NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@codygracyalny said...

Since everyone else is going light on MIL/DEN, I think I’m going to stack that game. I’ve seen this too many times before when we predict blowouts and it ends up being the game everyone wished they had more of. I grew up in WI so I might be biased, but I’m going for it.

Middleton will be 60% + owned and I bet Lopez is 40% +

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Ill be near 100% sterling brown

I’ll have a share or 2. I’m going more Pat C and Donte

• Golfnut04240

Hopefully, I won’t have a player get injured tonight. Butler’s injury was the difference between winning and losing for me last night.

• RipCityRings

Can someone explain why people are on Ibaka here?

Averaged 26.67 DK points vs Gobert in his career and 24 in their first meeting this year. I can’t think of a single reason to roster him.

• yisman

@RipCityRings said...

Averaged 26.67 DK points vs Gobert in his career and 24 in their first meeting this year. I can’t think of a single reason to roster him.

because FVV and Gasol are sitting again and there are limited options on a 3 game slate

• monarch

@RipCityRings said...

Those are really thin comparisons though.

1. Old Jazz were much better defensively than these
    2. Those games had J Val and Marc Gasol
    3. Kyle Lowry and Serge are heavily correlated.
    4. Game log bias is something to attack

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

I’m with you. I don’t like playing Ibaka much in general, especially when he’s chalky, and this strikes me as a good place to be under or fade him.

• RipCityRings

@yisman said...

because FVV and Gasol are sitting again and there are limited options on a 3 game slate

I think I’d rather play Gobert here honestly, but Jokic should smash if he sees three quarters and Zeller/Biyombo offer better value. If the Bucks game blows out I wouldn’t even be shocked to see Ilyasova outscore Ibaka as he tends to do well when given the usage.

• Bodiaz36

Watch Ibaka get in early foul trouble, and Boucher come in and go for a 40 burger. Nothing would shock me on a 3-gamer

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Well he did have 24 in 20 mins. Last year in Utah he had 24 in 13 mins. If we just take the game from earlier that is 1.2 FPPM. If he only plays 30 mins tonight that is 36 DK points. 5.9k on DK and 5.7k on FD. I think he is pretty safe for 35 fpts

• 7klub06

How many bucks is too many?
    Thinking Middleton/Pat/DiVi for me

• ASalvaro

the Bucks are off until Thursday..plenty of time to rest

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

How many bucks is too many?
    Thinking Middleton/Pat/DiVi for me

I’ll most likely have those 3 in my main DK and Yahoo lineup

• jonsie1734

Anyone else’s lineup builds get turned upside down now that Bledsoe is doubtful? Ugh. Any thoughts on adjustments? I think it makes DD an even better play and not sure if Frank Mason is a legit play.

• mbunner23

Anyone heavy on Graham?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

Watch Ibaka get in early foul trouble, and Boucher come in and go for a 40 burger. Nothing would shock me on a 3-gamer

I’ll have a few Boucher shares

• JTAx33

@RipCityRings said...

I think I’d rather play Gobert here honestly, but Jokic should smash if he sees three quarters and Zeller/Biyombo offer better value. If the Bucks game blows out I wouldn’t even be shocked to see Ilyasova outscore Ibaka as he tends to do well when given the usage.

He’s averaging close to 1.2 fp/min and should play mid30’s minutes tonight. He’s not cheap but he has very clear paths to 40

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jonsie1734 said...

Anyone else’s lineup builds get turned upside down now that Bledsoe is doubtful? Ugh. Any thoughts on adjustments? I think it makes DD an even better play and not sure if Frank Mason is a legit play.

Yes. I still don’t know what I’m doing and how I’m approaching things. Very close to going DGAF mode and just X’ing multiple chalk pieces out, including Middleton and crossing my fingers.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone heavy on Graham?

Yes I’ll have over 80% on each site

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone heavy on Graham?

I do have a good amount of him. Trae Young defense is no joke, except the opposite.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Could be, but I think the Bucks have hit a little wall. After going like 100 games scoring 100 points or more, they didn’t get there in 2 of the last 4 games. Middleton has not been the same since missing a couple games with his neck injury. I think they throw what is left of the starters out there for the first six to 8 minutes and see how it goes. Plug will be pulled early and bench might get 3 plus quarters of run tonight.

I feel middleton may get late scratched.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I do have a good amount of him. Trae Young defense is no joke, except the opposite.

And Willy DNP helps him quite a bit according to CourtIQ. Small sample size though

• RipCityRings

This slate has all the makings of a classic, especially on FD. Short enough that it’s going to have everyone second- and triple-guessing every move until we all convince ourselves Middleton is only going to play 3 minutes and Thanasis is going to go 20x. Extra-brilliant move on FD’s part having no playable Bucks at SF, the slate’s weakest position (despite DVV and Sterling basically being 3s).

The Bucks’ best value plays are both SGs, so unless you’re fading both DVV and Pat C you have to only choose one of Kobe-level-usage Middleton, super-heater Powell or a fairly cheap Graham in a great spot. Then unless you want to leave a bunch of salary on the table, virtually every lineup will have 3/4 of Trae, Siakam, Collins and Jokic.

What I find most concerning is that Middleton scored 39 real points last night and only scored 43 FPS. That’s basically a Bogdanovic, who also might be a similar gamble tonight.

• ASalvaro

@damionismyname said...

I feel middleton may get late scratched.

just in case i’m putting him in my util spot and if he gets scratched i can move to Mitchell

• superjon

The 4 chalkiest plays on FD and the reason(s) for their chalkiness.

Trae Young – Highest projected player on the slate.

John Collins – Great match up against CHA

Khris Middleton – Insane usage without ABC, Bledsoe, and Hill

Pascal Siakam – Injuries and he’s the only spend up at SF

You can make an argument for or against any of them. What I’m interested in seeing is how many actually end up in a winning line up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).