NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

Div isn’t playing.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

This is really one of the more bizarre slates ever. Like, if anyone wanted to claim the DFS biz was shady on a massive level this is the night. Every logical Middleton pivot goes down in flames immediately. Even if you late swapped on DK, unless you went Bojan you’re toast. You can put this right with news hitting 1 minute after players locking throughout the evening.

• RipCityRings

I have a single DK lineup with no Powell and McCaw at 0.3%. It also has PJ, but hey I’ll take 6 FPS for 5.6K at this point. Would appreciate a nice token min cash consolation prize.

• osuryanf

I only have one lineup left that avoided the Middleton/Donte/Powell disaster….. but let’s see how long that lasts

• Wynter12

Wow. You can’t make this slate up

First place anywhere will be decided by sheer luck and BS lol

• BBWC_10

Mr Lucky has Middleton, Divencenzo and Powell in my LU. Glad It’s only a 9 dollar donation. Just wondering when I’ll be on the right side of the Mayem

• Ace15

I have 1 lineup that avoided all landmines, but it has gobert and bridges, if they can bounce back anything can happen

• yisman

hope tmarohl hits it big tonight because I lost it all

just mad Budenholzer didn’t list the starters on injury report for load management

only Bledsoe, implying the others would play

misleading for sure

• mr_papageorgio

My team is trash but I avoided the 60% owned guys who aren’t playing so maybe I’ll still cash. What a mess.

• UGAdude

This slate is right out of the twilight zone.

• callmetouch

@Epignosis said...

I did 365 lineups. Let’s see what happens.

Please let us know how it goes

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

This is really one of the more bizarre slates ever. Like, if anyone wanted to claim the DFS biz was shady on a massive level this is the night. Every logical Middleton pivot goes down in flames immediately. Even if you late swapped on DK, unless you went Bojan you’re toast. You can put this right with news hitting 1 minute after players locking throughout the evening.

Yeah, this is insane. Powell…unbelievable

• Dredog43

Thank God I stacked hawks/ Hornets and raps/ jazz. I hope Porter Jr goes off!!!!

• choppadown

I think our only hope now is the bucks bench fouls out forcing them to play the actual starters…

• UGAdude

Graham came back in at least.

• rog11sm

atleast Illy got in

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

hey, I was already convinced of the shadiness

• FantasySultan

someone with 150 lineups will win :)

• Wynter12

Powell didn’t get to score a single point. Insanity.

• Ace15

Jesus this is completely nuts lol. Im speechless

• Ace15

Maybeeee bud planning to use starters in second half! Rightt??

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@callmetouch said...

Please let us know how it goes

I will do that.

• upgradetoquestionable

When does MLB start again????

• texasmajor

At least Graham came back. Lol.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

But first I need a drink.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.