• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Memphis ( -3 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Kujo2020

Done in by Kawhi’s dud in cash on FD. I should have had Nurkic 100%. I had a strong feeling he was going to have a massive game, just didn’t think he was necessary in cash. Only had him on 2 GPPs which didn’t cash due to other poor choices. Screw Mills, and Ulis. 2 big time traps tonight, especially Mills.

I at least turned 1$ into $10 on DK.

• DirkDigglerz

Liking Yogi revenge game tomorrow and some Tyreke

• psmiddy17

@damionismyname said...

Won $160 on DK and $15 on FD and this is why I can’t do FD much longer. The one center thing is killing me, you basically don’t cash if you don’t pick Nurkic. On to tomorrow with some great games.

Yeah I actually had a good night on FD, hit for $200 in the $55 tourney but Ive been helping a buddy build lineups on DK; almost all of my action is on FD. Entered the lineup in a quarter arcade to track it and hit for $8.5. Perhaps I should move my action to DK..that is where I play MLB. I agree on the one Center, do not like.

• Dash

@danbutakov26 said...

i just finished with 359 in a multiplier for 10 bucks.

what did tourny winner finish with

You would have won the 6K Jumpshot, the 5K daily dollar, the 25K NBA Hotshot, the NBA 15k and one and would have placed 2nd or 3rd in the 4point (all DK)

• viciousphilpy

Second straight night in the money. Every year it feels the same, can’t pay enough attention until football ends, then don’t hit my groove until March.

Really hot right now.

• Jimmyhoang920

Finally…. Just got 1st in DK 4 point play with 365.75…..

• danbutakov26

@Dash said...

You would have won the 6K Jumpshot, the 5K daily dollar, the 25K NBA Hotshot, the NBA 15k and one and would have placed 2nd or 3rd in the 4point (all DK)

FML

now i want to shoot myself

• DirkDigglerz

@danbutakov26 said...

FML

Man That’s a lot of money

• rebkell

@DirkDigglerz said...

Liking Yogi revenge game tomorrow and some Tyreke

Be careful, I heard on a podcast he(Tyreke) wasn’t playing back to backs, and they play Washington tomorrow and Denver the next day. I don’t which games he will sit, or even for sure he will sit, but they did say on the podcast a couple of days ago that he wouldn’t play back to backs.

• DirkDigglerz

@rebkell said...

Be careful, I heard on a podcast he(Tyreke) wasn’t playing back to backs, and they play Washington tomorrow and Denver the next day. I don’t which games he will sit, or even for sure he will sit, but they did say on the podcast a couple of days ago that he wouldn’t play back to backs.

Thanks for the heads up now liking Ty Lawson and Bojan a bit more.

• rebkell

@DirkDigglerz said...

Thanks for the heads up now liking Ty Lawson and Bojan a bit more.

LIke I said, I don’t know which games they will sit him, last time he played the 2nd game, but that means nothing and it was a podcast, it was the ‘Locked On Kings’ podcast, so I would think they would have decent info.

• Dash

@danbutakov26 said...

FML

don’t even think about it man know its a bitter pill to swallow, but one day you are gonna hit !
    in my case that’s actually the reason why i play those tournys on a nightly basis.. always the same 5. its affordable with $12 /Day as long as i come out with profit or break even. i just don’t want to miss out if i do have a winner line-up .

• eatmyturf23

@danbutakov26 said...

FML

I discourage this. If you screw that up you’ll be a vegetable. Take your 10 bucks, shrug and smile. :) Maybe start heavy drinking.

• Shelk

Can anyone tell me where 369.7 would’ve placed i GPP’s tonight? I only played double ups tonight :(

Edit: Fanduel

• eatmyturf23

@DirkDigglerz said...

Man That’s a lot of money

Hahahahahahahahahaha.. you’re not helping lol

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Shelk said...

Can anyone tell me where 369.7 would’ve placed i GPP’s tonight? I only played double ups tonight :(

Edit: Fanduel

In the $3 shot, you would have tied for 196th and won $100.

• chronoxiong

Horrible night. Couldn’t overcome the colossal duds from Kawhi Leonard, Aminu and yeps, I played Mike Conley in a match up against CP3. Why did I play Conley you ask? Well he put up two 50 burgers on CP3 earlier this season. So I thought it wouldn’t hurt to play him this time but no, that kind of statistic usually means the other player will do his best to shut him down. So yeah, that was a colossal decision and a lost I will take for the night. Just sucked that Nurkic went off for 77 FDP. No one saw that coming. At best he could get 40 FDP. Not 77. And it really looks like we should target Cavs games until Love comes back. They are not looking dominant and will give up good games to opposing teams no matter who they are.

• Phinsfan83

Anyone know where 374.6 would of ended up in the $3 shot on Fanduel tonight?

• dsdw7584

@Phinsfan83 said...

Would have tied for 69th winning $200

• spades4085

@Phinsfan83 said...

TIED AT 69TH FOR 200.00$

• Phinsfan83

Thanks.

• tamparoor

I managed to win 60$ with t-ulis all thanks to nurkic

• MPDR1983

last night was the worst i ever did.. faded everyone who produced and was on everyone who flopped.. fml man!

• AtomicCity42

@MPDR1983 said...

last night was the worst i ever did.. faded everyone who produced and was on everyone who flopped.. fml man!

It was a weird night for sure. I hit over 300 with Saric being my highest priced guy and Ulis amd KCP combining for kess than 30

• MPDR1983

@AtomicCity42 said...

It was a weird night for sure. I hit over 300 with Saric being my highest priced guy and Ulis amd KCP combining for kess than 30

dude my best score last night was 230.. i was embarrassed. didn’t think so many studs could turn into to duds all in the same night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).