NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@codygracyalny said...

Pat C or Sterling Brown? Anyone have any hot takes on these two?

I went Pat C mainly cause i feel like his mins are safer

• Pick1979

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bridges and PJ gonna end my night early.

Is P.J hurt?

• ghostfacekicker

@captainwacky said...

haha I meant ‘you’ as in referring to the composition of an NBA team. As if to say I don’t think the bucks are going to regularly compete with the Nuggets on the 2nd of a B2B with this roster.

Ugh I played PJ Washington

• RipCityRings

Rozier and Graham can’t miss, which is probably the biggest indictment you can make of an opposing teams’ D. Hawks are pathetic.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

I can’t tell if that has to do with the corona virus or fans not caring about a losing basketball team. Staple Center seemed packed when the LA teams played each other.

Risk/Reward situation right?

• ghostfacekicker

@RipCityRings said...

Anyone know Biyombo’s ownership in the FD 7.77? Only 3.3% in the DK Sharpshooter, I imagine not a lot of people realize he’s active tonight. Wish I would’ve played him on FD too.

0.7%

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@SkateFiend said...

I can’t tell if that has to do with the corona virus or fans not caring about a losing basketball team. Staple Center seemed packed when the LA teams played each other.

I think the Hawks have had some of the worst attendance in the league for a long time. Nothing to do with viruses.

• ghostfacekicker

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Bridges and PJ gonna end my night early.

I knew not to touch PJ. It’s early still but I’m not encouraged.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

Is P.J hurt?

3 fouls

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I think the Hawks have had some of the worst attendance in the league for a long time. Nothing to do with viruses.

Didn’t they make their hot dogs like 50 cents or something? If Costco pricing can’t bring fans in you know your team’s in trouble.

• ghostfacekicker

PJ 3 fouls in 4 minutes. He’s going to sit most of the 2nd quarter. I’m not feeling well.

• RipCityRings

@ghostfacekicker said...

PJ 3 fouls in 4 minutes. He’s going to sit most of the 2nd quarter. I’m not feeling well.

He’s 40% owned on FD, pretty wild. Faded him there but I have him in both my Graham lineups on DK. D’oh.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Played almost no Middleton especially on fd. Such chalky builds otherwise. Played Grant at pf too over the Bucks.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

Didn’t they make their hot dogs like 50 cents or something? If Costco pricing can’t bring fans in you know your team’s in trouble.

I don’t know, but that wouldn’t surprise me. Seems like whenever I see a Hawks game there’s more fans of their opponent in the crowd than Hawks fans.

• Pick1979

Is there any good link to see what guys tend to foul out the most and or what defenders draw the most fouls .

• callmetouch

Kevin? Huerter?

• gerzez1212

Have Rozier Graham Collins and Young with 5 to come could get interesting

• jonsie1734

@vick325 said...

Middleton/gobert or Powell/jokic?

The former, by a large margin.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know, but that wouldn’t surprise me. Seems like whenever I see a Hawks game there’s more fans of their opponent in the crowd than Hawks fans.

Just looked it up, this is the updated menu as of last season: $1 for a bag of chips, $2 for candy, a pretzel or bottled water, $3 for fries, hot dogs, nachos or bottled soda, $4 for a bottomless fountain soda, bottomless popcorn or a pizza slice, and $5 for a small domestic beer.

They might as well start playing home games at the Y.

• CeeRob

@jonsie1734 said...

The former, by a large margin.

By name maybe.. but Powell been on a nice streak and could easily equal middletons total. While the Joker on most night gonna our score Gobert

• callmetouch

Huerter, the guy with the most minutes currently but the only one with 0 real points. Huh

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@CeeRob said...

By name maybe.. but Powell been on a nice streak and could easily equal middletons total. While the Joker on most night gonna our score Gobert

I agree. Tonight, I’d go Powell Jokic.

• RipCityRings

I think my FD lineup is still safe as long as Graham retires during this timeout or both Middleton and Powell go for 60.

• yisman

was called away just before NHL lock and just before NBA lock so my contests are a mess

SES

Murray, Trae, DiVincenzo, Middleton, Barton, Siakam, Ibaka, Collins, BroLo

• Dredog43

@ghostfacekicker said...

I knew not to touch PJ. It’s early still but I’m not encouraged.

The virus is called talentno. It makes idiots shoot the ball continuously from half court.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).