NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

That’s still good! I only played the after hours (as usual) and didn’t take any Bucks…still managed to finish 88th out of 4761 with a 0 from Powell. Just bad luck.

Nice. I haven’t been playing much FD lately.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@jayzee666 said...

Over the REAPER had a really stellar night. Only mistake he had was allowing Rozier to score over 25 pts. Stopped Denver players as they got close. And just killed it with the rest of the plays. One of his stronger nights.

I already warned u about MIN/HOU and OKC/MEM/POR players tomorrow. Bet the unders. Bet the player unders. This is all the research u really need!!

Or you could just play NHL. It’s a niche sport so you would effect a lot less people

• captainwacky

pretty brutal the amount of 300+ I have on DK with MPJ and connaughton though = /

• chronoxiong

Donated another $20 to the folks at FD because I had three f@#*en bagels in my lineup. The dreaded Powell, DD, and Brook Lopez trifecta. Powell was a series of unfortunate events. Sprained his ankle badly within the first minute of the game. After he played 40 mins last night. I never roster Brook Lopez and the night I “trust” him, he sits out with the Bucks starters. So lame.

I’m glad I played some games on Yahoo though and I cashed because I had GraHAM. Look at how beastly this lineup is: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6829861/112346073

Everyone crushed while Zeller sucked. And I had two bagels in there. Oh what could have been.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

season long question, if you had to make one waiver move tomm, who would it be out of this group?

lyles, mills, white (with LMA and murray out)
    THJ (doncic out)?
    Harrison (ryan a out?)
    naz reid

Probably Shaq or THJ

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Tomorrow’s slate is gonna be pretty fun. A lot of good value if Lebron and Luka sit

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Tomorrow’s slate is gonna be pretty fun. A lot of good value if Lebron and Luka sit

Do you think LBJ and Luka will be announced out before lock, but then Porzingis and AD won’t be in the starting line ups along with other random people?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

In all seriousness, tomorrow is a front end of a B2B with the Nuggets on the other end…I wonder if Dallas could just “punt” the Spurs game, as the Spurs are awful, and be 100% for Denver.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

In all seriousness, tomorrow is a front end of a B2B with the Nuggets on the other end…I wonder if Dallas could just “punt” the Spurs game, as the Spurs are awful, and be 100% for Denver.

They should just punt it. Should be able to win it with just Barea, Wright, THJ, and Boban. Really just Boban revenge should get the job done lol

• FantasySultan

im 99.9% sure Lebron will sit.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@FantasySultan said...

im 99.9% sure Lebron will sit.

Agreed. So Rondo and AD go in 1st

• Pick1979

@telestraightshooter said...

in other NBA news:

The NBA has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday with team governors to discuss the escalating wuhanFlu situation.
    Teams were asked last week to prepare contingency plans on playing games without fans in arenas

Since this fourm is a numbers oriented crowd………How about this Epidemiology puzzle:

• Summary: 61k deaths in US 2 flu seasons ago.
    • ……Wuhan Flu: 18-54k projected deaths in US

• most everyone is going to be exposed, just like regular flu, just slightly faster…
    • most exposures happen during flu season (now winding down… back up in October 2020)
    • .. just like the flu – only between 3% and 11% will infected and develops flu symptoms
    • …. 80% of that 3% -11% will have a “minor flu” fever/ dry cough
    • …… 20% of that 3% -11% will have to see a doctor
    • …….. of which only over 60 and chronic health issues are considered “at risk”
    • ………. “at risk” is 7.5% of US population
    • ………… Wuhan flu is 4x more deadly for this at risk group
    • ………… Wuhan flu is 4x safer for everyone else not at risk
    • ………… just like of regular flu, 0.5% to 1.5% of those seeing a dr for this flu die
      ….

we a seeing 3.5% world wide mortality because it’s emerging, testing is limited & far more are infected than current 113K reported

• it’s unleashing world wide is due to China’s deadly suppression of free speech by Winne-da-Poo
    • the world is freaking out is due to China’s Winne-da-Poo obvious lies and killing the world’s supply chain after the horse left the barn

If people would listen to infectious disease experts and drown out the initial mortality numbers being thrown about on social media the response would be more appropriate

As infectious disease folks are saying the INITIAL mortality rates during an outbreak are consistently higher bc the Majority is those tested are the sickest and they skew the numbers in the beginning . Now they should understand the public hangs on every number they and may not realize mortality rates drop and they should realize since the general public outweighs infectious disease experts by about 10,000 to 1, the response of the average citizen that Doesn’t understand that the rates will drop significantly will be panic and that is the reaction that will carry the day

• yisman

OG threw an elbow at Gobert’s head, then tripped him

Gobert shoved

both get erected

not fair

• yisman

@yisman said...

this is what I should’ve had on DK, if I could’ve had a few more damn seconds

smh with the shadiness

Graham, Connaughton, Bojan, Collins, Ibaka, Conley, Millsap, Jokic

Graham 58.5, Connaughton 9.75, Bojan 8.75, Collins 46.25, Ibaka 49.75, Conley 33, Millsap 38.5, Jokic 33.25

my actual lineup I didn’t get to edit scored 214.25 thanks to 0 from Donte and Middleton

would’ve gotten 2nd in the $400 SBNC qualifier, for my money back

instead, lost it

so tilted

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.