NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4.5 ) at Atlanta ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) —- T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JTAx33

@RipCityRings said...

Extra-brilliant move on FD’s part having no playable Bucks at SF, the slate’s weakest position (despite DVV and Sterling basically being 3s).

FD’s NBA product is terrible

• FantasySultan

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone heavy on Graham?

It’s a 3 game slate, so….

Gonna be a lot of very high-owned guys.

• mbunner23

@FantasySultan said...

It’s a 3 game slate, so….

Gonna be a lot of very high-owned guys.

Obviously

• RipCityRings

@JTAx33 said...

FD’s NBA product is terrible

No kidding, hard to be creative when you can roster virtually whoever you want and have so few paths to differentiation.

I think that alone is an argument for fading Middleton on FD, though I’m not at all comfortable with it. On DK you can afford to play a little smarter, but FD basically forces your hand to make some strategically questionable pivots just to stay viable in large-field GPPs.

• Bodiaz36

I may be in the minority, but I’m not terribly high on Toronto in this spot. 2nd of a b2b, on the road against a good defensive team. They’re good enough where I think the game stays close, but I’m underweight on Lowry, Siakam, Powell etc…

• vick325

Middleton/gobert or Powell/jokic?

• Wooden_Bones

@Bodiaz36 said...

I may be in the minority, but I’m not terribly high on Toronto in this spot. 2nd of a b2b, on the road against a good defensive team. They’re good enough where I think the game stays close, but I’m underweight on Lowry, Siakam, Powell etc…

Guards against Utah have been a good play lately. I think that holds true tonight as well.

• keithj31216

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. I still don’t know what I’m doing and how I’m approaching things. Very close to going DGAF mode and just X’ing multiple chalk pieces out, including Middleton and crossing my fingers.

I am not as good as y’all are, but this is exactly what I just did..
    UGH I feel a losing night coming.

• 7klub06

PG- Conley/Clarkson
    SG- Harris
    SF- Middleton
    PF- Collins
    C-
    G-Divincenzo
    F-
    Utl

What y’all think for a core

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@vick325 said...

Middleton/gobert or Powell/jokic?

That one is a coin flip

• RipCityRings

Built three lineups on DK and they’re all chalk full of Bucks and Hornets. Not at all intended, but that’s just how the dice rolled. Might have to hedge that on FD with something a little more balanced.

• realphipps

First time I’ve ever played Bogs. Should be low owned and do next to nothing.

• JTAx33

PJ vs Bridges is gonna be a big decider on this slate imo

• RipCityRings

I’m like 5% worried that Bledsoe hasn’t actually been officially ruled out yet. What happens if he plays?

• mrmogz

Really annoying that Middle, Brown, DDV, and Pat C are all SG on FD

• UGAdude

@RipCityRings said...

I’m like 5% worried that Bledsoe hasn’t actually been officially ruled out yet. What happens if he plays?

Probably a 3% owned 60 burger.

• RipCityRings

Jerami Grant had 9 bleals vs the Bucks on January 31st. Do with that what you will.

• 7klub06

Is fading Middleton worth it?

• Supersharpie

OG or Barton on FD?

• JTAx33

@7klub06 said...

I wish I had the answer to that question

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I’m either probably going to do very well tonight or paying the rake. You’re welcome for my donations.

• noddy

@7klub06 said...

I think no so probably yes although I did have my best NBA night ever last night so watch out!!!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Fd lu:
    Young
    Lowry
    Middleton
    Divincenzo
    Bridges
    Barton
    Washington
    Ibaka
    Jokic

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

If he gets 40 or less, I vote yes. We can’t predict it. Even if he gets 35-40 his sheer volume of ownership may make him the play depending on how others do. So many factors.

I went 20% on FD and 30% on DK.

• P0key

I pray Milsap doesn’t break slate…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.