• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 242
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Went into tonight thinking KAT was my first lock and ended up not having him in my LU because I decided I needed ABC (also have Kemba so it kinda makes sense). KAT locked in for 75 DK points now, play accordingly.

• monarch

Kyrie is going to go super low owned with everyone jamming in KAT and Hawks/Nets

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

If I’m going to donate I at least hope I can help a fellow forum member win lol

• jcotdl

@boilermakerbeef said...

Have 4700 at Foward spot on DK and I’m stuck? Brown, Williams , or is there something I’m missing?

i would like prince and harris here

• biardo6

2 Questions…

1. KAT or ABC raw points
    2. How many minutes does Lebron get?

• mambaland

where is the len love

• captainwacky

Even if Kuzma plays, what does it really change? They won’t run him ragged first day back after an ankle, and he would probably just muddle the starter usage a little.

• monarch

@biardo6 said...

2 Questions…

1. KAT or ABC raw points
    2. How many minutes does Lebron get?

I’d say KAT….Bucks play the Spurs tomorrow. Giannis could see 29 minutes tonight but certainly capable of still being the highest scorer on the slate.

• boilermakerbeef

@jcotdl said...

i would like prince and harris here

Okay I swapped out Brown for Prince.

• boilermakerbeef

@mambaland said...

where is the len love

I’ve got him locked and loaded.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Kyrie is going to go super low owned with everyone jamming in KAT and Hawks/Nets

Just stack the damn game!

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not really on Booker. I think we got our Booker game against the Knicks and now he’ll fall back to his usual 38-48 range, which on the high end isn’t bad, but not something I’m hunting. I just like everyone else more in that range, even Walker strictly on the narrative of him burning the field last night

I’m not really on Booker either. Yet I’m only making 2 lineups tonight and I am running a contrarian Booker/lillard stack in one of the lineups to go with the obvious cast of chalky characters.

Booker just goes off randomly. I have no reason for playing him tonight except that if by some miracle that game doesn’t blowout I’ll assume he just caught fire. Yet on its his own, I agree, doesn’t seem like a good play.

• monarch

Really think the Russell/Allen pairing could get you 90+ DK points at a combined 2 or 3 percent ownership.

• mr_papageorgio

I should add that my KAT fade assumes Len scores 40+

• mbunner23

Are people going back to Marvin Williams again?

• Dfspacman

Muscala or Wagner

• boognish22

Raw points

Dinwiddie or Teague?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Are people going back to Marvin Williams again?

• Dolphins2016

Tatum/ Oubre or Collins/ LeVert

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

God, I was so stoked to see his ownership percentage yesterday after lock… that faded quickly. Hopefully it’s even higher today.

• moosedrool

@monarch said...

Really think the Russell/Allen pairing could get you 90+ DK points at a combined 2 or 3 percent ownership.

Yeah, bubba. Lot’s of different combinations with that game. Obviously, as mentioned before, stack stack stack. That said I still want some exposure in some other games. Weird night.

• moosedrool

@boognish22 said...

Raw points

Dinwiddie or Teague?

Dinwid

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I ask because I see that his ownership is going to be high again. I’m fading as well.

• monarch

Tonight is the perfect storm to get LeBron and Kyrie on ABC at low ownership…and you can still stack the Hawks/Nets

• schube4402

All in on oubre, Teague and sato.. Any nurkic love? Centers vs suns ??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.