• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -14.5 ) —- T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Minnesota ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ml66

Early slate

• jadoninc

@DfsBopBooth said...

Aminu. 6x in 3 straight games and his price hasn’t reflected that.

He might get even more minutes now with nurkic out

• jjpk

Redick, RHJ and Gordon are cheap and have decent matchups. Probably going to pay up for 2 of Butler, KAT, Lillard.

• Hiqhliqht

Stacking. CP3/Dj highest over under on the slate

• winnerchickendinner

What is the Phoenix situation at center?

• ml66

Papagiorgio FTW

• MrPerfekt7

@jadoninc said...

Redick

Cool Paul/Griffin/Blake not safe plays?

• MrPerfekt7

Not a lot of cash games to play from on this Ealry Slate. What’s the best one to play, I take the 4PP, looking at the $9 and $5 entry kinda looks tempting

• Syzltuth

Yeah I’m rolling out Aminu tonight. He’s beat value 5/6 last games and gotten good minutes. With Nurkic out he should get a little more focus. At $4,900 DK he’s well worth the roster spot.

• River2009

@7klub06 said...

Definitely on him Butler and Nikko
    Anybody from the Clippers/LAL game worth playin

I like Crawford and griffin other than that I’m staying away from that game

• superjon

@Syzltuth said...

Yeah I’m rolling out Aminu tonight. He’s beat value 5/6 last games and gotten good minutes. With Nurkic out he should get a little more focus. At $4,900 DK he’s well worth the roster spot.

I have him in a few, but I think Len is a good choice as well.

• jadoninc

Booker n uliss seem to both be blowout immune. They play tones of minutes no matter what the score is.

• moped_jones

@mtjroto79 said...

The slate choices are lousy on fanduel, Is this a day to pick all mid tier players and Towns

40% of folks in 50/50’s had MINDAUGAS KUZMINSKAS last night with a fat zero

I had 4 LU’s with Dingus and did not even come close to cashing last night.

Today I stack the Magic + Towns at center on FD.
    I stacked the Magic + Howard on DK.

Lost way too much money the last two nights. Turned $66 into $6.

I do much better when I only play 1 lineup. So that’s what I am doing today.

• moped_jones

@7klub06 said...

Definitely on him Butler and Nikko
    Anybody from the Clippers/LAL game worth playin

Tarik Black. Zubic = out for rest of the year

Might be low owned with Jordan and Howard to choose from. (not sure what site you are playing, I’m speaking from a FD pov so I only have him in the early two game slate)

This let me get Paul, Griffin, Butler, Randle (I’ve seen Mirotec many times and this 2 game streak of awesomeness will end any day now)

• HParker

I like Ingram but do we think he’ll be put on minutes restriction?

• iron_tactics

@7klub06 said...

Cool Paul/Griffin/Blake not safe plays?

From a game a theory perspective not a lot of lineups will have more than maybe 1 guy from LAC as far as the main 3. However, Lakers have come out to play on more than a few occasions and if they keep this close I want all 3. In that lineup though it’s going to be figuring out who from LAL is the reason it’s kept close. Russell at 14 FGA with 8 3PA and Clarkson at 13 FGA 8 3PA last game. Russell’s shot was off and the attempts are lower than the previous 2 games but Randle was taking shots as well in 28 minutes. Zubac is out and one of my favorite sleepers is Thomas Robinson. The Lakers have nothing to play for but TRob wants to be an NBA player and he barely made the cut at the beginning of the season. If they give him run in this game to see what he can do he can 12x it easily. The problem is knowing whether or not he gets that run. So I would want some combination of Russell/Clarkson/Randle/Trob and maybe Tarik depending on the rest of the roster construction. That’s my initial thoughts on that game.

Edit: In 10 minutes against the LAC TRob put up 16 points, 6 rebounds and 1 assist on the 21st.

• DfsBopBooth

@HParker said...

I like Ingram but do we think he’ll be put on minutes restriction?

Ingram will start at SF and will have to go against Mbah a Moute. Early slate SF is ugly, but idk if I can pull the trigger

• MrPerfekt7

@moped_jones said...

Tarik Black. Zubic = out for rest of the year

Might be low owned with Jordan and Howard to choose from. (not sure what site you are playing, I’m speaking from a FD pov so I only have him in the early two game slate)

This let me get Paul, Griffin, Butler, Randle (I’ve seen Mirotec many times and this 2 game streak of awesomeness will end any day now)

Yea I’m stuck with DK

• MrPerfekt7

@iron_tactics said...

From a game a theory perspective not a lot of lineups will have more than maybe 1 guy from LAC as far as the main 3. However, Lakers have come out to play on more than a few occasions and if they keep this close I want all 3. In that lineup though it’s going to be figuring out who from LAL is the reason it’s kept close. Russell at 14 FGA with 8 3PA and Clarkson at 13 FGA 8 3PA last game. Russell’s shot was off and the attempts are lower than the previous 2 games but Randle was taking shots as well in 28 minutes. Zubac is out and one of my favorite sleepers is Thomas Robinson. The Lakers have nothing to play for but TRob wants to be an NBA player and he barely made the cut at the beginning of the season. If they give him run in this game to see what he can do he can 12x it easily. The problem is knowing whether or not he gets that run. So I would want some combination of Russell/Clarkson/Randle/Trob and maybe Tarik depending on the rest of the roster construction. That’s my initial thoughts on that game.

Edit: In 10 minutes against the LAC TRob put up 16 points, 6 rebounds and 1 assist on the 21st.

Damn I forgot about TRob last time I played him. He did have a good game

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Just logged into GiraffeKings lmao.

I’m liking Booker, Lillard and Dwight as my core tonight. GL

• Draftcash

On dk who do you guys like for cash on guard and forward spot ?

• DirkDigglerz

Alex Len should feast

• iron_tactics

@7klub06 said...

Damn I forgot about TRob last time I played him. He did have a good game

Yep, so i’m probably gonna 99% have him on the early slates GPPs DK and FD. Boom or bust i’m gonna make money or burn it.

• Hiqhliqht

@DirkDigglerz said...

Alex Len should feast

Who else should this early slate got my head spinning

• yanksfan1

Someone please talk me off Elfrid tonight. Having a hard time not playing him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).