NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@DC2380 said...

Jokic straight TRASH

Then what is Gobert?

• FantasySultan

@tmarohl said...

You Draftkings players should all be kind of happy, because the optimized lineups are not going to win tonight. There was plenty of time to swap out all Bucks key players after lineup was announced. I (don’t want to brag), but feel I have a pretty good sense of what the Bucks are going to do on a given night. I basically said several times after the last injury report that this looked like the Atlanta game last year, where it would be a full bench game. The only excuse for not cashing on DK tonight is having too much Powell, who had that unlucky injury.

you did say this…but I didn’t think you meant, or that it meant, guys like DDV would sit. Maybe Middleton. Maybe Brook.

• tonytone1908

@tmarohl said...

You Draftkings players should all be kind of happy, because the optimized lineups are not going to win tonight. There was plenty of time to swap out all Bucks key players after lineup was announced. I (don’t want to brag), but feel I have a pretty good sense of what the Bucks are going to do on a given night. I basically said several times after the last injury report that this looked like the Atlanta game last year, where it would be a full bench game. The only excuse for not cashing on DK tonight is having too much Powell, who had that unlucky injury.

Somehow my FD main slate LU is still cashing with zeros from Middleton and Powell. Crazy.

• mrmogz

@tmarohl said...

Yup you nailed it. I was able to swap all MIL main players out, but I still have DDV and Powell lol, can’t make that shiz up. Andddd the LU is cashing currently, wtf is going on here?

• hypegotti

can we get bridges in for some run please

• DC2380

2 OT GREAT

• jonsie1734

@dakimbell said...

@jonsie1734 said…

Think the point is it is impossible to enforce, coaches gonna coach

It’s not impossible to enforce. If you average over x minutes per game, then you are expected to play unless you have an injury. The threshold could be something like 22 minutes so that it would include the top 5-7 players.

Might not be the best idea but to say it’s impossible is to lack imagination, not to mention respect for the fans that are the essence of the revenue stream.

• mr_papageorgio

FFS if this OT keeps going at least put PJ in to get 3 more DK points before fouling out!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@damionismyname said...

I’m actually profiting and think it will hold with the second half of the other 2 games. pretty crazy.

Me too. Looking pretty good on Yahoo. DK and Yahoo to be determined

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

If you’re not going to listen to Tmar about the bucks, TF are doing on this thread? You saved me a lot of money tonight. Thank you.

Feel free to send me some of your legal fees :)

• JDS1029

Just checked in and avoided the landmines except Donte, but WTF? Double OT and PJ only has 6 points!?

• osuryanf

This Charlotte / Atlanta game is hysterical…. on a night with so much nonsense the winner is going to end up being someone who stacks the first game for a screenshot.. That bothers me more than all the late scratches

• jonsie1734

@mrmogz said...

@tmarohl said…

Yup you nailed it. I was able to swap all MIL main players out, but I still have DDV and Powell lol, can’t make that shiz up. Andddd the LU is cashing currently, wtf is going on here?

I’m sure this has been addressed in another thread but anyone wish FD brought back last year’s rule to drop the lowest player’s score? I hated the idea at first but ended up liking it.

Forget about the Bucks guys, it sucks when you miss the pay line because you have Norman Powell that gets hurt after a few minutes.

• UGAdude

Wow Rozier was about to shoot free throws with .8 seconds left. Hawks challenged the foul call and won the challenge. Hawks ball.

• osuryanf

Rozier shooting to win?? Am I seeing this right?

I needed the OT but nothing from Deadmon.. and Teague isn’t playing obviously. Not good for me.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Feel free to send me some of your legal fees :)

LOL, that comes when you have a litttttttle more conviction, and instead of just avoiding things, I SLAM Sterling Brown at .1%

• osuryanf

@UGAdude said...

Wow Rozier was about to shoot free throws with .8 seconds left. Hawks challenged the foul call and won.

Hahahahaha ok this makes more sense. Could end this OT disaster but nahhhhhh, a challenge finally works.

What a shitshow of a night.

Rather the game ended so my other lineups could maybe win. Damn.

• feezyg

Charlotte have 2 TO as a team tonight, with the OTs, pretty impressive and also kinda sad…

• gerzez1212

This OT is actually doing me a favour lol

• UGAdude

Double OT

• kyastanley1

Damn this has to be the worst slate of the season

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

The only good thing about tonight is that I only played the $3 20-max…. still $60 out but hopefully get half back

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

Hopefully just Trae and Graham get points in this 2nd OT

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler