• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -4.5 ) at New York ( 4.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 242
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

@tmarohl said...

I am having trouble building any lineups without Giannis tonight, just because it is so easy to do.

never mind lol

• feekdogg

@RiskyBiscuits said...

FWIW – I remember seeing KAT being interviewed a couple days ago. He made a point about his recent stat production, and that he would much rather be winning games than putting up monster numbers. Then he went out put up 31 FPS. I can’t remember where I saw it, on one of the ESPN shows. I just thought it was barely relevant enough to mention here.

Well, they lost that game though, so that failed on both accounts.
    His history against DET. is putrid, so 31 FPs isn’t unexplainable.

• travvis

Pardon me for typing my thought process out here, but sometimes that helps me. I’m suddenly questioning Collins. I play Yahoo and he is $27. I had him at PF and Prince at SF, but something screams Caris ceiling this game and with the other puzzle pieces I want to play, I could run Caris at SF, Jabari at PF and then have $23 for a forward if I stick with Teague or $18 for a fwd if I change Teague to Rondo. Evan Turner is out, and aside from the last game, Moe had been putting up good numbers. Not sure why he only got 21 minutes last game? Was it because PG13 was making him his beeyotch? Damn, I am blabbering. Not sure I can trust those Caris minutes. BKN is still in the playoffs, yeah? If I was a coach I would try to tighten my rotation with the best players to ready them for the playoffs, but I don’t know. I am just some 42 year old schlub that only played basketball his freshman year of high school.

• monarch

I keep going to T Prince. Watch Vince can like eight triples.

• captainwacky

@travvis said...

Pardon me for typing my thought process out here, but sometimes that helps me. I’m suddenly questioning Collins. I play Yahoo and he is $27. I had him at PF and Prince at SF, but something screams Caris ceiling this game and with the other puzzle pieces I want to play, I could run Caris at SF, Jabari at PF and then have $23 for a forward if I stick with Teague or $18 for a fwd if I change Teague to Rondo. Evan Turner is out, and aside from the last game, Moe had been putting up good numbers. Not sure why he only got 21 minutes last game? Was it because PG13 was making him his beeyotch? Damn, I am blabbering. Not sure I can trust those Caris minutes. BKN is still in the playoffs, yeah? If I was a coach I would try to tighten my rotation with the best players to ready them for the playoffs, but I don’t know. I am just some 42 year old schlub that only played basketball his freshman year of high school.

I mean, Caris is probably their actual best player when healthy, if that’s who you’re referring to. He’s still working his way back from a pretty brutal injury.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I keep going to T Prince. Watch Vince can like eight triples.

revenge game! lol

• moosedrool

@monarch said...

Does it feel gross to pair Russell/Dinwiddie?

I don’t think so…so far that’s what I’m doing. I only play the bigger single entries on FD. The only concern is if LeVert has his jumper down. On FD they are collectively $16100 (DLo and Din)..They hit 86 FP’s on FD just v Clev, I’m banking on 95 tonight.

• jess701

I wonder if they will wanna play frank the tank seen he his from the badgers!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I guess we see it differently. They don’t have a reason to tank. Rondo is a different character…it is on ABC…I doubt many are clamoring for Daniel Caruso…lol

I mean, you’ve been right more than I lately with some of your thoughts and stances. I don’t think Rondo is a bad play at all, I just don’t think they have incentive to run him into the ground either. People watching the game aren’t clamoring to see Caruso, but that’s not really what matters. I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure they still have their pick and moving up a couple spots wouldn’t be the worst thing either.

• travvis

@captainwacky said...

He’s still working his way back from a pretty brutal injury.

Yeah, that is what I was getting at more or less. It has been a month now since he came back. Have a feeling he scores 35+ tonight, and for $19 on Yahoo, that is good. FWIW, I am gonna run him, Collins, and Teague. I found a way to make it work that made me satisfied. Just needed to type all that out to help the process. Of course, an hour till tip and I am 2 big glasses of vodka and Monster Ultra in so a lot can change. Cheers and good luck to you all tonight. Let’s make some damn money!

• Kuda708

Trae Young due for a snap fest or not tonight?

• monarch

What about JaVale. He should be hardly owned with everyone on KAT/Len. Other than Wagner who do the Lakers have tonight at the five?

Edit: Nvm….looks like his minutes/ceiling are a concern

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

What about JaVale. He should be hardly owned with everyone on KAT/Len. Other than Wagner who do the Lakers have tonight at the five?

Jonathon Williams.

This is the same thing as Rondo. Like to me, if you’re going to play Rondo you may as well play LBJ at super low ownership, and you may as well run it back with a Celtic or two. They’re either all going off or none of them are. That’s just my opinion though. I mean LBJ can still play 32 minutes, drop 60-65 DK points and be the highest scorer on the slate and a GPP take down must. It’s not crazy.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I think Javale is OK in stacks, too… but in general, bleh. Horford should make him pretty useless, and the upside at $4,300 seems poor to me.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Jonathon Williams.

This is the same thing as Rondo. Like to me, if you’re going to play Rondo you may as well play LBJ at super low ownership, and you may as well run it back with a Celtic or two. They’re either all going off or none of them are. That’s just my opinion though. I mean LBJ can still play 32 minutes, drop 60-65 DK points and be the highest scorer on the slate and a GPP take down must. It’s not crazy.

yeah, I have both situations accounted for, and nothing in the middle.

• monarch

@Kuda708 said...

Trae Young due for a snap fest or not tonight?

He is hard not to like. Three days rest, still no other point guard on the roster.

• moosedrool

@monarch said...

Muscala, but I think JaVale isn’t a horrible play either.

• mbunner23

It’s easier to not touch LA

• captainwacky

@moosedrool said...

Muscala, but I think JaVale isn’t a horrible play either.

Also, the answer is Mo Wagner I think… they kinda were rolling with him for a while there.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

This ultimately may be correct. 5 game slate though, so getting cute might be beneficial in a couple lineups if you’re rolling out a lot.

• jcotdl

@travvis said...

2 big glasses of vodka and Monster Ultra

I like the monster, white can, with a splash of juice- tito’s

• Fhukle

@mbunner23 said...

My lineup doesn’t have anyone from LA in it at the moment, and I’m not mad about it… but all depends on the last second news of course!

• mr_papageorgio

Went into tonight thinking KAT was my first lock and ended up not having him in my LU because I decided I needed ABC (also have Kemba so it kinda makes sense). KAT locked in for 75 DK points now, play accordingly.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

Have 4700 at Foward spot on DK and I’m stuck? Brown, Williams , or is there something I’m missing?

• RiskyBiscuits

We still don’t know if Kuzma is going to play or not. I was kind of assuming he wasn’t going to play, but then I look at RG’s projected lineups, and I see him in there. And I know that doesn’t really mean anything, but I don’t like it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).