• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -14.5 ) —- T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Minnesota ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Mr_tjRoto

The slate choices are lousy on fanduel, Is this a day to pick all mid tier players and Towns

40% of folks in 50/50’s had MINDAUGAS KUZMINSKAS last night with a fat zero

• steelcitydozer

Elf had great game last anyone think bust tonight

• superjon

Early slate. CP3 has great match up, and is playing well. Screams fade to me, and I’d rather pay the extra 500 for Butler who imo has a much higher ceiling.

• steelcitydozer

@superjon said...

Early slate. CP3 has great match up, and is playing well. Screams fade to me, and I’d rather pay the extra 500 for Butler who imo has a much higher ceiling.

Fade is looking smart in a few lineups for early. Winning lineup might leave a lot of money on the table

• Theguy49503

@steelcitydozer said...

Fade is looking smart in a few lineups for early. Winning lineup might leave a lot of money on the table

I agree. This slate looks like your going to have to mind for some gold

• superjon

@steelcitydozer said...

I hear that a lot on short slates, but it’s so rare to see the winning LU leave a lot on the table.

Fading CP3 might not be the best play, but it’s certainly an option when you consider the fact that there are other PGs that can outscore him.

• Hiqhliqht

The question will come down to the right point guards imo… Lillard Ulis Rondo CP3 Elf Lin Rubio Scrode , they all have pretty nice matchups

• steelcitydozer

@superjon said...

Fading CP3 might not be the best play, but it’s certainly an option when you consider the fact that there are other PGs that can outscore him.

He has been lights out lately but a dud will come soon .maybe not today but I’m willing to fade him hoping Blake does the heavy lifting ,and cp3 just has like 12 assists or something pedestrian

• thebimonster

What to do with Nurk out?

• mathewsmarner

go with the point guard who hasn’t been mentioned…tim hardaway jr

• Hiqhliqht

@steelcitydozer said...

He has been lights out lately but a dud will come soon .maybe not today but I’m willing to fade him hoping Blake does the heavy lifting ,and cp3 just has like 12 assists or something pedestrian

Idk man I don’t wanna overthink it .Its the fast paced lakers high o/u last time they played he put up like 44 in 25 minss?? That’s easy lobs for DJ and Blake is a bum. CP3 is the core floor general with an injured backup

• 7klub06

Morning folks anyone on the early slate death train?

• 7klub06

@mathewsmarner said...

go with the point guard who hasn’t been mentioned…tim hardaway jr

For SG? I was thinking more of Kent Bazemore

• billholler

@thebimonster said...

Court IQ says CJ is the biggest beneficiary.

• hoffs812

I don’t get this why doesn’t FanDuel just do all day slate with the five games

• River2009

@7klub06 said...

Morning folks anyone on the early slate death train?

Yep with rondo leading the way

• steelcitydozer

@7klub06 said...

For SG? I was thinking more of Kent Bazemore

First game back from injury looked good ,but they don’t wanna push him immediately the team said . With that being said I’m sure he will go ham again cause I’m off of him

• River2009

Someone who is a bit more familiar with clippers rotation, if it becomes a blow out who gets the sg minutes?

• DfsBopBooth

@thebimonster said...

Aminu. 6x in 3 straight games and his price hasn’t reflected that.

• feekdogg

@hoffs812 said...

I don’t get this why doesn’t FanDuel just do all day slate with the five games

Because Lillard will sit tonight and everyone will lose their shit.

• DfsBopBooth

Aminu, Dunn and B. Lopez all for 6x tonight. Lin comes close

• 7klub06

@River2009 said...

Someone who is a bit more familiar with clippers rotation, if it becomes a blow out who gets the sg minutes?

Not a Clippers fan but what I have watched wouldn’t it be Crawford?

• 7klub06

@River2009 said...

Yep with rondo leading the way

Definitely on him Butler and Nikko
    Anybody from the Clippers/LAL game worth playin

• jadoninc

@thebimonster said...

They might have to start Meyers Leonard or put vonleh at the 5 n start aminu at the 4

• jadoninc

@7klub06 said...

Definitely on him Butler and Nikko
    Anybody from the Clippers/LAL game worth playin

Redick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).