NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ghostfacekicker

@chronoxiong said...

I dont see how the Bucks can compete tonight with Middleton being the only “superstar” in play for the team. Might have to fade him now go for a cheaper option who is getting 35+ minutes from another team.

DiVincinzo is chop liver? Lopez chop liver? I’m all in.

• monarch

In before Jokic drops 70 on the Bucks and everyone on here tilts

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Wilson is 3k… shouldn’t that be who we’re targeting, or is he not compelling to you today?

I’m not solid for sure that he’s going to get in. Even if he did get in, I’m not sold on the upside. The 2 times he played blowout heavy minutes, he played just shy of 24 and had 26 against NY and 21 against Charlotte. Neither get me too excited.

• captainwacky

I think the bucks are going to get smoked. I actually think it’s likely that middleton can get there before getting pulled, but I will be trying to get underweight on him still. Also, there’s like 12 superstars in the NBA, let’s not try and ordain Middleton as that ;)

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not solid for sure that he’s going to get in. Even if he did get in, I’m not sold on the upside. The 2 times he played blowout heavy minutes, he played just shy of 24 and had 26 against NY and 21 against Charlotte. Neither get me too excited.

That’s fair. Not to mention there’s a lot of really good people who are just slightly more expensive on both teams who have far better shots of crushing in different ways.

• ghostfacekicker

@captainwacky said...

I think the bucks are going to get smoked. I actually think it’s likely that middleton can get there before getting pulled, but I will be trying to get underweight on him still. Also, there’s like 12 superstars in the NBA, let’s not try and ordain Middleton as that ;)

I think Lopez is most likely to smash value. Milwaukee isn’t really a big man team, they just have tall guards and forwards. Someone will need to guard Jokic for 25 minutes.

• captainwacky

@ghostfacekicker said...

DiVincinzo is chop liver? Lopez chop liver? I’m all in.

I mean, Divincinzo is fine, and Brook lopez is pretty good, but if those are your 2nd and third best players…

• codygracyalny

Since everyone else is going light on MIL/DEN, I think I’m going to stack that game. I’ve seen this too many times before when we predict blowouts and it ends up being the game everyone wished they had more of. I grew up in WI so I might be biased, but I’m going for it.

• roomchat

So at the moment, I’m just ignoring the Nuggets, which can’t be the right move.

• yisman

Bledsoe going from in to ‘doubtful’ only moved the line a half a point, by the way. Denver now -5.5

DEN’s last 5:

blown out by Clippers, beat a handicapped Toronto, blown out by GS, beat Charlotte by 2, lost to Cavs

they’re playing poorly

not as poorly as Houston, but still

• monarch

Middleton wont be resting. Even if the game blows out…and that’s a stretch, they dont have the bodies to not give Middleton 30 minutes at what should be record usage for him. He might not be optimal but full fading at heavy volume is terrifying.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@codygracyalny said...

Since everyone else is going light on MIL/DEN, I think I’m going to stack that game. I’ve seen this too many times before when we predict blowouts and it ends up being the game everyone wished they had more of. I grew up in WI so I might be biased, but I’m going for it.

Don’t take 4 people on this forums opinion. Middleton will still be mega chalk, and now Donte and Brolo ownership will skyrocket too. If this was a 6 game slate or something they’d slip through a bit, but not here.

• MrPerfekt7

Dedmon Lopez Ibaka or Zeller?

• captainwacky

@7klub06 said...

Dedmon Lopez Ibaka or Zeller?

like you get to have all 3 guys or just Cody Zeller? Seems clear you just take Cody Zeller.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I don’t think anyone on the Bucks gets pushed hard tonight except the scrubs. Seems like a Thanassis, DJ, Mason, Illyasova, Brown kind of game. I don’t for a second believe Bledsoe and Hill are hurt. Probably just taking the loss and getting some rest in a game they probably couldn’t win anyway. Middleton might start and play 12 minutes.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think anyone on the Bucks gets pushed hard tonight except the scrubs. Seems like a Thanassis, DJ, Mason, Illyasova, Brown kind of game. I don’t for a second believe Bledsoe and Hill are hurt. Probably just taking the loss and getting some rest in a game they probably couldn’t win anyway. Middleton might start and play 12 minutes.

I believe this to be the most likely case. I will still hedge a bit otherwise, as it’s a 3 game slate so you can cover this margin of error pretty easily.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Cody Zeller will remain in starting lineup Monday with Bismack Biyombo as backup. Expected to be the case for next 5-7 games.

• Ace15

Ill be near 100% sterling brown

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Bledsoe going from in to ‘doubtful’ only moved the line a half a point, by the way. Denver now -5.5

DEN’s last 5:

blown out by Clippers, beat a handicapped Toronto, blown out by GS, beat Charlotte by 2, lost to Cavs

they’re playing poorly

not as poorly as Houston, but still

Could be, but I think the Bucks have hit a little wall. After going like 100 games scoring 100 points or more, they didn’t get there in 2 of the last 4 games. Middleton has not been the same since missing a couple games with his neck injury. I think they throw what is left of the starters out there for the first six to 8 minutes and see how it goes. Plug will be pulled early and bench might get 3 plus quarters of run tonight.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Could be, but I think the Bucks have hit a little wall. After going like 100 games scoring 100 points or more, they didn’t get there in 2 of the last 4 games. Middleton has not been the same since missing a couple games with his neck injury. I think they throw what is left of the starters out there for the first six to 8 minutes and see how it goes. Plug will be pulled early and bench might get 3 plus quarters of run tonight.

you should play heavy tonight

this could be your night because Bucks starters are going to be quite chalky

• ghostfacekicker

@captainwacky said...

I mean, Divincinzo is fine, and Brook lopez is pretty good, but if those are your 2nd and third best players…

I’d say Collins and Siakam are my 2nd and 3rd best. They’d be 5 and 6. Less risky than players like PJ or Ibaka or Murry (all who have a chance to make my final lineup!)

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

In before Jokic drops 70 on the Bucks and everyone on here tilts

Ha! – im not seeing it

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

you should play heavy tonight

this could be your night because Bucks starters are going to be quite chalky

I have built some blowout kits.

• emoney1214

@tmarohl said...

If Middleton starts he’s gonna play 20 atleast. Show me one game he has started and hasn’t hit 20 without injury. I agree he hasn’t been the same since that injury but if they were worried I don’t doubt they would just sit him. They have plenty of bodies. With that no one on the bucks ever gets huge minutes (besides scrubs at the end of last year). Add in can reynolds and frank mason and minutes are gonna be spread. I don’t like brolo. I could see rolo getting similar minutes. Sucks there isn’t much to pay up for so trying to figure out the value seems rather pointless. It could be a blowout but these guys always try hard so I’m thinking it stays close.

• captainwacky

@ghostfacekicker said...

I’d say Collins and Siakam are my 2nd and 3rd best. They’d be 5 and 6. Less risky than players like PJ or Ibaka or Murry (all who have a chance to make my final lineup!)

haha I meant ‘you’ as in referring to the composition of an NBA team. As if to say I don’t think the bucks are going to regularly compete with the Nuggets on the 2nd of a B2B with this roster.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).