• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 242
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

Thoughts on Beal at 10.6k? With a 243 o/u feel I need some exposure

• Njsum1

@Donnyleonard said...

Anyone like Holmes tonight? Maybe Nurk gets Ayton into foul trouble? Prob shouldn’t try and predict that but still.

You don’t have to predict. If you make multiple lineups throw him in one, even if ayton stays out of foul trouble, he’ll see minutes versus Kanter and likely still get you between 10 and 25 FPS. If Ayton gets into foul trouble, there’s upside.

If you make 1 lineup it’s a gamble, yet it’ll be contrarian.

• superjon

@Donnyleonard said...

Anyone like Holmes tonight? Maybe Nurk gets Ayton into foul trouble? Prob shouldn’t try and predict that but still.

The one game Ayton played against Nurk, he had 0 fouls.

• DC2380

@Theguy49503 said...

To be honest I used the NBA first look thing that is free for the site and the match according to the site was good for Klay, I also factored in at that price he could get 35-40 easy, lastly just a gut feeling

Thanks!

• Wynter12

I like Suns players more than i should smh. Booker, Oubre and Tyler I all have exposure to.

• jcotdl

as long as it is cool to self-congratulate: I am on page one of 3/8 playing Klay..

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I’m guessing that figuring out the Celtics/Lakers game is probably the key to the slate. A lot of questions around how the Lakers will handle their rotations the rest of the season in my mind. The limiting of LeBron is obviously the waving of the white flag. 1 year stop gaps like Rondo, Lance, McGee, and KCP have little to no reason to see the floor. If you’re going to give up you may as well tank. The concept of guys like Caruso and Wagner continuing to see an increase in minutes over Rondo and McGee makes sense. Depending on if Kuzma or Ingram come back, more Bonga and Williams would also make sense. Hart should get a ton of run either way I would think.

On the other end, obviously the less competitive of a roster Lakers keep on the floor the more likely it is for the game to get out of hand leading to the Celtics starters being less appealing.

Then of course is the simple concept that other than LeBron the Lakers just keep the status quo and then who knows. National TV Rondo still has big upside, even at that 6.7K tag on DK. I’d argue LeBron would still be in play as well. If we guess that it being an ABC prime time game that maybe he still sees 32 minutes as opposed to the 28 he can do enough damage to be the highest scorer on this slate. Although I’m sure he knows the reality of the situation I don’t think LBJ is the type to just lay down on the season and if anything will see this game as a last ditch effort to right the ship.

• Cdavis21

Anybody playing the early game showdown? Does vonlehs production get hurt or improve with jordan om the floor?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I’m guessing that figuring out the Celtics/Lakers game is probably the key to the slate.

Maybe, I mean it could be, yet I don’t see that as the key to the slate. Ive got a couple of lineups and only 1 player from that game so far. Marcus Morris, that’s just because he fit/last guy in. And 4400 is a good price. Hayward fits as well, Maybe I’ll use him, not sure yet.

Brooklyn and Atlanta are on the slate. As well as a game with 243 total and a reasonable spread. I’m more interested in trying to figure those games out correctly. Then filling out the lineup with a piece here and there from other games. That’s where I’m at, unless/until we get some slate breaking news.

• siddom

Is Bradley Beal a core play?

• jcotdl

@Njsum1 said...

’m guessing that figuring out the Celtics/Lakers game is probably the key to the slate.

Not sure if I agree with this but I totally agree that the current state of the Lakers is a big wildcard today. If Bron gets minutes he could be in play, but if the Lakers go full tank mode then all bets are off. I could realistically see a wide possibility of outcomes in this game- too many to be a game that i think i can get right.

• Njsum1

@jcotdl said...

Not sure if I agree with this but I totally agree that the current state of the Lakers is a big wildcard today. If Bron gets minutes he could be in play, but if the Lakers go full tank mode then all bets are off. I could realistically see a wide possibility of outcomes in this game- too many to be a game that i think i can get right.

You totally misquoted me..that’s not my quote. It was Panda’s and I was quoting him, and I was disagreeing with it. How’d you even do that anyway?

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe, I mean it could be, yet I don’t see that as the key to the slate. Ive got a couple of lineups and only 1 player from that game so far. Marcus Morris, that’s just because he fit/last guy in. And 4400 is a good price. Hayward fits as well, Maybe I’ll use him, not sure yet.

Brooklyn and Atlanta are on the slate. As well as a game with 243 total and a reasonable spread. I’m more interested in trying to figure those games out correctly. Then filling out the lineup with a piece here and there from other games. That’s where I’m at, unless/until we get some slate breaking news.

Marcus Smart for me.

• jcotdl

oh sorry I quoted you quoting Panda

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

I get what you’r‘e saying, but if we see another 129-128 game between the two like last time you’re going to be in trouble with no exposure most likely.

BKN/ATL is obviously a great game to target, but it’s a little easier to figure out in the sense of we know who is going to play and probably and how many minutes. It’s also likely the game stays close enough we don’t have to worry about guys being shorted minutes. Who might go off is a little tricky in the sense of any other game, but we know the pieces and have a good idea of who to target.

• superjon

The Lakers are at home against their biggest rival on ABC.

If Lebron gets less than 30 minutes tonight, then they are definitely in give up mode.

It’s that simple.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

You totally misquoted me..that’s not my quote. It was Panda’s and I was quoting him, and I was disagreeing with it. How’d you even do that anyway?

I’ve seen this happen a few times throughout the NBA thread the past week or so where someones name in a response gets quoted instead of the original poster like this just happened. Not sure how it’s happening.

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve seen this happen a few times throughout the NBA thread the past week or so where someones name in a response gets quoted instead of the original poster like this just happened. Not sure how it’s happening.

Appears to be an issue in the space-time continuum.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Who might go off is a little tricky in the sense of any other game, but we know the pieces and have a good idea of who to target.

That’s my point, I’m not trying to figure out that LA/Bos game. I like using a piece maybe two, taking shots on different guys here and there, to go along with pieces from better games.

We know this is DFS and even in NBA, where there is less variance, any game could shootout and any player can go off, I just don’t think that game is likely to be the one you’re going to want a good amount of exposure to. It certainly has the chance to be, as does any game on any slate. I’m probably only doing a few lineups tonight, so that’s where I’m at for now. Obviously that can change with news.

• Njsum1

@jcotdl said...

oh sorry I quoted you quoting Panda

All good 😁

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Appears to be an issue in the space-time continuum.

The…..

Must be malfunctioning 🤔😁

• jcotdl

I am so indifferent on Alex Len- but big guys against nets……

• fenway2015

pg young sg russell sf williams pf collins c len

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Why not go with Jarrett Allen today?

• monarch

@jcotdl said...

I am so indifferent on Alex Len- but big guys against nets……

Things change. The Nets are the 2nd stingiest team in the NBA in the paint over their last three games. They aren’t as generous as they were two months ago

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).