NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gerzez1212

Is middleton not starting?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gerzez1212 said...

Is middleton not starting?

Why are you asking? I don’t think Bucks have a starting line up announced yet?

35% wiped out via PEE – J. And No DaVante? NO Cash.

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

Thanasis Antetokounmpo is listed as a starter so ummmm. Middleton may be out

• roomchat

MIDDLETON!!!!!

• gerzez1212

Ok thanks im new at this seen Denver team and thought both went up at same time

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Thanasis Antetokounmpo is listed as a starter so ummmm. Middleton may be out

I played Thanasis. I told you guys the Bucks are going to not play anybody. With that said, I have not seen a lineup yet

• TheWeeIceMan

lol nvmind old news

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Graham over Middleton with mostly Powell on fd may work out

• osuryanf

Wtf is going on?? Is Middleton in or out?

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

BBM, probably

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bucks will start Connaughton, Matthews, Brown, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Robin Lopez on Monday.

• TheWeeIceMan

The flying F are the Bucks doing?

• gerzez1212

I believe he is not starting

• Pandamonious

I mean, I’m not going to complain other than I have a bunch of Donte who isn’t starting either, so….

On FD nothing I can do, on DK obviously get out the Middleton, but what to do about Donte?

• tmarohl

@TheWeeIceMan said...

The flying F are the Bucks doing?

What I told you guys three hours ago the Bucks were doing.

• bure10

WTF lol

• osuryanf

@Pandamonious said...

I mean, I’m not going to complain other than I have a bunch of Donte who isn’t starting either, so….

On FD nothing I can do, on DK obviously get out the Middleton, but what to do about Donte?

This is my fear also… I was 100% Donte. Now I’m perplexed

• Pick1979

What a joke

• RipCityRings

@RipCityRings said...

This slate has all the makings of a classic, especially on FD. Short enough that it’s going to have everyone second- and triple-guessing every move until we all convince ourselves Middleton is only going to play 3 minutes and Thanasis is going to go 20x.

Okay, maybe that was exactly what’s going to happen.

• damionismyname

Dodged Middleton but not Brook. FD donation…

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

What I told you guys three hours ago the Bucks were doing.

What are we doing about Donte? You never said anything about Donte?!

• chronoxiong

Bucks are tanking tonight guys. I faded Middleton on FD which is awesome. But then I realized that I have Brook Lopez too and he’s not in the starting lineup. Omg.

• callmetouch

Sooooooo do we still play Middleton? ABC 2.0 will get like 5 minutes

• gerzez1212

BREAKING NEWS Latest video of Middleton

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).