NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Well, that’s something.

I don’t know. LA Lakers doesn’t make a lot of sense either. I guess back in the day when teams moved they didn’t like to change names.

Yep. Minneapolis Lakers and New Orleans Jazz, where both teams originated, makes a ton more sense.

• Njsum1

@Wooden_Bones said...

So, what I’m getting from this is…

I’d be Slightly more comfortable using Washington In more lineups than Bridges.
    Yet I don’t have a strong take on either

• telestraightshooter

More Bacon.

The Hornets have recalled Dwayne Bacon from the G League.

• superjon

@Wooden_Bones said...

team.

These small slates give me too much time to overthink things.

Not to mention it also locks at 730

So that’s an extra 30 minutes to overthink things.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

As crappy of a Monday slate as I can ever remember….yuck.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Starting to dig in and set my player pool. Did I mess some news that Zeller and Biyombo are playing this week and Willy is out of the rotation? Who ever is running HQ today has Zeller and Biyombo playing and Willy a DNP. I can find anything that supports this. I assumed Zeller is still starting with Willy off the bench

• noddy

Man what a terrible slate this is. I am balanced right now, but not too excited.

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

Starting to dig in and set my player pool. Did I mess some news that Zeller and Biyombo are playing this week and Willy is out of the rotation? Who ever is running HQ today has Zeller and Biyombo playing and Willy a DNP. I can find anything that supports this. I assumed Zeller is still starting with Willy off the bench

So Mike Gallagher tweeted about this, apparently the Hornets coach has some sort of trend where a combo of Zeller/BB/Hernangomez plays while the 3rd guy sits. I can’t find the tweet at the moment but apparently it’s Bismack’s turn to play this week.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

So Mike Gallagher tweeted about this, apparently the Hornets coach has some sort of trend where a combo of Zeller/BB/Hernangomez plays while the 3rd guy sits. I can’t find the tweet at the moment but apparently it’s Bismack’s turn to play this week.

This guy? J/k lol. Figured it had to be something like that. I’ll trust them then and not put Willy in my player pool

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Can Murray do what Rubio did last night?

• madmanjayWV

@jlowery73 said...

I totally agree..haven’t looked at DK yet, but that FD lineup came together so nice it’s surely gonna suck.

P.S. — Does anyone know 100% ?

Is 133 of 164 the highest u can be at right now for DK IRONMAN STREAK?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

I totally agree..haven’t looked at DK yet, but that FD lineup came together so nice it’s surely gonna suck.

P.S. — Does anyone know 100% ?

Is 133 of 164 the highest u can be at right now for DK IRONMAN STREAK?

Yes I’m at 133 also

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Can Murray do what Rubio did last night?

If by that you mean triple double and go 70+, no. Can he do well and maybe drop a 50 burger? Of course.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

If by that you mean triple double and go 70+, no. Can he do well and maybe drop a 50 burger? Of course.

So dont project him 72.25? 🤔 Lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

So dont project him 72.25? 🤔 Lol

Maybe just settle for 64.75

• JTAx33

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe just settle for 64.75

That seems aggressive Panda calm down, I’ve got him pegged for 63.00, I don’t see where you think that 1.75 is coming from

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Ahhh now yall are confusing me! I’ll just close my eyes and push a few random numbers

• telestraightshooter

@jlowery73 said...

in other NBA news:

The NBA has scheduled a conference call for Wednesday with team governors to discuss the escalating wuhanFlu situation.
    Teams were asked last week to prepare contingency plans on playing games without fans in arenas

Since this fourm is a numbers oriented crowd………How about this Epidemiology puzzle:

• Summary: 61k deaths in US 2 flu seasons ago.
    • ……Wuhan Flu: 18-54k projected deaths in US

• most everyone is going to be exposed, just like regular flu, just slightly faster…
    • most exposures happen during flu season (now winding down… back up in October 2020)
    • .. just like the flu – only between 3% and 11% will infected and develops flu symptoms
    • …. 80% of that 3% -11% will have a “minor flu” fever/ dry cough
    • …… 20% of that 3% -11% will have to see a doctor
    • …….. of which only over 60 and chronic health issues are considered “at risk”
    • ………. “at risk” is 7.5% of US population
    • ………… Wuhan flu is 4x more deadly for this at risk group
    • ………… Wuhan flu is 4x safer for everyone else not at risk
    • ………… just like of regular flu, 0.5% to 1.5% of those seeing a dr for this flu die
      ….

we a seeing 3.5% world wide mortality because it’s emerging, testing is limited & far more are infected than current 113K reported

• it’s unleashing world wide is due to China’s deadly suppression of free speech by Winne-da-Poo
    • the world is freaking out is due to China’s Winne-da-Poo obvious lies and killing the world’s supply chain after the horse left the barn

• Njsum1

@noddy said...

Man what a terrible slate this is

Yeah, I’m not even playing 😉

Saw you had a nice run yesterday, Congrats man, keep it going!!!

• mbunner23

Going to list a few players I think are too chalky on DK and some I think are too low owned.

Chalky and will either fade or be underweight: Bridges, Jokic, Donny Mitch
    Going overweight on: Washington, Collins, Martin

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Yep. Minneapolis Lakers and New Orleans Jazz, where both teams originated, makes a ton more sense.

Baseketball, that shtty movie made by matt stone and trey parker do a good bit about this.

The Houston Oilers moved to TN, where there is no oil.
    The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes.
    The New Orleans Jazz moved to SLC, where they don’t allow music.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Going to list a few players I think are too chalky on DK and some I think are too low owned.

Chalky and will either fade or be underweight: Bridges, Jokic, Donny Mitch
    Going overweight on: Washington, Collins, Martin

Which Martin? Donna? Did she ever graduate? 😎

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Yes I’m at 133 also

Confirmed

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Baseketball, that shtty movie made by matt stone and trey parker do a good bit about this.

The Houston Oilers moved to TN, where there is no oil.
    The Minneapolis Lakers moved to Los Angeles, where there are no lakes.
    The New Orleans Jazz moved to SLC, where they don’t allow music.

You’re only calling it shitty, because you’re worried we’ll judge you if you admit you like it. It’s a perfectly fine movie, although I did watch it somewhat recently when I came across it on Netflix. It did not age as well, as when I watched it a few times in my younger days. Of course compared to Orgazmo, South Park, Team America, it’s not that good.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Which Martin? Donna? Did she ever graduate? 😎

The good one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).