NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MickyD10970

By that I mean extra minutes for Trae

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yes

Does he get any mins?

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

I think I’ll be 100%

This reminds me of the game last year at Atlanta where Giannis, Middleton, Bledsoe and Hill sat. Game went to overtime and the scrub point guard they were using went 53 minutes. Lopez played about 15.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@MoccasinMusic said...

Brook lopez anyone??

Yes. Ersan Ilyasova anyone?

• captainwacky

@MickyD10970 said...

One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I’ll up that— I think it’s the best piece of media (comedy or otherwise) I’ve ever seen.

• monarch

Denver has been very bad of late. Losses to the Warriors and Cavs and a two point win over the Hornets. I think these Bucks can beat them

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

if he plays more than 15 minutes, sure

I’m going out on a limb and predicting he takes a shot tonight.

• ripking

For utility do you like Barton or Ibaka better?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

On a B2B? No. It’s a DJ Wilson day.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@ripking said...

For utility do you like Barton or Ibaka better?

Ibaka

• Herf

@MickyD10970 said...

With Teague out will that mean more minutes for Trae or Goodwin?

I thought it said he was playing on BasketballMonster.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

On a B2B? No. It’s a DJ Wilson day.

Did Ersan play yesterday? Lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Did Ersan play yesterday? Lol

Good point!

• futoo

Does anybody have a strong take on whether Toronto starters get full run again tonight

• realphipps

Who do we like on the other bench? Monte? Porter? Plumdog?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Good point!

I’m gonna play some. His numbers were pretty strong in this same situation on 12/27 and 12/28. I’ll play some D.J. also. Ersan is probably too expensive on DK for the risk level. I’m glad we got this news now. Could you imagine the FD tilt across the industry if 30 mins before the game Bledsoe was ruled out lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@futoo said...

Does anybody have a strong take on whether Toronto starters get full run again tonight

I think so, as long as it’s close and they need them. Looks like Raptors don’t play again until Saturday so they got some time to recover. It being a B2B and the last game of a 5 game west coast trip has me slightly nervous about their legs, but we only got 3 games to work wit here.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@futoo said...

I’m sure they get full run

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m gonna play some. His numbers were pretty strong in this same situation on 12/27 and 12/28. I’ll play some D.J. also. Ersan is probably too expensive on DK for the risk level. I’m glad we got this news now. Could you imagine the FD tilt across the industry if 30 mins before the game Bledsoe was ruled out lol

Yeah, on DK you can pretty much x him, Wilson, Williams all out. On FD they’re cheap enough that having zero could get you.

• Ace15

I hate to say it and hes burned me so much….but this is the perfect game of mpj skill set and withal potential blowout it scripts well…..but its malone and its mpj

• captainwacky

I’m always one to believe that contenders will scale back their guys in situations like this, but I don’t think it’s a very predictable thing. This just strikes me as a pretty obvious ‘get the doors blown off’ spot (much like denver/milwaukee), but then the number one thing people are bad at is predicting game scripts (myself included).

• ghostfacekicker

@theIrrigator said...

If we must but…

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, on DK you can pretty much x him, Wilson, Williams all out. On FD they’re cheap enough that having zero could get you.

Wilson is 3k… shouldn’t that be who we’re targeting, or is he not compelling to you today?

• chronoxiong

I dont see how the Bucks can compete tonight with Middleton being the only “superstar” in play for the team. Might have to fade him now go for a cheaper option who is getting 35+ minutes from another team.

• Bodiaz36

Well, I was on the fence before this news but I really don’t see how the Bucks keep this one close. Still have some shares of Middleton, but now a little less enthused. Feel like I have to play Donte D now at that price, should crush. Like the Blue Arrow now on the other side

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.