• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -14.5 ) —- T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Minnesota ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Went with KAT I wish I went with Brolo or Vuce damn!!! I had Rondo-Scroeder Aaron Gordon damn!!!

• BigBairyHalls

Vuc came out of halftime balling

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

This appears the best position I’ve ever been in to take down a big GPP. Except I got Ross…

• RogueGrinder

@cullyp81 said...

This appears the best position I’ve ever been in to take down a big GPP. Except I got Ross…

Rick ross?

• hcassidy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Went with KAT I wish I went with Brolo or Vuce damn!!! I had Rondo-Scroeder Aaron Gordon damn!!!

I said Vuc & BroLo pages back when 7Klub asked on C I played both with Dieng. G went Lin and Elf. My ? is if Harkless plays and gives a damn tonight.

• SwissCakes

Man I screwed up have a lineup with payton, rondo, schroeder gordon, but illy kills it

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

@RogueGrinder said...

Rick ross?

Might as well be…

• Manyak

Thanks to everyone who for some reason curved Aaron gordon & vuc in the easiest matchup of their career 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• RogueGrinder

@Manyak said...

Thanks to everyone who for some reason curved Aaron gordon & vuc in the easiest matchup of their career 🙏🏻🙏🏻

I curved Vuc, but I loved him. I think i went with the better play still.

• RogueGrinder

@Manyak said...

You do know thats a high five emoji?

• jadoninc

Brooklyn nets is value centre.

• damionismyname

@Manyak said...

I have no Aaron Gordon at all, had him in one and took him out as I just thought he wouldn’t repeat but then I remembered they were playing the Nets and now….smdh

• DirkDigglerz

I hope Devin Booker explodes!

• sanders_tj

Trevor Booker killing it. Big time value there. Have him in a few lineups.

Gordon too. Too bad I don’t have them together in the same lineup.

• jadoninc

Go ahead Tbooker strut your stuff for 4000. Bk is value centre you just never know which cheap player on there will go off.

• hcassidy

@sanders_tj said...

Trevor Booker killing it. Big time value there. Have him in a few lineups.

Gordon too. Too bad I don’t have them together in the same lineup.

have Zero Gordon and Booker…but still sitting nice with almost 185 pmr left and at 172.5 ftps.

• Manyak

@damionismyname said...

I have no Aaron Gordon at all, had him in one and took him out as I just thought he wouldn’t repeat but then I remembered they were playing the Nets and now….smdh

Yea I feel you 100%. Obviously he could have flopped, but I’d rather go with the odds on my side rather than fade a good pick and pray for some reason they do bad. Especially TD on fanduel. Knowing his ownership will be around 50/50, he was an important part of constructing the LUs

• hcassidy

the Elf about to do Trip Dub

• DirkDigglerz

I hope Wiggins explodes for 50+ later

• damionismyname

@Manyak said...

Yea I feel you 100%. Obviously he could have flopped, but I’d rather go with the odds on my side rather than fade a good pick and pray for some reason they do bad. Especially TD on fanduel. Knowing his ownership will be around 50/50, he was an important part of constructing the LUs

Yeah I got Elf and Brolo on FD and Elf and Rondo on DK so I should be alright but I totally spaced on who he was playing otherwise I would have him. Things are lining up perfect for ppl today.

• jadoninc

Booker cleaning the glass

• Manyak

Balls of steel for those who took booker. Great pick

• hcassidy

sad part I flipped at last minute and went Mirotic over Gordon(just didnt think he) be their after Q tag almost all day yesterday.

• SwissCakes

winners going to need 350+ tonight on dk it seems.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).