• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 242
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@okiehorn said...

Guys gonna win 169k lol sucks the dude in second did everything right and walks away with 3k cuz of the train

200k total

• pn3

@Unico10 said...

Someone felt really strong about his lineup…. amazing if it holds

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/70041740

top 5 here as well

• RipCityRings

Saw Collins smashing at the half and swapped Kyrie/LeBron/Rondo/Taj for Caruso/Giannis/Towns/Jabari. Would’ve cashed if I hadn’t touched it. Quintessential DFS move.

• Dolphins2016

0.25 points away from cashing

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

or they put together an awesome placeholder and were too hungover to edit before lock…. which would be more amazing

Thinking about it… that is an actual probability!

• BBWC_10

Pretty PUMPED, finished in 50th and place in DK $15. (355), (348), Same Core for both one had Hart/Oubre the other had Wagner/Middleton. If I Have Wagner/Oubre I finish at 375 and 9th place….OH well, It was a really good night for me. Thanks Panda and everyone else for all the ideas today. (Dinwiddie/Kat/Collins/Trey/Saric)

• feekdogg

@zpa1989 said...

did anyone see the towns injury? how bad was it?

He was overheard going to the bench saying “It just popped.”
    They weren’t making the playoffs anyway. Real good chance he’s done for the year.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

Pretty PUMPED, finished in 50th and place in DK $15. (355), (348), Same Core for both one had Hart/Oubre the other had Wagner/Middleton. If I Have Wagner/Oubre I finish at 375 and 9th place….OH well, It was a really good night for me. Thanks Panda and everyone else for all the ideas today. (Dinwiddie/Kat/Collins/Trey/Saric)

Nice man. Congrats!

• BBWC_10

@BBWC_10 said...

WTF….Oubre was stat corrected down to 63rd

• BBWC_10

@feekdogg said...

They weren’t making the playoffs anyway. Real good chance he’s done for the year.

That sucks, should open up a ton of value tomorrow vs. the Knicks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

Nice, I was only able to double up again. Teague/Len for McCollum/Allen and I could of had a really good ROI tonight

• Ree4erMadness

@zpa1989 said...

not sure how hart was a bad play tonight. what happened? blowout it seems? didn’t start but with guys out, i thought FOR SURE he was good for more than 14.9…..i mean come on!

Well, he’s Josh Hart, he does suck.

• Ree4erMadness

@zpa1989 said...

did anyone see the towns injury? how bad was it?

He actually hurt it earlier in the game on a fast break drive to the basket. Looks like he tried to eurostep and the guy cut in front of him and got him on his right knee.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@feekdogg said...

Sounds like I’m playing Teague again tomorrow along with Elf who is still too cheap

• BBWC_10

@Ree4erMadness said...

Well, he’s Josh Hart, he does suck.

After watching the last two games with Hart, He just can’t play with Lebron on the Court, I’m Done with him unless Lebron rests. Wagner was pretty impressive he has a nice touch although he was 1/5 from 3 but he was very active.

• BBWC_10

If Glass and Oakafor are out tomorrow. My boy Randle should have a field day vs. Len

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Sounds like I’m playing Teague again tomorrow along with Elf who is still too cheap

Yeah, tomorrow the obvious thing seems to be take advantage of the opened up usage on the Wolves then stack ATL/NO. MEM/ORL should be a snooze. Conley is hot though. MIL/SA is rough. Milly just played tonight at home and then have to fly to SA for a game tomorrow. Just a rough spot with not a lot standing out to me. GSW should wipe the floor with PHX. HOU/DAL is kind of OK. Not sure paying up for Doncic or Harden makes sense, but with Saric/Taj/Tolliver/Dieng even maybe all in play they won’t be hard to get up to.

• yoshi2132

I was sweating the last game so hard. I stupidly switched Dinwitle/Oubre to D Russell/Hart (both who sucked compared to what I had before). Ended up with 278.50 in DK, and got saved by the PHO/POR blowout & somehow mostly cashed.

• tmarohl

Brolo was a beast tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, tomorrow the obvious thing seems to be take advantage of the opened up usage on the Wolves then stack ATL/NO. MEM/ORL should be a snooze. Conley is hot though. MIL/SA is rough. Milly just played tonight at home and then have to fly to SA for a game tomorrow. Just a rough spot with not a lot standing out to me. GSW should wipe the floor with PHX. HOU/DAL is kind of OK. Not sure paying up for Doncic or Harden makes sense, but with Saric/Taj/Tolliver/Dieng even maybe all in play they won’t be hard to get up to.

Yeah the main slate should be pretty easy, agree with everything you said. The early slate is a different story on first look with the matchups. And just got the alert embiid plans to play tomorrow

• ScofieldReturns

KAT was seen walking around the locker room fine after, they’re gonna run more tests. Honestly hope he just plays, it doesn’t offer value in any spot that matters if he sits. PG was already loaded with trae/elf and adding teague/rose/tyus just muddies things up. PF was also loaded with randle/LMA/diallo/collins, adding saric/taj/tolliver muddies that up. Hope KAT plays and deng/wiggins sits so KBA is viable. Also hope rudy gay sits so that belly/bertrans is viable. SG/SF is where the value is needed

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@ScofieldReturns said...

KAT was seen walking around the locker room fine after, they’re gonna run more tests. Honestly hope he just plays, it doesn’t offer value in any spot that matters if he sits. PG was already loaded with trae/elf and adding teague/rose/tyus just muddies things up. PF was also loaded with randle/LMA/diallo/collins, adding saric/taj/tolliver muddies that up. Hope KAT plays and deng/wiggins sits so KBA is viable. Also hope rudy gay sits so that belly/bertrans is viable. SG/SF is where the value is needed

Hopefully we get news early on the situation cause that games starts 2 hours after lock. Yeah it’s not as pretty as the other positions but there’s a couple options in the 4k range

• ScofieldReturns

@theIrrigator said...

Hopefully we get news early on the situation cause that games starts 2 hours after lock. Yeah it’s not as pretty as the other positions but there’s a couple options in the 4k range

yeah that’s my point, if you have the value at pg/pf and all the best options at sg/sf are in the 4k range…how optimal are you actually being? Forcing yourself to play luka/durant in a bad spot just because you have the value doesn’t seem right. hopefully we do get news early, if we don’t ill assume he plays…no reason to not rule him out early

has there been any news on hardens hand? PG has been giving it to dallas, but i don’t feel good playing him if he isn’t 100% at that price. If healthy i prefer him to abc, since i’m sure pop will have some weird defensiv scheme to limit him

• captainwacky

@ScofieldReturns said...

yeah that’s my point, if you have the value at pg/pf and all the best options at sg/sf are in the 4k range…how optimal are you actually being? Forcing yourself to play luka/durant in a bad spot just because you have the value doesn’t seem right. hopefully we do get news early, if we don’t ill assume he plays…no reason to not rule him out early

has there been any news on hardens hand? PG has been giving it to dallas, but i don’t feel good playing him if he isn’t 100% at that price. If healthy i prefer him to abc, since i’m sure pop will have some weird defensiv scheme to limit him

I mean, not that tomorrow is going to be the best example of it (because of Harden’s hand and the spread in that game), but if there was all that value and Harden is guaranteed to get 50, it’s an amazing spot. Especially on Fanduel, people underrate just having the players with the most points at the position, which harden has an outrageously high chance of being in the top 2.

• ScofieldReturns

@captainwacky said...

I mean, not that tomorrow is going to be the best example of it (because of Harden’s hand and the spread in that game), but if there was all that value and Harden is guaranteed to get 50, it’s an amazing spot. Especially on Fanduel, people underrate just having the players with the most points at the position, which harden has an outrageously high chance of being in the top 2.

i absolutely see your point, but the winning LU on FD I always see rarely uses that much of the chalk value, they usually happen to nail all the mid range guys that went off. I’ll look at my original LU before the value opens and It’ll usually had been a higher scorer, albeit possibly a less sure thing. Unless it’s a small slate, I rarely see raw points as a good thing. Of course it is slate dependent, as I don’t think I care too much for harden (hand) or ABC (pop) tmrw.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.