• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 242
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

I keep chasing Caris, might as well keep it going tonight right?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

FWIW though, I think there is a lot of good value on this slate. Layman, Ed davis, Huerter, Carroll, Holmes… there’s lots running around.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

All da REE-REE tonight on ABCEE
    Season bout over and Soon he’ll be FREE
    Hanging out with MEE and his boy K-DEE
    In that big apple called NYCEE

PEACEE

LOL

How did you not work a GG in there?! Especially with the KD reference. Step your bars up!

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

I keep chasing Caris, might as well keep it going tonight right?

Yessir!

• monarch

Rondo is pretty much all the Lakers have whenever Bron is not on the floor. We haven’t seen Rondo without Ball/Ingram and Bron on a minutes restriction this season. Anything not to like?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yessir!

I keep trying to picture a world where collins doesn’t crush, and can’t— this means he will solidly underperform, correct?

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I keep trying to picture a world where collins doesn’t crush, and can’t— this means he will solidly underperform, correct?

Well, he’s only playing 30 minutes, so that hurts a little, but he’s one of my highest owned guys so I hope not!

• RiskyBiscuits

@captainwacky said...

I see your point, and view them as relatively equitable. Layman gets some peripherals, whereas hood gets none, and though I don’t think either will be popular, I think more people will see Hood’s recent minutes and be on him… so my crazy punt stance is with Layman.

I feel you. I don’t like playing guys that are scoring dependent either. Layman will perform if he gets the opportunity, where Hood can go 30 minutes and do nothing.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Well, he’s only playing 30 minutes, so that hurts a little, but he’s one of my highest owned guys so I hope not!

Do we have a confirmation on a 30 minute cap?

Edit: just saw it announced; I is dumb.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Rondo is pretty much all the Lakers have whenever Bron is not on the floor. We haven’t seen Rondo without Ball/Ingram and Bron on a minutes restriction this season. Anything not to like?

As long as the game in close I think Bron plays 32, so it’s not like he’s going to be seeing significantly less minutes. Just 4-6 less, which may not even happen with Rondo on the floor, so that’s a zero factor for me.

• zpa1989

ya almost thining caruso hart..maybe pope or jonathan williams might be in play tonight if lebron only plays 25 to 30 mins, its a blowout, plus ingram ruled out, stephenson and kuzma still Q. should be some minutes to go around.

• travvis

@captainwacky said...

Do we have a confirmation on a 30 minute cap?

Yeah, BBM just posted that. 30 minutes is good enough for me with him. And, honestly, he just had the flu. If it’s a close game at home I’d think they would let him run a bit more if they needed him, right?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

As long as the game in close I think Bron plays 32, so it’s not like he’s going to be seeing significantly less minutes. Just 4-6 less, which may not even happen with Rondo on the floor, so that’s a zero factor for me.

Ingram/Lonzo out is a zero factor for you as well? There is literally nothing keeping Rondo off the floor

• jess701

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think he plays enough to be worth it.

So who you taking for your stud!

• RiskyBiscuits

FWIW – I remember seeing KAT being interviewed a couple days ago. He made a point about his recent stat production, and that he would much rather be winning games than putting up monster numbers. Then he went out put up 31 FPS. I can’t remember where I saw it, on one of the ESPN shows. I just thought it was barely relevant enough to mention here.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Ingram/Lonzo out is a zero factor for you as well? There is literally nothing keeping Rondo off the floor

They were out last game. What will keep Rondo off the floor is the competitiveness of the game. I have no issues playing Rondo, but if the game gets out of hand he won’t see full run and probably won’t have the stats to make up for it. They’re clearly giving up on the season, they can run Caruso out there.

• Dolphins2016

What is everyone doing with Rondo? I wanna play him cuz he’s on national tv plus playing the C’s, but worry about his minutes.

• chronoxiong

@captainwacky said...

There’s a bunch actually: Carter, holmes, Crabbe, Okogie, Hood, Layman,

There’s a difference between good value and trap value.

• newzreview

Middleton or Tatum for cash?

• captainwacky

@chronoxiong said...

There’s a difference between good value and trap value.

Granted; none of those are particularly safe— but they’re good GPP plays which I imagine is what we’re fishing for if you’re trying to finish a lineup with a $3500 forward.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Yessir!

Feeling better with the Panda confirmation! Now just need to decide ABC vs KAT

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

They were out last game. What will keep Rondo off the floor is the competitiveness of the game. I have no issues playing Rondo, but if the game gets out of hand he won’t see full run and probably won’t have the stats to make up for it. They’re clearly giving up on the season, they can run Caruso out there.

I guess we see it differently. They don’t have a reason to tank. Rondo is a different character…it is on ABC…I doubt many are clamoring for Daniel Caruso…lol

• tmarohl

@jess701 said...

So who you taking for your stud!

I am having trouble building any lineups without Giannis tonight, just because it is so easy to do.

• monarch

Does it feel gross to pair Russell/Dinwiddie?

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Does it feel gross to pair Russell/Dinwiddie?

Meh. They obviously would have trouble being positively correlated, but they’ve had games in which they’ve both gone off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).