7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Toronto ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Curry is probably sitting tonight. Durant’s price hasn’t been adjusted, and he’s met or exceeded value on his FD price pretty much every time against Portland.

Do we lock him in?

Or do we get a repeat of last night, where RWB and Elf both put up duds, despite having great history against their opponent’s?

• Gathman78

I would wait and see what the RG touts say to do with Durant. I mean, fade, auto fade, full fade, 1/2 fade, 3/4 fade who knows. Go by what they say then do the opposite.

• hautalak

I’m locking in Durant. I think I’ll have close to 50%. Mix in some Draymond and it’s good to go.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

If you play cash, for 8.9k on DK you almost gotta play him. As well as Draymond, Drayminds history with POR is great. look back even 2 years..in 19 games vs POR he’s scored 40+ in 17 of them. 50+ in 8 of them. and 60+ in 5 of them. It’s safe to say he dominates vs POR. Including a 55 burger earlier this year

I’ll def play them in tournaments in a LU or two but otherwise I’m going to zig – so many good players in good spots and several unpriced providing nice value

• ElSlappo

I’ll have plenty of ORL exposure. The last 4 games of the night are all pretty attractive

• ElSlappo

Good to see the Yahoo GPP back up to $10k top prize. That contest will almost certainly overlay

• keephustlincuz

Draymond 7700 on fd. 40% owned.

• ASitar

Staying away from all Memphis scrubs, no matter who is starting. Putting Korver in one, high paced game, lots of shots. Locking Dunn in most. What Hawks is hitting 40+? Dedmon? Prince? Harden or LBJ will be in all of my GPPs. Mack with Augustin out or is his ceiling 30 DK points?

• biga0787

30 dk from Mack wouldn’t be bad would it? At 3800 I think 30 would be pretty good. Will McGee get run again tonight? If so at 3500 he looks pretty good to me.

• RandysCrow

Initial FD build

PG1 – Dame Lilliard 100%
    PG2 – SG1 – SG2 – SF1 – Durant 100%
    SF2 – Super Mario 75%
    PF1 – Dray 100%
    PF2 – Mirotic 50% Diallo 25%
    C – Okafor 35% Gortat 35% McGee 15%

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@ASitar said...

Staying away from all Memphis scrubs, no matter who is starting. Putting Korver in one, high paced game, lots of shots. Locking Dunn in most. What Hawks is hitting 40+? Dedmon? Prince? Harden or LBJ will be in all of my GPPs. Mack with Augustin out or is his ceiling 30 DK points?

Vogel said he expects DJ to play.

• superjon

@elving188 said...

Vogel said he expects DJ to play.

Which means Mack is a lock for 35 minutes.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

mbunner can you send me the invite again? I don’t know why but when I tried to accept it the first time it said something about a restriction.

EDIT: Nvm

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Which means Mack is a lock for 35 minutes.

lol

• biga0787

Will Holliday start getting run going forward or is he going to be a starter who gets 12 minutes? At 3900 he is staring at me.

• BUFUu2

tonight is going to be a high point total for sure to win this i am thinking griffin/durant/green/nance stack

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Will Holliday start getting run going forward or is he going to be a starter who gets 12 minutes? At 3900 he is staring at me.

Who knows.

If you’re doing like 10+ LUs, won’t hurt to have him in 1 depending on the stakes, jic

• TrustinthePlan

Hard to ignore the fact that Kanter had 2 great games against MIL just a few weeks ago, does he repeat. I know the rotation and situation is a little different now, but Kanter might be worth a look if you are doing multiple lineups.

• mbunner23

I’m not complaining but we go from a night where there weren’t a lot of good plays to a night where there’s too many!

• TrustinthePlan

@mbunner23 said...

I’m not complaining but we go from a night where there weren’t a lot of good plays to a night where there’s too many!

This is true, no one even mentioned the little mini stack of the WAS/NO game yet with Davis Doubtful

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@TrustinthePlan said...

This is true, no one even mentioned the little mini stack of the WAS/NO game yet with Davis Doubtful

I like Tomas tonight, he’s only 5.5k and I’m waiting on the Porter news. I don’t really want to pay for Beal, some cheaper guys I think can match him tonight..unless he goes for 60+

I’m more keen on taking a shot on Oubre. Morris may get a slight bump but he pretty much hovers around 30ftps.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-9-2423948

So many players I had to leave out 0_o

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

And gotta play Hezonja with Gordon out.

• kps3205s

Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier out, DJ questionable, on the front end of a b2b with the Vogel Vortex always in motion….outside of Nikola Vucevic and a punt with Shelvin Mack I don’t see a reason to go digging in their direction for a GPP.

• TrustinthePlan

@elving188 said...

I like Tomas tonight, he’s only 5.5k and I’m waiting on the Porter news. I don’t really want to pay for Beal, some cheaper guys I think can match him tonight..unless he goes for 60+

I’m more keen on taking a shot on Oubre. Morris may get a slight bump but he pretty much hovers around 30ftps.

I like Tomas tonight, but I don’t like pairing him with Beal from some reason, if anyone pair Tomas with Oubre or Porter if he plays, and/or Morris. If you are playing Beal, I think you have go to the other side and match him with Holiday/Rondo/Mirotic. Just my feelings though and this is with DK pricing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.