• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -14.5 ) —- T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Minnesota ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Good luck if your playing the late slate on DK.

• sanders_tj

KAT 61.5% and Wiggins 53.4% lol

• Supersharpie

@cullyp81 said...

This appears the best position I’ve ever been in to take down a big GPP. Except I got Ross…

Don’t worry…Almost the entire field has either Ross or RHJ.

• jadoninc

Seeing all these Cheaper PGs going off I get the feeling Lillard wont even get to 40dk points.

• Manyak

@SwissCakes said...

winners going to need 350+ tonight on dk it seems.

I have 270 with mcculum & Leonard left with Payton & gordon still playing too so prob higher

• sanders_tj

Lin, Fournier and T Booker put up 7.75x for me. Hope my big guns put up the big points tonight

• draggin49

Miro my one guy under 50dk pts, of course he had to fuck things up. Well let’s see what the rest can do

• SlackerAtDFS

My first 4 put up 7.7x, could be a good night!

• AtomicCity42

@draggin49 said...

Miro my one guy under 50dk pts, of course he had to fuck things up. Well let’s see what the rest can do

GL

• AtomicCity42

@SlackerAtDFS said...

My first 4 put up 7.7x, could be a good night!

GL

• Supersharpie

@sanders_tj said...

KAT 61.5% and Wiggins 53.4% lol

This surprises you? It’s a three game slate.

• draggin49

@AtomicCity42 said...

GL

Thanks , not that I thought miro would hit 50 lol but I though maybe 40dk pts .

• TeamTwerk

@jadoninc said...

Seeing all these Cheaper PGs going off I get the feeling Lillard wont even get to 40dk points.

With Nurkic out he’s gotta carry that team on his back to make the playoffs. I’m sure they will give him max minutes he can handle

• winnerchickendinner

Good lord. Got 340 on fd for the early slate and only netted $28. I remember about a year ago 330 was what the winNing lineups were. Now I’m there and it moves up.

• yorick

Lol I don’t have Elf, Gordon, or Vuc…safe to say my night is over.

• DirkDigglerz

What’s up with the low scoring shit with Kings-Wolves

• TeamTwerk

20 assist night for Rubio developing I hope

• firepimp

Gordon doing it again for me tonight.

My lineup last night scored 350 FD points and only made 40 bucks on 27 paid on that lineup. Expecting the same again tonight but cash is cash.

• erizos17

@winnerchickendinner said...

Good lord. Got 340 on fd for the early slate and only netted $28. I remember about a year ago 330 was what the winNing lineups were. Now I’m there and it moves up.

I hear this all the time. You guys probably were making some serious money last year. I know i would and im not better at this than most of you

• winnerchickendinner

@DirkDigglerz said...

What’s up with the low scoring shit with Kings-Wolves

Slowest paced game on the slate. Sacramento is not known for running up and down the floor.

• winnerchickendinner

@erizos17 said...

I hear this all the time. You guys probably were making some serious money last year. I know i would and im not better at this than most of you

Oh no I was at the bottom of the the barrels for two years. I just was fortunate to get two top tens out of nowhere. Haven’t been back to the top since

• zpa1989

ben mac in the neggy! gotta love it!

i think your toast on FD if you didn’t stack vuce and gordon. plus trevor booker (who hasn’t been getting any minutes at all even with acy out, thats why that line doesn’t add up to me but whatever) thats what sucks about these small slates. one wrong move or two and your finished.

• dmob84

Mclemore 3 PF and 4 turnovers wow

• ohridah

@jadoninc said...

Against phx? With no Nurkic? Portland is going to go back to the heavy guard play like before they got Nurkic, I see dollar dame hittin 60 and beyond tonight

• DirkDigglerz

Wiggins You’re a BUM, Trash , A Bust

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).