NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

My CHA/ATL Stack sans Pee-J can win.. need big gm from Ingles. I’m still in 7th.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Ace15 said...

I have 1 lineup that avoided all landmines, but it has gobert and bridges, if they can bounce back anything can happen

Seems fairly likely that the winner on FD will have a 0.

Didn’t mean to quote, but if you don’t have a 0, you’re looking good!

• RipCityRings

Last night I had toe-pain Butler in 2/3, 3 fouls in 12 seconds TJ Warren and 3-16 Porzingis both in 3/3.

Tonight’s FD single bullet includes all three of Middleton, Powell and BroLo. Then to really rub it in, I’ve got Jerami Grant going off at 6% ownership.

There must be someone at FD headquarters with a voodoo doll of all these players causing havoc.

• yisman

@yisman said...

this is what I should’ve had on DK, if I could’ve had a few more damn seconds

smh with the shadiness

Graham, Connaughton, Bojan, Collins, Ibaka, Conley, Millsap, Jokic

this lineup avoided the Powell landmine

but I didn’t play it, of course

it was my best option because I had Graham/Collins locked

but I didn’t even get to put it in because of all the insanity happening at once

Friggin McDavid a late scratch in NHL at same time after they said he’d play

• gerzez1212

5 slates with a mixture of Middleton and Powell all scoring well and now offically busted

• FantasySultan

is OG done too?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: OG Anunoby (ankle) has returned to Monday’s game.

• Wynter12

I wonder if any contest ends up having a winner with zeroes next to their players lol

Or will it only be lucky souls who avoided 30 landmines and an injury to place at top?

• jayzee666

This is a TRUE Reaper night! I fthink this is his finest day! Finally broke Powell’s streak, took out half the Bucks team. I didn’t think he could outdo himself like this!!

I need either Rozier or Graham to score 7 more real points to get the Hornets Achievement on DK. Milsap is off to a good start for the Denver Achievement, but still early. The Reap is even going to make me sweat that one out!

Overall a better than usual night.

Need moa Teague come on

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

But first I need a drink.

Just 1? 😉😎😁

• tmarohl

Only thing that sucks is I anticipated this, and played a lot of Powell. Powell getting injured basically negates Middleton not playing.

Reddish!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

In the one latenight lineup where I avoided Div and Powell, I have Marvin Williams and he doesn’t make the rotation either tonight….

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

So on the real, does someone take down an FD GPP with a 0 from one of their SG’s now?

• gerzez1212

Is that reaper masturbating?

• SkateFiend

Are the Bucks starting players out, or are they on minutes restrictions?

• rog11sm

you know there’s a huge difference in news between not starting and not playing. I wish somebody would have been a little bit more descriptive on their words.

• Sleazygreazy

@jayzee666 said...

This is a TRUE Reaper night! I fthink this is his finest day! Finally broke Powell’s streak, took out half the Bucks team. I didn’t think he could outdo himself like this!!

I need either Rozier or Graham to score 7 more real points to get the Hornets Achievement on DK. Milsap is off to a good start for the Denver Achievement, but still early. The Reap is even going to make me sweat that one out!

Overall a better than usual night.

This is your slate! LOL, seriously tho, you should sweep all contest across both sites

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

hope tmarohl hits it big tonight because I lost it all

just mad Budenholzer didn’t list the starters on injury report for load management

only Bledsoe, implying the others would play

misleading for sure

He listed Hill out as well. I won’t hit anything big because I had too much Powell, but probably will cash all my DK lineups. I tried to tell you guys this wreaked of the Atlanta game from last year.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

So on the real, does someone take down an FD GPP with a 0 from one of their SG’s now?

Nevermind…forgot about Mitchell. Mitchell/Graham duo will do it.

• texasmajor

Rudy Gobert out there to exercise only.

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

No chance, everyone in this forum could at least see some of this carnage coming. I’m sure there’s a loooot of lineups out there that faded Bucks and don’t have Powell

• callmetouch

Swapped all the Middleton in my tiers but kept Divincio. So so so so so stupid

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe in higher stakes. Anything 150 entry probably not

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.