• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kinger

What are the chances Bledsoe plays tonight?

• zpa1989

paul/lillard or westbrook/ulis FD gpp?

• whitemamba86

randle/ harris or lma /warren? dk

• mbunner23

Saric or randle

• MrPerfekt7

@Damodei12 said...

I don’t even think it’s close take a look at ennis and what he’s done vs lac. Look at the minutes they give him. There coaches must love him out there vs lac

The minutes are def different, but they both have produced against the LAC.

• dbreak

@Damodei12 said...

I don’t even think it’s close take a look at ennis and what he’s done vs lac. Look at the minutes they give him. There coaches must love him out there vs lac

Well… side note,,, Riddick put up 29 and Rivers put up 28 in the last 2 outings vs Ennis…

• Supersharpie

@kinger said...

What are the chances Bledsoe plays tonight?

Everything I have read has indicated it is very likely.

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

Im really liking saric and TT on fd

• hobbes2d

@California_Cool said...

And…Murray is starting. Doesnt draw away from Patty, but just confirmed my fade Simmons.

I knew it! haha. Typical Pop. He hates to have Mills start.

• gillio

Bledsoe/A Williams or Kyrie/Okafor

• viciousphilpy

Traditionally, these 25 minutes prior to lock are when I either make or break my night. My core stays the same, Lebron. Everything else changes.

• hobbes2d

Anyone looking at Meyers Leonard as a punt? He’s going to get some minutes vs Philly and is minimum priced on DK. We know Philly is awful vs C.

• bdf

Nurkik or Jordan for C? Save a bit of salary with Jordan.

• zpa1989

@kia12345678 said...

Im really liking saric and TT on fd

even with aminu on saric? im not sure i like that for saric. you don’t like LMA or randle more?

• mbunner23

I’m done tinkering. Just going to sit here and watch college basketball.

• bdf

Ullis/A Williams.

• Lathum

I have no idea why I keep playing Marquese Chriss. I think I’m addicted to staring at a players score stuck on 4.2 for an hour and a half.

• Beavsftw

Any final word on Bledsoe?

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

even with aminu on saric? im not sure i like that for saric. you don’t like LMA or randle more?

Portland is not the best at guarding front court players. Saric should get his minutes even in a blowout. Hes a good pivot from those guys in gpp in my opinion

• MrPerfekt7

Screw it Ennis is still popping up in LU. So Ennis in two LU and Green in one.

• MrPerfekt7

i will play Wright in the turbo slate

• MrPerfekt7

does 4PP usely have overlay?

• skankinmat

John Leur or Marquesse Chris ?

• worldsgreatest13

• zpa1989

to mass swap bledsoe or not…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).