7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at Toronto ( 1.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Memphis ( 9 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) at Denver ( -6.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4 ) at Portland ( 4 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jjpk

Have Jrue in one LU. Not touching any other Pels thanks to their dickhead coach and his equivocating.

• mr_papageorgio

@jjpk said...

I have a potentially fatal amount of Frank Mason.

Other salary savers I’m sprinkling in: McGee, Norm Powell and… Swaggy P.

If it makes you feel better I’ve got 8 LUs in the $5 DK GPP with 100% Mason (also have super Mario and KD in 7/8)

• keephustlincuz

@jjpk said...

I have a potentially fatal amount of Frank Mason.

Other salary savers I’m sprinkling in: McGee, Norm Powell and… Swaggy P.

I’m riding the Frank mason death train with you.

• jjpk

@mr_papageorgio said...

If it makes you feel better I’ve got 8 LUs in the $5 DK GPP with 100% Mason (also have super Mario and KD in 7/8)

I’m 100% on KD and Mario, too. 60+% on Mason. Let’s win that money.

• RussTbird

Anyone punt on some Livingston?

• Benf15harp

@mr_papageorgio said...

16.9k for those 3 7x is within reach at 118
    60 35 25 seems reasonable

• dmob84

@RussTbird said...

Edit – no hes not my bad

• Njsum1

@keephustlincuz said...

I’m riding the Frank mason death train with you.

You, me, my uncle, his barber, his barbers cousin, his barbers cousins barber 😁 let’s hope he does well enough to keep us in it

• mr_papageorgio

@Benf15harp said...

16.9k for those 3 7x is within reach at 118
    60 35 25 seems reasonable

Agreed. I decided to eat the chalk and differentiate elsewhere. The only reason I’m not 100% Mario and KD is I made one LU early before news and refuse to change it lol

• xc0achx

Felt good about my LUs until about 10 minutes ago

Gentry hater 4 life now

• Benf15harp

Good luck

• jjpk

Managed a DK LU with KD, LBJ and Vuc and oddly, I kind of love the upside of the other 5 players.

• xc0achx

Players less than 5% owned that I switched 2 last minute

Dedmon
    Victor O
    Ennis

• BUFUu2

@RussTbird said...

yep i think i punted everyone tonight yep pretty sure all this value my co worker was going to play tucker had to save his ass

• BUFUu2

@xc0achx said...

Players less than 5% owned that I switched 2 last minute

Dedmon
    Victor O
    Ennis

griffin is 6

• Dfspacman

• hypegotti

where it say livingstons out?

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

The AD “fake news” caused me to bail on my Beat the Score lineup. I’m exclusively rolling out Starting 5 lineups tonight to avoid stressing about the punt plays

• dgballer

@Njsum1 said...

You, me, my uncle, his barber, his barbers cousin, his barbers cousins barber 😁 let’s hope he does well enough to keep us in it

🖐 plus one

• HawksFan12

@mr_papageorgio said...

I have over 90% on KD, Super Mario and Mason so I guess I don’t feel so bad. I’m a lil more worried on my 80% Ben McLemore

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t normally do this.

But, in addition to fading the first two games, I went 100% on not one, but two players: Mario Hezonja and Kevin Durant.

So it stands to reason that one of them will roll an ankle in the first and the other will get ejected before halftime.

Drinks all around!

• Benf15harp

Ad 100fp steak dinner incoming at .1% ownership lol

• squidkill

@HawksFan12 said...

I have over 90% on KD, Super Mario and Mason so I guess I don’t feel so bad. I’m a lil more worried on my 80% Ben McLemore

Cash right?

• pheffernan7

@Epignosis said...

I don’t normally do this.

But, in addition to fading the first two games, I went 100% on not one, but two players: Mario Hezonja and Kevin Durant.

So it stands to reason that one of them will roll and ankle in the first and the other will get ejected before halftime.

Drinks all around!

I did this with Jrue. His torn acl is all but a lock at this point. Ughhhh… I’m ordering Fireball shots why wait

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Mirotic starting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).