• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@skankinmat said...

John Leur or Marquesse Chris ?

niether but luer is coming off the bench now

• skankinmat

Yeah I just saw that…Im only playing one lineup tonight but in a ton of cash and tournament games….Thinking im going to downgrade at SG and punt there so I can at least I can play Aminu or Harris

• kia12345678

@zpa1989 said...

to mass swap bledsoe or not…

I would lean towards yes, unless you want to live on the edge.

• jki7p6

Enjoy my money. Playing Shawn Long because i goddamn feel like it.

• whitemamba86

@skankinmat said...

Yeah I just saw that…Im only playing one lineup tonight but in a ton of cash and tournament games….Thinking im going to downgrade at SG and punt there so I can at least I can play Aminu or Harris

who is ur sg now? the only ones i like are kcp booker …. harris is starting now

• Hiqhliqht

im on Yahoo so ill swap Ulis for Crabb or Anderson if Bledsoe plays. gg

• Kegjmr

It feels so wrong to be debating between M. Gasol and Paul, or Westy Wright..

• feekdogg

Crap. Now Tobias starting. I like him better off the bench.

• zpa1989

on FD i have to committ very soon. i think im leaning towards full fade can’t risk it after that whole game cancellation debacle.

• statscreative

WB/LBJ/Kawhi stack FUkkkk it

• zpa1989

bledsoe for lillard or paul?

• skankinmat

@whitemamba86…Just swapped to Aminu. Then went down from KCP to Reddick. Considered Danny Green too..

• skankinmat

FYI this is on FD

• whitemamba86

@skankinmat said...

@whitemamba86…Just swapped to Aminu. Then went down from KCP to Reddick. Considered Danny Green too..

dont danny green leave reddick. aminu is a good pick to

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

All in on Elfrid Payton tonight. His hair is going to swoop into the Chesapeake Energy Arena and put up a double double.

• sammygoldz

did the quick swap from Bledsoe to Lillard, hopefully he doesn’t have an off night. would highly doubt it against a tanking sixers team but you never know

• dbreak

@jki7p6 said...

Enjoy my money. Playing Shawn Long because i goddamn feel like it.

Well I saw u standing on top of your table with fishbowl in hand … saying “who’s coming with me “… you had me at Long.

I’m rolling with long as well :-)

• hcassidy

@feekdogg said...

Crap. Now Tobias starting. I like him better off the bench.

when he starts he finds his hand wiping his ass. and shits himself

• whitemamba86

conley lebron lma 100%

• hutswing

Jon Leuer Not starting

• bhodgman

• superjon

Little off topic, but I have a line up with Okafor and one with Deandre on FD. I’ve got the upcoming screen up, and I swear it’s like looking at the before and after of a Chia pet.

• skankinmat

Yeah I left it with Aminu and Reddick. Reddick had 24 FP against Mem last time they played which Im hoping he can get to. My SGs are Booker and Reddick…Was overthinking and almost swapped to Dipo/KCP…but glad I didnt as both of them have a tendency to boom or bust.

• Wolfedawwg

@Beavsftw said...

Any final word on Bledsoe?

Bledsoe is a gamble, it’s a late game and you won’t hear anything before lock.
    I can’t see him playing with nothing at stake but who knows.

• whitemamba86

@superjon said...

Little off topic, but I have a line up with Okafor and one with Deandre on FD. I’ve got the upcoming screen up, and I swear it’s like looking at the before and after of a Chia pet.

ouch i dont like okafor at all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.