• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 242
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kmasonbx

I hope after last night people are done with the ridiculous Clippers tanking talk. Maybe when they first moved Harris they thought they’d slide out of the playoffs but then they kept winning and now they want to make the playoffs. I’m just mad at myself for jumping off Lou Williams right when he pops off for a ceiling game. Also graded Marvin Williams my best point per dollar play and Klay as my best overall play and then didn’t trust it and didn’t put either on my main lineups. SMH.

• dominicanpapi

Wouldnt be shocked if Giannis sat. I believe they play the Spurs tomorrow.

• Theguy49503

@Kmasonbx said...

I hope after last night people are done with the ridiculous Clippers tanking talk. Maybe when they first moved Harris they thought they’d slide out of the playoffs but then they kept winning and now they want to make the playoffs. I’m just mad at myself for jumping off Lou Williams right when he pops off for a ceiling game. Also graded Marvin Williams my best point per dollar play and Klay as my best overall play and then didn’t trust it and didn’t put either on my main lineups. SMH.

Did the excact same thing with Marvin Williams. Got Klay right but didn’t roster Marvin Williams at all lol

• Donnyleonard

@Kmasonbx said...

Dang your methodology must pretty tight bro! If it nailed Klay and Williams like that. GL tonight. I guess just be Philly and trust the (your) process!

• Irisheric777

Honestly marvin fails 9 out of 10 times in a good matchup like that

• Donnyleonard

You think? Wouldn’t this game be a little more important since it’s the same conference? Or are they so far apart record wise it doesn’t matter?

Edit: meant to quote Dominicanpapi about ABC

• Donnyleonard

On FD it’s tough to decide on C tonight. Obv possible ceiling spot for KAT also I feel Len and Kanter could give nice value.

• jcotdl

just a quick look at game lines puts me on MIL and POR bench players- even if ABC sits I don’t expect CHA to hang around for long after B2b. I really don’t love anything on this slate, hard to get up for a day when I am staring at Rodney Hood and Ilyasova…

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

It may be early, yet I’m pretty sure I can take my “I told you so” moment here, as I’ve been the most vocal on the fact the Clippers are not in fact tanking.

Last night was frustrating….had Otto Porter at 6% in 8 of 15 lineups, Vuc, in 7 of 15, yet pretty much had Marc Gasol in all those lineups.

Had a lot of Mitchell and a lot of Curry 🤣. I Finally go lighter than I had been on Lou, still had him in 2 lineups, and of course it’s the 60 burger.

Interesting little slate here. Love targetting the Hawks, yet the nets spread it around. DRussell seems like the best play. On the flip side…if you don’t know about bigs against Brooklyn, where you been for the last 2 years 😉

• superjon

Top 3 highest priced guys on FD

Giannis 12,100 – My immediate thought is that’s a tough sell for a guy that hasn’t been getting his normal minutes and that will be facing a team with tired legs. Bucks are currently favored by 13. However, Giannis has proven multiple times that he can get there in blowouts and in limited minutes.

Kat 11,600 – Out of the 3 players, KAT is definitely the hottest right now, but I think he’s also the most overpriced (by just a smidge). While he does have a high ceiling, we are paying for a range of outcomes. He’s a fine play, and someone you definitely want exposure to if making multiple line ups. The real issue is that with quite a few cheaper C’s in play, it might not be necessary to pay up tonight.

Lebron 11,400 – The narrative has quickly shifted from Lebron is going into playoff-mode over the last few games to they are going to limit his minutes. We get a pretty nice discount on him tonight, but a lot of that is probably due to the minutes restriction and the match up. Boston is coming off 2 big road wins against the Warriors and the Kings. He’s needed at least 34 minutes in every 60 FD point game this season. It’s hard to know how much they are going to limit him tonight, but the most important thing to watch is the injury news. Currently Kuzma, Ingram and Lance are questionable. At his current price, I think if just one of Kuzma or Ingram are out he’s in play even with the limited minutes. If they’re both out, he’s a lock.

There is also a decent chance that you won’t need any of them tonight, but if you do here’s how I would rank them right now

1. Giannis – limited minutes and possible blowout, but has proven he can get there in those situations
    2. Lebron – probably fade if Ingram and Kuzma both play, but could move up depending on the injury news
    3. KAT – expensive and we have some other cheaper C’s that are in play

• superjon

@Donnyleonard said...

On FD it’s tough to decide on C tonight. Obv possible ceiling spot for KAT also I feel Len and Kanter could give nice value.

I’m sure Kanter will be at a much lower ownership than Len, but if you’re choosing between the two I’d rather just eat the chalk.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

It may be early, yet I’m pretty sure I can take my “I told you so” moment here, as I’ve been the most vocal on the fact the Clippers are not in fact tanking.

• deepfat

What happened with George last night? Went to bed early so didn’t see.

• jcotdl

Is this an Alex Len kind of day or is this an Alex Len kind of day?

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

😁…you had it right as well

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcotdl said...

just a quick look at game lines puts me on MIL and POR bench players- even if ABC sits I don’t expect CHA to hang around for long after B2b. I really don’t love anything on this slate, hard to get up for a day when I am staring at Rodney Hood and Ilyasova…

If all the injured lakers are out get you some of the cheap lakers over hood and ersan. Havent dug in but most likely gonna have some Wagner and some shares of awesemo

• jcotdl

yep. hart sees a ton of minutes but has been ‘uninspiring’. I am not going too hard today when I have Hood, Ilyasova, Hart and Crabbe in play- and as for the big three I actually like KAT the best but that depends on ABC sitting.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Very unlikely I dont have 100% len after playing him in tougher matchups the last 2 games

• Wooden_Bones

So, who’s jumping on the prime time Rondo vs Boston train?

• DC2380

@Theguy49503 said...

Did the excact same thing with Marvin Williams. Got Klay right but didn’t roster Marvin Williams at all lol

What made you guys be on klay??

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I had no Klay or Marvin last night, but thankfully Lou pushed my LU into cash. If I hadn’t switched Drum out with Blake it would have been even better.

• Donnyleonard

Anyone like Holmes tonight? Maybe Nurk gets Ayton into foul trouble? Prob shouldn’t try and predict that but still.

• jcotdl

I had a ton of Klay yesterday, one of my core guys (but no marvin). Just really liked the Dubs (and this game in particular) and Klay seemed too cheap on dk IMO- but this impulse also led to me rostering too much Steph and KD which was really a net loss. Klay saved my night but I didn’t really get anywhere

• dominicanpapi

Boston being favored by 6 seems really low. Road game or not, they just destroyed the Warriors the other night and the Lakers might be without Ingram and Kuzma again…unless Vegas thinks one or both play?

• Theguy49503

@DC2380 said...

What made you guys be on klay??

To be honest I used the NBA first look thing that is free for the site and the match according to the site was good for Klay, I also factored in at that price he could get 35-40 easy, lastly just a gut feeling

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).