NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

season long question, if you had to make one waiver move tomm, who would it be out of this group?

lyles, mills, white (with LMA and murray out)
    THJ (doncic out)?
    Harrison (ryan a out?)
    naz reid

• osuryanf

You know this games just going to keep going into more overtime’s to make this night even more legendary than it already is.

• Sleazygreazy

@zpa1989 said...

season long question, if you had to make one waiver move tomm, who would it be out of this group?

lyles, mills, white (with LMA and murray out)
    THJ (doncic out)?
    Harrison (ryan a out?)
    naz reid

That’s tough, obviously if you can just wait until you have more news

• Kanner88

The most bizarre night of basketball I’ve ever seen

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

What a game!!

• Bigb1485

Usually I dont realize when I select the wrong player when they have the same last name..today I did..accidentally picked caleb martin then swapped him last second to cody, whom I wanted, womp womp

• tmarohl

I was feeling good about my late night single bullet on DK that is currently in 47th, until I saw that Awesomo and his gang have my lineup and several permutations of it.

• osuryanf

This is hysterical. Has another OT written all over it.

• DC2380

Wow the Bucks bench players are actually playing hard…Denver looking like a joke

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Btw – talking ‘real’ basketball talk. Nuggets are a joke. The bucks G league team hanging with them on the road. And Jokic looks lost

• FantasySultan

im gonna score 350 on FD with fuking 0 from DDV

that’s fucked up.

• Bodiaz36

One of the wackier NBA nights in recent memory. I have a decent chance of scoring over 300 being down two guys. Didn’t think if I’d ever see that..

• 7klub06

So all we really needed to do was stack ATL:Cha game
    My gawd

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Thank god no 3rd OT

• 7klub06

• TheRyanFlaherty

And to think i bought entries for tonight with the sole purpose of stacking Atl/Charlotte…then my head swirled with the idea that I needed some of the “value” from Milwaukee after seeing Bledsoe was out…mother F’er : (

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Now if Pat C can just get some points that would be nice

• yisman

Budenholzer must’ve scratched Gobert too, even though he’s not on the team

Guy invisible

• zpa1989

@Sleazygreazy said...

That’s tough, obviously if you can just wait until you have more news

probably the best move. im thinking harrison, or THJ if doncic is out

• ASalvaro

@DC2380 said...

Wow the Bucks bench players are actually playing hard…Denver looking like a joke

more like a Jokic

• hypegotti

man if connaughton could catch fire i could take the 100k down

• FantasySultan

lol Bogdo with a 6?

• tmarohl

Jokic just committed one of the stupidest fouls I have ever seen.

• emoney1214

I don’t think jokic knows he is playing basketball. He is just meandering around out there and doing odd things.

• osuryanf

Connaughton burning my best lineup too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.