7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• moedigs

@bighop04 said...

Like I said on FD Wall makes more sense, on DK Wall costs more, and Curry probably has the higher floor and the higher ceiling and his ownership will likely be a fraction of Wall’s.

if you think Curry has a bad history against the celtics.. check out walls against the suns……

• GGee87

@mstunnabro said...

“ Austin rivers fade “ “ RWD And KD Fade “ “ blowout incoming “

Can you guys stop yet? Lol

Amen!!! Blowouts very rarely effect fantasy production

• Bellest

@bighop04 said...

Like I said on FD Wall makes more sense, on DK Wall costs more, and Curry probably has the higher floor and the higher ceiling and his ownership will likely be a fraction of Wall’s.

I get ya, and them chasing the record is a valid narrative. I just prefer the GS bigs against Boston, I’m hoping Green feasts tonight!

• mstunnabro

I’m still taking a chance on Carmelo, he likes to play and if he wants to he will

• goblue84

@mattyice522 said...

Boys… I am on a horrible losing streak. Around this time last year I won a GPP then finished 3rd in one in November. I kind of wish I didn’t win that because I think it gave me a false sense of confidence. I have just been giving it all back. Felt like I had a grasp on NBA DFS for a while but now I can’t figure it out it seems. Any tips or insight?

I spent plenty of time looking at the main slate yesterday and was quickly shot down by Bobby Portis. I got really mad and threw some cash at the late game slate 5 minutes before tip. Hit 328 on DK and cashed nicely spending all of 1 minute on a lineup. Sometimes quick glances are all you need.

• table41a

@goblue84 said...

I spent plenty of time looking at the main slate yesterday and was quickly shot down by Bobby Portis. I got really mad and threw some cash at the late game slate 5 minutes before tip. Hit 328 on DK and cashed nicely spending all of 1 minute on a lineup. Sometimes quick glances are all you need.

Dangerous advice in so many ways (i.e. self control, bankroll management, research process, sample size analysis, etc.)

• Jaredmlevitt

He’s already said he doesn’t want to. The plan is to play the vets limited minutes and the young’uns more minutes. I can’t see RoLo or Carmelo playing more than 20-25 minutes.

• GGee87

@mattyice522 said...

Boys… I am on a horrible losing streak. Around this time last year I won a GPP then finished 3rd in one in November. I kind of wish I didn’t win that because I think it gave me a false sense of confidence. I have just been giving it all back. Felt like I had a grasp on NBA DFS for a while but now I can’t figure it out it seems. Any tips or insight?

The NBA season has ebbs and flows from what I have witnessed. Right now you have to pay attention to who’s fighting for playoff spots or positioning. Anybody reserve who gets starters mins needs to be in alot of ur lineups. Trust ur gut and don’t let anybody on this msg board change your mind… unless it’s just offering up a name you hadn’t researched or thought about yet. That’s about the best advice I could give.

• moedigs

@lastcallcasualty said...

I faded Lillard completely. Thomas a good defender bro.

i didn’t watch the game but i live in boston and watch enough celtics games to know that avery bradley was probably on lillard… IT is not a good defender and they usually put him on the weaker of the two guards…. not sure how they played GS the last time out but i believe Steph saw a lot of bradley….

• Kuhn2632

@goblue84 said...

I agree to an extent. But it’s not like you went at it blind, you still had done research on all of the late games players when you were looking at the main slate.

• frugal

@bighop04 said...

Dirk is a great play tonight. Unfortunately the PF position might be the spot to find the value combined with if you play Dirk in cash he will be way more low owned than ZBo in the same price range which is fairly risky.

No ZBo for me tonight, very tough matchup. This early it’s tough to know exactly where the best value plays are, but it seems more concentrated at SF than PF on DK.

• lionssuck

@lastcallcasualty said...

I faded Lillard completely. Thomas a good defender bro.

Thomas wasn’t on Lillard last night, Bradley was on him like glue almost all night, I would assume it will be the same tonight against Curry & should open up a lot more scoring opportunities for Green & Barnes….like it did for Aminu last night.

• migarvin99

I have my lineup set and will not touch it unless one of them is not playing…no Portis, no Dwight Powell, no Josh Richardson, no Salah, no more effing scrub to sink my lineup

• goblue84

@table41a said...

Dangerous advice in so many ways (i.e. self control, bankroll management, research process, sample size analysis, etc.)

Yeah I didn’t mean to advocate going on tilt. I was trying to go for overanalysis = paralysis; trusting your gut, etc.

• satchmo77

@goblue84 said...

Yeah I didn’t mean to advocate going on tilt. I was trying to go for overanalysis = paralysis.

I’ve done the same thing lol. Get off to a bad start so start blindly putting in late slate line ups to try and get your money back. At times it’s worked, other times failed miserably.

• onepinrodney

@frugal said...

Well, I faded Rivers. Had no idea he had that kind of upside. I had Westbrook but my best lineup had neither of them and I hit 322.5 DK points thanks to Babbit, Crawford, and Mirotic.

I wasn’t aware of this until after last nights game (of course) but Rivers has a pretty good shooting percentage for the season, I realize he plays a lot of garbage time but .446 is not bad at all for a G. Give him 40 min and he’s hot, he can put up numbers in a hurry.

• jbtrusty

Finally hit a Top 20 arcade in main last night. I believe with OT in Okla-Clips might have took it down. Had westy, Durant, Crawford, Aldrich in that one. Been long time coming and was down to my last $1.

image1.PNG
    Sent from my iPad

• NESBears120

Im playing the $3 shot for the first time tonight, any advice????

• mattyice522

If you guys did NBA last year Rivers was starting for Paul towards the end of the season and was torching peoples lineups

• DC2380

Isaih Thomas a good play at PG

• m5d1k

@NESBears120 said...

Im playing the $3 shot for the first time tonight, any advice????

True. That’s why I went with Rivers. Solely off of last year. It also helps that Doc is his dad. A little longer Leash in my opinion. lol

• goblue84

Bayless doubtful; Tyler Ennis to start

• GhostaVeli8701

More touches for Giannis

• m5d1k

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

More touches for Giannis

yep

• lastcallcasualty

@lionssuck said...

Thomas wasn’t on Lillard last night, Bradley was on him like glue almost all night, I would assume it will be the same tonight against Curry & should open up a lot more scoring opportunities for Green & Barnes….like it did for Aminu last night.

I didn’t watch the game and thanks for the update. Yea, I actually love Draymond tonight. Crowder is back too but since he played last night I don’t think he’ll play tonight so maybe even Turner is a good pivot as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).