7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• 16suraaus

Brick Curry!!!

• TommyWantWingy33

So excited that GS lost but pissed Cuz I lost my 50/50 by only a couple points with draymond going.

• chunkybangles

@bignish said...

Lets all forget DFS for a second and just admire the ending of this GSW-BOS game.

This… haven’t been jumping out of my seat like this since NFL. Finally ended up on the right side of a close night. Was going to either be +$200 or nothing had that gone to OT, but all in all an awesome game to watch.

• rebkell

DK Optimal Lineup:

438.50 — $49,300

————————

Pos Player Salary Game DKPts Own%
    SF lebron_james 9900 CLE@ATL 71.00 15.8%
    SF marcus_morris 5300 DETvDAL 62.50 2.5%
    SF giannis_antetokounmpo 9100 MILvORL 60.75 9.3%
    PF paul_millsap 7600 ATLvCLE 55.50 2.9%
    PG jeff_teague 5900 ATLvCLE 54.50 1.7%
    C jonas_valanciunas 5300 TOR@MEM 50.00 1.7%
    SG gerald_green 3000 MIA@SAC 43.75 0.8%
    SG langston_galloway 3200 NYKvBKN 40.50 0.8%
  • legitlegit

didn’t cash in a big double up with dragic, booker, Revgie Jackson, porter, dirk, Marcus Morris, gortat, and Drummond…..I really don’t get how to cash anymore….what am I doing wrong here?

• gillio

Tomorrows slate is the ugliest I’ve seen. Not playing tomorrow

• gillio

@legitlegit said...

didn’t cash in a big double up with dragic, booker, Revgie Jackson, porter, dirk, Marcus Morris, gortat, and Drummond…..I really don’t get how to cash anymore….what am I doing wrong here?

I do. You picked Reggie Jackson for cash and Dirk who’s been sucking

• noles1983

@gillio said...

Tomorrows slate is the ugliest I’ve seen. Not playing tomorrow

was just looking at it, i will play very lightly. yuck

• IronMonkey415

Entered $22 won $2.

Useless in real life and now useless on DK as well.

See you guys tomorrow.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

341on fantasy draft and STILL out of the money,

High scoring night

• legitlegit

@gillio said...

I do. You picked Reggie Jackson for cash and Dirk who’s been sucking

both Reggie and dirk did fine though

• chunkybangles

@ScoLuns said...

341on fantasy draft and STILL out of the money,

High scoring night

Um, wow. Please tell me you’re referring to the Bosh experience thing. Money line for cash games was only like 290. They normally do top 20% for GPP’s but I guess because those player experiences are special events they make it like top 10% or something.

• kobe23

My first back to back win in like 2 weeks! Cashed everything again tonight and even though I’m happy I am still feeling somewhat bitter about ABC who went off today when I had him for all 3 of his colossal duds in a row and gave up on him today. Like seriously, what are the bucks even playing for? Playing all their main guys 40+ mins like that? At the end of the day though, I still think it was the right play to fade ABC (in cash) because even though his upside is huge, his downside is so low he would kill any chances you have of cashing.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Sorry should have elaborated. Private league of 400 people. Wasn’t a public league

• roach62

official tally for the night…

356.5 DK

99th x2 in $3 Sharpshooter, 4th in $27 Pump Fake…$33 entry fees nets $732…by far my HUGEST win in my 5 years playing…

and to think, if i wouldve stayed the course with Drummond i wouldve won the $27 for a cool $2k….but didnt no where to upgrade with the $1.3k leftover…

oh well..still happy as can be!

• smutpeddlers

@legitlegit said...

Stop playing cash….. it’s not worth it anymore…. just as high or higher cash lines with no upside…. imo

• tmarohl

I suck at cash games. Rarely play. I have a GPP mindset.

• chronoxiong

The night started out promising for me. I was beasting in my 50/50s until it was time for the late games. Normally, the late games are where your score was supposed to be boosted more but no, Devin Booker and Whiteside had other ideas. This is now the third time I have played Whiteside for the past few weeks on the nights he doesn’t do shit! And then I fade him on all the nights he beasts! Booker was so infuriating. He just faded once the 2nd quarter arrived. But you know what made me more mad? It was Derrick fricken Williams. I knew he wasn’t going to do much tonight. He has no upside with Melo playing. It was this past Wednesday where the people who played him won their games which was why I gave him a shot tonight. But he didn’t do much, and then Melo only had 27 fdp. So I kinda blame these two more because they were never on my radar. My original ideas for PF were Deng, Markieff Morris and Parker. Should’ve known to pick one of them and pair them up with TRob. I am pissed….

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Didn’t play T-Rob because I really liked markieff and draymond at pf, turns out i should have used 1 at utility.

• dakimbell

@dkmonster said...

Warriors will not win the NBA championship this year

Ha. Yes they will, if I were you I might reconsider playing NBA DFS after reading some of your comments earlier. Lol

• tonytone1908

@noles1983 said...

i dont like curry personally, anyone who shoots 12 3 pointers a game is a bitch. imho

Yet he can still take it to the hole with the best of them. Even better than Westbrook from what I’ve seen.

You must get even more pissed when he makes 10 out of those 12, huh?

• Kujo2020

Green starting over Richardson through me for a loop. Not playing J-Rich again. I somehow missed the T-Rob news. Still managed to cash on FD, finally made some cash, replenished my bank role a bit. Lebron and Marcus Morris saved my cash lineups.

DK on the other hand, not a good night.

• badlands92

Richardson was my dud of the night….again. Hard to believe this is the same guy who was putting up 30+ fpts a few weeks ago with Wade playing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).