NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

@tmarohl said...

If Lebron doesn’t play, I think I might like the Nets to win. Don’t see many losses in the Lakers future though.

if Milwaukee loses tonight, it will be very compelling race for best record.

• Herf

Haha I’m close to cashing with three zeros and I’m cashing with two in one lineup. Ouch

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

if Milwaukee loses tonight, it will be very compelling race for best record.

I think the Lakers have it locked. Bucks have a pretty tough schedule the remainder of the year. I think their goal now is just to have a better record than the Clippers, because they will probably beat the Lakers in Western Conference finals.

• gerzez1212

Well lets finish this mad night with both late games going to OT lol

• Dredog43

To make it seem real Den keeps it close. They should have blow the 2-3 string away of the Bucks. Karma is real.

• Manyak

lol I have 345fps with pat. What an L. I legit pick brown over him (or korver obviously) and I’m first

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Denver covers 14.5

Heh.
    Haha
    lol!
    LMAO!
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

• Sleazygreazy

What was the winning FD Lottery LU? Was it split?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Finished 5th in the Baller. 2OT cost me 1st or 2nd. Still did 16x over there. Overall across the 3 sites
    $131 in $905 out

• captainwacky

Man… I went to a men’s league game right at 6:00 and didn’t check anything til now… what a wild slate. I had SO much gobert/powell and still profited, but this is definitely on the what could have been nights. Had 100 percent young/collins and about 65 percent graham. Lots of grant, but couldn’t fit it all together.

• damionismyname

Cashed on FD with Dvi and Lopez and cashed on DK with Pj’s 6fpts and my late swap Powell injury. Feels good. feels real good.

• ghostfacekicker

I made $600 profit tonight, not bad considering the dumpster fire.

• madmanjayWV

@Sleazygreazy said...

What was the winning FD Lottery LU? Was it split?

CHEAP FD GPP had 398.3 4-way split in nickel
    with Tray Rozier Devonte DMITCH JINGLES SIAKAM IBAKA COLLINS DEADMAN

• ASalvaro

lol i cashed with Powell & Connaughton

• jayzee666

Over the REAPER had a really stellar night. Only mistake he had was allowing Rozier to score over 25 pts. Stopped Denver players as they got close. And just killed it with the rest of the plays. One of his stronger nights.

I already warned u about MIN/HOU and OKC/MEM/POR players tomorrow. Bet the unders. Bet the player unders. This is all the research u really need!!

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Finished 5th in the Baller. 2OT cost me 1st or 2nd. Still did 16x over there. Overall across the 3 sites
    $131 in $905 out

Nicely done, congrats!

• FantasySultan

@FantasySultan said...

Mitch

Mitchell/Graham combo won it.

• gaelicgirl

@ghostfacekicker said...

I made $600 profit tonight, not bad considering the dumpster fire.

Congrats!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

CHEAP FD GPP had 398.3 4-way split in nickel
    with Tray Rozier Devonte DMITCH JINGLES SIAKAM IBAKA COLLINS DEADMAN

I finished 8 pts back in 18th with Jokic’s 32 fpts

Rozier/Lowry/Sterling/Graham/Barton/Siakam/
    Ibaka/Collins/Jokic

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Nicely done, congrats!

• tmarohl

Eric Nehm
    @eric_nehm
    ·
    18m
    He said he believed the group he went with tonight had the freshest legs and that was what he was looking for tonight.
    Quote Tweet

Eric Nehm
    @eric_nehm
    · 20m
    Mike Budenholzer did not have any injuries to report for Donte DiVincenzo, Brook Lopez, Khris Middleton or Marvin Williams.

• tmarohl

I made $150, would have been better if I wasn’t so Powell and PJ Washington heavy.

• tbird05

cashed 12/20 with 2 shares of Graham/Dedmon, no other ATL/CHA. small profit

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I made $150, would have been better if I wasn’t so Powell heavy.

That’s still good! I only played the after hours (as usual) and didn’t take any Bucks…still managed to finish 88th out of 4761 with a 0 from Powell. Just bad luck.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I made $150, would have been better if I wasn’t so Powell heavy.

👍👍

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.