7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Miami ( -7.5 ) at Sacramento ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• migarvin99

@frugal said...

Tonight…how many will be chasing points with the Hornet 76er rematch? Very tempting to roster Batuum and Covington again. Wizards vs Suns and Magic vs Bucks looks like some fantasy gold as well. With the news of reduced minutes for NY vets, Derrick Williams certainly is in play. Boogie is also out, despite the matchup I think Rondo is a borderline must play. Tonight the night Dirk breaks out of his rut? Price is falling and he was consistently in the 40 DK point range not too long ago (with one 60 point game) and fighting for the playoffs.

Not sure rostering Hornets is chasing points. They have a lot to play for….

• monarch

What do you guys think about the Heat players tonight against the Kings? High total/reasonable spread and MIA can get the #3 seed. I am looking at Dragic, Wade, Deng (especially) and Whiteside.

• legitlegit

with the knick’s vets resting more than usual, more usage for porzingis?

• Storm

I currently have $0.02 in my DraftKings account

• migarvin99

@lastcallcasualty said...

I didn’t watch the game and thanks for the update. Yea, I actually love Draymond tonight. Crowder is back too but since he played last night I don’t think he’ll play tonight so maybe even Turner is a good pivot as well.

Shh

• Taylorcontrol90

Thought there was another 100k 25$ tonight :(

• Bellest

@legitlegit said...

with the knick’s vets resting more than usual, more usage for porzingis?

Sports Injury Alert ‏@SprtsInjryAlert
    Kristaps Porzingis out with shoulder injury

Per twitter

• Beevsbee

Im thinking about that Melo fade…

• Beevsbee

@Beevsbee said...

Im thinking about that Melo fade…

On 2nd thought…

• Bellest

@monarch said...

What do you guys think about the Heat players tonight against the Kings? High total/reasonable spread and MIA can get the #3 seed. I am looking at Dragic, Wade, Deng (especially) and Whiteside.

I like Miami tonight, they are projected to score 10 points more than their season average.

• legitlegit

according to rotoworld crowder is hopeful to play today against the warriors

• Bellest

Oh yeah, forgot about this:
    Knicks Culture ‏@KnicksCulture
    Cleanthony Early recalled from Westchester, expected to be available for tonight’s game. Was playing pretty well in D-League.

• DC2380

Bayless is doubtful. Is Tyler Ennis any good? Does this news add more value to ABC??

• Capone1233

Drummond at $7400 vs Dallas. Sign me up

• bengalhockey

@Storm said...

I currently have $0.02 in my DraftKings account

LOL. I thought I had it bad with $0.11 in my DK account

• CantCatchABreak99

So the line is now out on Cleveland/Atlanta and the Hawks are favored by 1.5 with a 206.5 O/U. The Hawks just stunk it up against Toronto and while I get they are playing at home I don’t see how they can possibly be favored by 1.5 points unless Vegas thinks someone is sitting for Cleveland. I realize that’s a stretch because it seems we would have heard something about someone (LeBron? Kyrie?), but I just do not see how Atlanta can be favored in this game.

• DC2380

PROBABLE BUCKS STARTERS

G Tyler Ennis, 6-3, Syracuse

G Khris Middleton, 6-8, Texas A&M

F G. Antetokounmpo, 6-11, Greece

F Jabari Parker, 6-8, Duke

C Greg Monroe, 6-11, Georgetown

• bazerko

If he plays, may still be out with the shoulder injury…

• goblue84

@DC2380 said...

ROBABLE BUCKS STARTERS

I don’t know; Derrick Williams has proven he’s pretty robable as well.

• Bellest

@goblue84 said...

I don’t know; Derrick Williams has proven he’s pretty robable as well.

I see what you did there, well played sir!

• Music2004Man

What is robable? Thanks

• bighop04

@DC2380 said...

ROBABLE BUCKS STARTERS

Don’t sign me up for that. I’m sure people will play Ennis but if you can figure out whos going to get the backup SG and all PG minutes between Vaughn, Ennis and Vazquez your guess is as good as a monkey throwing darts. If no Calderon, Grant is a better punt.

• jtwfantasy

@mattyice522 said...

If you guys did NBA last year Rivers was starting for Paul towards the end of the season and was torching peoples lineups

Were Deandre Jordan, JJ Reddick, and Blake Griffin also out? People tend to forget its just not minutes, its minutes + usage.

• deerosa

@DC2380 said...

Bayless is doubtful. Is Tyler Ennis any good? Does this news add more value to ABC??

Tonite will showcase ABC as a point guard more than anything else. ( Preview for next year)

Should be interesting.

• gillio

@mstunnabro said...

I’m still taking a chance on Carmelo, he likes to play and if he wants to he will

He said he wants less minutes.. So he doesn’t wanna play that much like you claim he does

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).