NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• osuryanf

@emoney1214 said...

I don’t think jokic knows he is playing basketball. He is just meandering around out there and doing odd things.

He tends to disappear in games, especially against teams he thinks they’ll beat anyway. He’s quite fat, could have possibly had an extra cheeseburger or four once he found out Middleton/Bledsoe was out also

• tonytone1908

So many nights I barely miss the cash line but tonight I’m gonna cash missing 2 players?

• hypegotti

sitting here just hoping to see connaughtons name pop up on the score app PBP, he is mia for a good ten minutes, finally comes in and its with a turnover smh lol

• nerman

So glad I didn’t go heavy on this 3 game slate. Wow.

• gerzez1212

I actually have a slate with Powell Johnson and Lopez in it lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

For those who asked, I’m currently down about $300 but there’s room to grow.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@hypegotti said...

sitting here just hoping to see connaughtons name pop up on the score app PBP, he is mia for a good ten minutes, finally comes in and its with a turnover smh lol

Yep another 10 fpts would be nice. I see why he isnt doing much. He has been sharing the court with Frank Mason

• rog11sm

so after Murray’s dunk they review it and take the two points away.

• gaelicgirl

@emoney1214 said...

I don’t think jokic knows he is playing basketball. He is just meandering around out there and doing odd things.

He needs some Coke!

• FantasySultan

I doubt Lebron is going to play tomorrow.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

He needs some Coke!

He needs this kind

• tmarohl

@rog11sm said...

so after Murray’s dunk they review it and take the two points away.

That was a shame, beautiful dunk. However, he basically climbed the defender and pushed off.

• tmarohl

Anyone play Korver?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

He needs this kind

Whatever works LOL

• FantasySultan

@FantasySultan said...

After tomorrow they have Rockets, Nuggets, Jazz, and Jazz again.

• MickyD10970

I didn’t play him but how does Gobert only have 1 FG attempt?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@FantasySultan said...

After tomorrow they have Rockets, Nuggets, Jazz, and Jazz again.

So he probably sits out Rockets and Nuggets game also and then comes back for the Jazz game

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Whatever works LOL

I heard it helps with weight loss

• FantasySultan

@theIrrigator said...

So he probably sits out Rockets and Nuggets game and the comes back for the Jazz game

he sits out the Nets game. That’s it.

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

Why?

• FantasySultan

@tmarohl said...

Why?

One…hes listed as questionable with sore groin already.

2- Nets tomorrow…then Rockets, Nuggets, Jazz, Jazz right aftter the Nets.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Do all we really needed to do was stack ATL:Cha game
    My gawd

Right? And if look at the slate (hindsight is a beautiful thing)… you see TOR UTA and MIL DEN and kind of tough matchup while two bad defensive teams are slugging it up… why didn’t we all stack this ATL-CHA game?
    LOL

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

One…hes listed as questionable with sore groin already.

2- Nets tomorrow…then Rockets, Nuggets, Jazz, Jazz right aftter the Nets.

If Lebron doesn’t play, I think I might like the Nets to win. Don’t see many losses in the Lakers future though.

• hypegotti

ugh connaughton killing me, ill grab a couple $444 mlb opening day tickets if he can just get me .5 more points

• gerzez1212

Did 5 slates all with at least 1 player scoring 0 and 3 of them cashing makes one think what if?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.