7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Cocomilk

@dkmonster said...

Not really. Curry is much worse of a player than Rubio. Curry is carried my his teammates and he has empty stats. Obvious he would get exposed by the defense of the C’s

Lol

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@migarvin99 said...

I wouldn’t go that far. Rubio shoots worse than millions of Americans…he’s a good PG for sure, but Curry is one of the best shooters in NBA history….and yes, he is having a really bad game, but Bradley is a great defender. Just a bad matchup for him

This is so funny

https://twitter.com/ByJayKing/status/715562770687594498/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• feekdogg

I was wrong about Curry. And Whiteside. And Len. And IT2. It happens. Cashed 4 nights in a row. Feeling good. Started tonight with TRob’s great game followed by Hayward’s 25-point first half and everyone else stacked in the late games. Then it all crashes down.

• bignish

@abreezy said...

Not sure who it was but someone on this thread tried to tell y’all earlier to fade curry. Guess he has the last laugh.

I was that guy who said that anyone who took Curry over Wall tonight needs to be checked into a mental clinic LOL. I’ve cashed 6 night in a row in DK H2Hs and Big Double Ups so I know what I’m talking about.

Here was my lineup tonight for all who were curious:

PG: Shane Larkin
    SG: Nick Batum
    SF: Derrick Williams
    PF: Thomas Robinson
    C: Andre Drummond
    G: JJ Barea
    F: Draymond Green
    G: John Wall

It’s not an amazing lineup but I’ve been cashing at close to a 80% rate in NBA DFS this year by making strategic lineups that don’t take unneccessary risks, take advantage of clear usage voids created by injuries and taking advantage of positive DvP matchups.

There were so many things wrong with playing Curry over Wall tonight that I don’t even know where to start. Wall is playing in a do or die game for the Wizards’ playoff hopes and he is playing one of if not the worst teams at guarding the PGs in the Suns who have been torched by nearly everyone with a pulse. On top of that, the Wizards are a terrible defensive team so they rarely blowout even the worst teams in the NBA like the Suns so you are most likely looking at a close game where John Wall will play close to 40 minutes.

If you played Curry tonight you need to ask yourself, am I just going to blindly just plug him into my DFS roster every night regardless of the opponent since that’s basically the stance you’re taking by playing him against the Celtics who have 2 of the best on-ball guard defenders in the league in Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart.

Those so-called RG experts got too caught up in the fact that Wall is $100 more than Curry on DK…that’s irrelevant considering their individual situations today.

• Mrm2010

@abreezy said...

Not sure who it was but someone on this thread tried to tell y’all earlier to fade curry. Guess he has the last laugh.

He has 20 going into the 4th quarter. ? Am I missing something?

• Mrm2010

@abreezy said...

He has 20 going into the 4th quarter. ? Am I missing something

This was supposed to be about he Whiteside post – sorry.

• roach62

maybe with that hack Green out of the game and taking up all the damn shots..maybe Whiteside can get something other than just rebounds…

• fanjuice

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@bignish said...

I was that guy who said that anyone who took Curry over Wall tonight needs to be checked into a mental clinic LOL. I’ve cashed 6 night in a row in DK H2Hs and Big Double Ups so I know what I’m talking about.

It’s not an amazing lineup but I’ve been cashing at close to a 80% rate in NBA DFS this year by making strategic lineups that don’t take unneccessary risks, take advantage of clear usage voids created by injuries and taking advantage of positive DvP matchups.

There were so many things wrong with playing Curry over Wall tonight that I don’t even know where to start. Wall is playing in a do or die game for the Wizards’ playoff hopes and he is playing one of if not the worst teams at guarding the PGs in the Suns who have been torched by nearly everyone with a pulse. On top of that, the Wizards are a terrible defensive team so they rarely blowout even the worst teams in the NBA like the Suns so you are most likely looking at a close game where John Wall will play close to 40 minutes.

If you played Curry tonight you need to ask yourself, am I just going to blindly just plug him into my DFS roster every night regardless of the opponent since that’s basically the stance you’re taking by playing him against the Celtics who have 2 of the best on-ball guard defenders in the league in Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart.

Those so-called RG experts got too caught up in the fact that Wall is $100 more than Curry on DK…that’s irrelevant considering their individual situations today.

Obviously Curry wasn’t a good cash game plays but he has torched the C’s before, so from a 50-50 point of view you are right, from GPP he was still an elite play, he is the reigning MVP

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

A double Morris, double Green, double Lopez, double Williams lineup would have been ok… Lol!

• migarvin99

As Curry hits two 3’s in the first minute…..I don’t think Rubio has ever done that in his entire career

• 16suraaus

@migarvin99 said...

As Curry hits two 3’s in the first minute…..I don’t think Rubio has ever done that in his entire career

Rubio is shooting pretty well actually since the allstar break.

• cedric19

@bignish said...

First Curry had 52.5 fps in regulation against Bradley earlier this year

Second, a monkey can go on a lucky streak. How does it look over 100 days?

• 16suraaus

@cedric19 said...

First Curry had 52.5 fps in regulation against Bradley earlier this year

Second, a monkey can go on a lucky streak. How does it look over 100 days?

Curry a scrub though

• cedric19

@dkmonster said...

Curry a scrub though

Yeah sure

• migarvin99

Rudy Gay working on the 40 burger…how you’ll like that?

• stats99tuff

Did booker die? This will be my 2nd year of MLB looking forward to it… Thanks ABC, Robinson, Draymond. ZAZA with your limited minutes it was fun..

• noles1983

where is that guy who would buy everyone in Philly beers if Koufos didnt reach value?

• migarvin99

Booker scrubbing it up…

• gillio

@Cocomilk said...

Not really. Curry is much worse of a player than Rubio. Curry is carried my his teammates and he has empty stats. Obvious he would get exposed by the defense of the C’s

Is this guy for real ?

• roach62

thank you for finally showing up Beal..now finish strong to counter my Whiteside dud…

• 16suraaus

@gillio said...

Is this guy for real ?

Yeah

• migarvin99

@noles1983 said...

where is that guy who would buy everyone in Philly beers if Koufos didnt reach value?

He quickly making his way out of Philly as I type this…

• WAREgl

So Curry had his first dud of the year

• noles1983

started with morris, robinson and greek. like 150 points, a shit show after with booker, koufos and company. knew not to get too excited

• mstunnabro

Sure glad I played white side today. And picked turner over Morris. I’m on a terrible streak

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).