7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• osuryanf

@Sportsfan12 said...

thomas robinson or henson straight up?

I’d take T-Rob personally.

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@feekdogg said...

Sign me up. Best player on potentially the greatest team of all time. I’ll take my chances.

I like the way you think lol. Anyways in response to the OP, currys last 3 games against boston games with bradley in are 44 46 and 59. two of those are double doubles and would get bonus on DK, and he had a lot of TOs which hurt less there too. So essentially, if someone thinks others need to be checked into a mental institution for choosing curry over someone else, I’d argue the wrong person is being committed lol. Curry is as safe as it gets this season, and 9 times out of 10 outscores wall.

• beastdog325

Love these guys who stack the 7:00 game to see their names in lights.

• lionssuck

@ckamins87 said...

I like the way you think lol. Anyways in response to the OP, currys last 3 games against boston games with bradley in are 44 46 and 59. two of those are double doubles and would get bonus on DK, and he had a lot of TOs which hurt less there too. So essentially, if someone thinks others need to be checked into a mental institution for choosing curry over someone else, I’d argue the wrong person is being committed lol. Curry is as safe as it gets this season, and 9 times out of 10 outscores wall.

I believe the 59 game was double OT & Curry played 46 minutes FWIW. I watched Bradley guard Lillard last night & wanted no part of that tonight

• Bellest

@beastdog325 said...

Love these guys who stack the 7:00 game to see their names in lights.

I stack all the late games and go to bed drunk and sad lol

• jdog32310

I hope my switch from kemba/Lebron to wall/batum doesn’t kill me. Batum starting off slow

• sidislike

Incoming 60 burger for Landry

• chronoxiong

@sidislike said...

Incoming 60 burger for Landry

Are you sure? He only plays 24 mins. He will start slowing down soon enough.

• DC2380

Is Trey Lyles the man tonight for UTAH

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

I hope devin harris has a monster game since felton is out

• ldawg99

Barea had a kid and flew to Detroit on the bosses plane? probably gonna put up a BIG game.

• roach62

might end up regretting taking out Zeller to change my LU around….doh

• tristanwolf

lol cody zeller 14 in the first

• wlross3

@ldawg99 said...

Barea had a kid and flew to Detroit on the bosses plane? probably gonna put up a BIG game.

Or have terrible jet lag and nerves and put up a 10

• Bellest

@lionssuck said...

I believe the 59 game was double OT & Curry played 46 minutes FWIW. I watched Bradley guard Lillard last night & wanted no part of that tonight

Toss out Curry’s recent games against Dallas and the Clippers, he’s putting up Wall-ish numbers. Factor in the matchups they have and the playoff narrative, Wall was the easy choice for me.
    But, I still haven’t won enough to quit my day job, so I prolly whiffed lol

• wlross3

@tristanwolf said...

lol cody zeller 14 in the first

Have zeller and landry going – so that means they are probably done scoring soon.

• rebkell

I forgot to save a copy of the DK Salary file today. Does anybody have a copy of the DKSalaries.csv file I could get?

• tristanwolf

trob only 20% owned in the shot at 4k? tear it up t rob!

• wlross3

If you have a lu you can still edit – you can get it that way otherwise i can send you a copy

• rebkell

@wlross3 said...

If you have a lu you can still edit – you can get it that way otherwise i can send you a copy

I think once the games start, it’s the actual ownership files and not the salaries. I’ll drop you a pm with my email. thanks

• osuryanf

Lyles is a better play than Henson clearly, right? Trying not to overthink it.

• Cardiac555

Ok so who else accidentally started Jerami Grant instead of Jerian in at least 1 LU?

• lionssuck

Was it announced on the RG app that TRob was starting? Is so must have missed it.

• Music2004Man

On the plus side, Jerami started tonight.

• DC2380

@osuryanf said...

Lyles is a better play than Henson clearly, right? Trying not to overthink it.

I certainly think so..He will probably start and Utah has something to play for

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).