on LA. May have to reconsider my LA pick.

• viciousphilpy

Taj Gibson is a steaming turd who ruins lineups. If sucking an doing nothing got you fantasy points too I’d stack him with Westbrook every night.

Westbrook would get the triple double bonus, Taj would get the triple Dookie bonus.

• Dirt_Lavert

Murray or Mills? Whichever one I’ll play will bust so I’ll let y’all know lol

• lotusbomb

If taj gibson is finally gonna get 25+ minutes I have to have him in couple lineups

• California_Cool

@viciousphilpy said...

I want a player on Detroit’s secon unit…

Do YOU go Ish/LaMarcus A, or T Harris/”(player-popup)Jordan Clarkson”:/players/jordan-clarkson-18631?

Def like the 2nd. It Think Clarkson is sneaky AF, with everyone on D Russell. I can’t seem to get the DET PG situation figured out. I do like LMA, esp on DK. Im not sure Taj can hold him down, but the upside/$ looks good for gpps.

• lembaba

Haha, good stuff. And I agree 100%.

• tonytone1908

Looking like I can fit in RWB. I rarely play him but he, obviously, did well last game and already have Kawhi. Kind of feeling like if you play 1 you have to play both, they should battle all night right? Kind of shocked that at this point I can fit him in. I always get screwed by guys like that that I know I shouldn’t play, especially with the whole playing guys against SA thing. Definitely not expecting another 58 real points but this game should be a battle and they will both be heavily involved. I’m sure he’ll get some Kawhi D right? Damn. Don’t know what to do now.

• BigPod

• viciousphilpy

@CalCool: I think you may be right on Clarkson, but I bruised my knee pretty bad at work two months ago. I could have played, but if the game were a blowout my Coach would probably have to pull me, it would just be cruel.

I worry that we’ll see a blowout here tonight and Harris won’t see more than 20 minutes.

So maybe I’ll stick with Clarkson and differentiate elsewhere, I think I’m keepin Ish.

• Dirt_Lavert

Drummond so tempting at that salary. Not sure I can pull the trigger

• Damodei12

Who scores more fantasy points tonight… Alan Williams or Robert Covington

• gold1035

Think that lakers playing small ball = alan williams gets less run tonight?

• dbreak

he had a poster dunk last night and came down kinda weird… he came out for a little bit, but finished the game. So its probably a little sore still….

• 7klub06

@joker99 said...

Does anyone like Brandon Wright?

Im liking him. Course Im bias cause I’m a memphis fan. But looks like they are going to go toe for toe with the bigs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.