NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Just 1? 😉😎😁

I’ve already had several.

• FantasySultan

yup the Graham/Mitchell wins tonights slate

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

So on the real, does someone take down an FD GPP with a 0 from one of their SG’s now?

More than 3/4 of the ownership at SG will get 0. I’d guess that less than 5% of lineups have points from both SG’s and some of those lineups will have Lopez and/or Powell.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

I have 9 lineups with life on DK still. Well really 7 of those are semi-live cause they have Zeller on them

• rog11sm

so how many people have now turned off the the NBA channel

• tmarohl

I got a couple on DK that avoided all the Bucks scratches and Powell.

Late night I have
    Conley
    Mitchell
    Brown
    Thanasis
    Serge
    Lowry
    Siakam
    Gobert

Main slate I have
    Mason
    Mitchell
    Reddish
    Collins
    Rolo
    Rozier
    Bogdanovich
    Trae

And
    Conley
    Rozier
    Brown
    Siakam
    Rolo
    Graham
    Collins
    Gobert

Cash games I have
    Graham
    Rozier
    Connaguton
    Siakam
    Ibaka
    Brown
    Powell
    Jokic
    Hopefully these can still hold on with the zero from Powell.

• hypegotti

dodged middleton only for powell to come and end me minutes later. crazy.

DK will hear everyones anger and post a free entry $5,000 contest for anyone who rostered zeros tonight at least :rollingeyes

• callmetouch

@hypegotti said...

dodged middleton only for powell to come and end me minutes later. crazy.

DK will hear everyones anger and post a free entry $5,000 contest for anyone who rostered zeros tonight at least :rollingeyes

What happens if that freeroll contest is a disaster like this slate?

• Dredog43

NBA needs to make teams report starting lu an hour before tip. This is wrong due to DFS influence.

• callmetouch

@Dredog43 said...

NBA needs to make teams report starting lu an hour before tip. This is wrong due to DFS influence.

Especially if they have DraftKings logos all over the darn court.

• dakimbell

@Dredog43 said...

They could literally still just late scratch a guy, and say he had some phantom injury. It wouldn’t help much tbh

• Dredog43

The rake is humongous tonight….DFS knew about this Bucks starting lineup just criminal.

• karatesbadboy

They already have a 30 minute rule and Milwaukee clearly did not do that – teams in general have not honored it all season.

• rocketman828

I cant believe the NBA let’s these teams and head coaches get away with these bullshit lineups especially how big daily fantasy sports are now. There was no mention of Middleton, Lopez or Divecizzo not playing only Middleton and Lopez not starting 5 minutes before tip off still NO mention of being inactive total BS!

• jayzee666

YEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
    Rozier with 25 pts!!!!! Most exciting thing for me in DFS in years!!!!

Come on Milsap, make it a 2’fer night.

• Undrafted

After 3 weeks of not cashing in tennis I come back to NBA with Powell and Div in my LU. Goodnight everyone.

• chronoxiong

FantasyLabs NBA @FantasyLabsNBA · 28m Status note: chronoxiong’s money (ankle) won’t return Monday.

Eff this bulls@#t three game slate. Should have added more games. I am not happy right now. I want a refund. Oh wait, I can’t because everyone had an equal chance of winning tonight. Well the Bucks should have told us their plans for tonight!!!!!!

• mr_papageorgio

Might as well give us OT in ATL to complete the disaster hat trick.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

1 lineup on FanDuel without a Buck of course it has Powell.

Damnit man needed the OT with ATL. Not happy. Graham made both FT 1 pt lead 5 sec left. No OT.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

@Dredog43 said...

The rake is humongous tonight….DFS knew about this Bucks starting lineup just criminal.

How is the rake any different? Lol

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Damnit man needed the OT with ATL. Not happy. Graham made both FT 1 pt lead 5 sec left. No OT.

Ummmm. It’s going to OT

• UGAdude

@mr_papageorgio said...

Might as well give us OT in ATL to complete the disaster hat trick.

Ask and ye shall receive.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! TRAE Misses 2nd FT! O-T Ba-Bay!!!!!!!!!!!

• hypegotti

wow young misses a FT, OT could save me here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).