NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• osuryanf

The only way this overtime helps me is if Trae Young goes off

• callmetouch

Overtime LOL

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Might as well give us OT in ATL to complete the disaster hat trick.

• tmarohl

@rocketman828 said...

I cant believe the NBA let’s these teams and head coaches get away with these bullshit lineups especially how big daily fantasy sports are now. There was no mention of Middleton, Lopez or Divecizzo not playing only Middleton and Lopez not starting 5 minutes before tip off still NO mention of being inactive total BS!

They are in uniform so they are active.

• gaelicgirl

Locker rooms will be closed to media going forward

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@866 said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! TRAE Misses 2nd FT! O-T Ba-Bay!!!!!!!!!!!

I literally had Atlanta favored by 0.1 Points.
    Think I stack any of that hoping for OT?
    Noooooo. That would be too logical.

• gerzez1212

One bright spot tonight for me is Ingles has had a great first half

• Dredog43

The miss by Tre proves tonight was setup from the start. Thank God I have a few ATL/ Hornets stacks.

• DC2380

Jokic straight TRASH

• jayzee666

REAPER has his sickle pointing towards the HOU/MINN game tomorrow.
    I also need OKC/POR/MEM/IND for the DK achievements.

Players from those games should be shaking in their boots!
    This is my gift to you all!

• gerzez1212

Middleton to play 2nd half????

• FantasySultan

@gerzez1212 said...

lol

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@gerzez1212 said...

D Donte DiVincenzoMILSG1m
    fa 1
    85% own
    Doubtful Monday @DEN

Thanks, unnamed site…

• jonsie1734

@tmarohl said...

@rocketman828 said… They are in uniform so they are active.

Oh, well in that case, it’s totally fine.

• zpa1989

hey guys, need some help, i am in a season long matchup that decides who wins the regular season grand prize, which in my league is $1000. every waiver move counts, who would you say is the strongest play tomorrow?

its between the bottom 4 plays.

THJ
    Shaq Harrison
    Naz Reid
    Trey Lyles

• dakimbell

@jonsie1734 said...

Oh, well in that case, it’s totally fine.

Think the point is it is impossible to enforce, coaches gonna coach

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m actually profiting and think it will hold with the second half of the other 2 games. pretty crazy.

• rocketman828

Than they should be on the court and in the game since they are “active”.

• tmarohl

You Draftkings players should all be kind of happy, because the optimized lineups are not going to win tonight. There was plenty of time to swap out all Bucks key players after lineup was announced. I (don’t want to brag), but feel I have a pretty good sense of what the Bucks are going to do on a given night. I basically said several times after the last injury report that this looked like the Atlanta game last year, where it would be a full bench game. The only excuse for not cashing on DK tonight is having too much Powell, who had that unlucky injury.

• P0key

what a night…who would of thought a small 3 game slate

• osuryanf

Jesus Christ is this seriously going to 2OT? Unbelievable.

• Dredog43

The saddest thing of tonight is that the Nuggets starters are only up 8 at halftime. The announcers say that Bucks are short handed. DFS stated individual were not starting not a late scratch.

• ASalvaro

geez not another OT..oh my aching stem

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I think the Bucks are mailing this one in and giving everyone a night off. I will be completely off Middleton now.

If you’re not going to listen to Tmar about the bucks, TF are doing on this thread? You saved me a lot of money tonight. Thank you.

• txdave41

As someone who has constantly got boned by picking low owned late scratches this season, I’m rather enjoy seeing so many ppl share my pain for once since I wisely didn’t bother with a 3 game slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).