• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -14.5 ) —- T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Minnesota ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

@chronoxiong said...

I hope people play Myers Leonard and Vonleh tonight. They suck. If they were any good, Terry Stots would be playing them more mins. But they have always been stuck in timeshares or getting DNP-CD.

you think they play aminu at small ball 5? you think he can bang around with len/williams? i think leonard will have to play at least 20 to 25 minutes but your right i doubt he does anything productive with them. i can see harkless at the 4 with aminu at the 5 crabbe 3 with lillard and cj. so that means the suns line up with uliss booker warren chriss and williams/dudley? what do you think

• chronoxiong

@zpa1989 said...

you think they play aminu at small ball 4? you think he can bang around with len/williams? i think leonard will have to play at least 20 to 25 minutes but your right i doubt he does anything productive with them. i can see harkless at the 4 with aminu at the 5 crabbe 3 with lillard and cj. so that means the suns line up with uliss booker warren chriss and williams/dudley? what do you think

I’m not a Blazers fan nor do I watch their games. But I do think Aminu will get run tonight and he should be the small ball 4 and whoever they decide to run at Center. That’s why I think Aminu is a safe play at PF but not sure if he will be in the winning GPP lineup. The rest of the scenario you mentioned could happen too. Myers should play but I can see not doing much with his playing time.

• draggin49

@chronoxiong said...

I hope people play Myers Leonard and Vonleh tonight. They suck. If they were any good, Terry Stots would be playing them more mins. But they have always been stuck in timeshares or getting DNP-CD.

Anyways, I need to snap my 3 night losing streak. There aren’t many games today but there’s a lot tomorrow and I’m sure that’s because there are no NBA games on Monday due to the NCAA Title Game. So I have tonight and tomorrow to snap this losing skid. I’m torn on what to do at PG and SF.

Pg you have some guys in good spots ,lillard with no nurkic , although on dk he’s close to 10k
    Below him Payton/rondo/Rubio
    I may make 1 lillard lineup but for gpp I need a ceiling type game from him. I think I’d rather have the extra $ by playin someone below him and upgrade elsewhere
    SF butler is not cheap but probably one of your safer option. Wiggins price isn’t bad but it could be the Rubio/towns show.
    Warren is similar price to Wiggins, I’m not sure how well Portland is vs SF

• 7klub06

Who the center options for the main slate?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

The best option is a dude named Von-Meyers Leonard

• hcassidy

@7klub06 said...

I am playing BroLo and Vuc in my Utility position.

• 7klub06

@damionismyname said...

The best option is a dude named Von-Meyers Leonard

So those two hmmmm

• cleanslate

Devin Booker will make or break the slate on FD tonight. If he gets rested and it’s not announced until after lock, the tilt by everyone on here will be in full effect. I really wish that game wasn’t starting so late, he’s the ultimate gamble tonight and will probably be super high owned, so if you fade him and he ends up sitting that will be huge in GPPs.

• SwissCakes

@cleanslate said...

Devin Booker will make or break the slate on FD tonight. If he gets rested and it’s not announced until after lock, the tilt by everyone on here will be in full effect. I really wish that game wasn’t starting so late, he’s the ultimate gamble tonight and will probably be super high owned, so if you fade him and he ends up sitting that will be huge in GPPs.

Why would booker be rested tonight?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@SwissCakes said...

Why would booker be rested tonight?

he almost rested the other night

• Lawnboy88

How risky is it to fade McCollum and Towns on this slate with 50 lineups?

• cleanslate

He has a bum ankle and the Suns are tanking. He was rested 2 games ago and was questionable heading into his last game. He played the last game at home, but they are on the road again and the last game he rested he was on the road.

None of this means he is out, but he is certainly a risk.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@cleanslate said...

He has a bum ankle and the Suns are tanking. He was rested 2 games ago and was questionable heading into his last game. He played the last game at home, but they are on the road again and the last game he rested he was on the road.

None of this means he is out, but he is certainly a risk.

yeah made me diversify a bit more

• Syzltuth

GL everyone!

• AtomicCity42

GL tonight Fellas. Really think Aminu does well tonight.

• AtomicCity42

My sleeper for tonight was Derrick Jones Jr

• RobertoTomba

Booker is waaaay to expensive. Remember way back when he was under $6000 (a week ago)? The 91 point (FD) game caused an over-correction. He’s going against the best defense in the league against SGs. He might be worth playing against Houston tomorrow, but that’s about it at 8K.

• sanders_tj

So with the ORL BKN game with the closest spread in the main slate, and the highest implied points, where is the hidden value in the Nets? RHJ has hit 5x for several games in a row now so I’m locking him up. Anyone else from BKN?

• jadoninc

Butler is 40% owned in the dk 4pt play.

• RobertoTomba

@sanders_tj said...

So with the ORL BKN game with the closest spread in the main slate, and the highest implied points, where is the hidden value in the Nets? RHJ has hit 5x for several games in a row now so I’m locking him up. Anyone else from BKN?

I hate doing it, but I also have Lopez. He should do well, but he’s burned me twice lately. If it made sense for the rest of my lineup, I would have also had Lin.

I do have a few on the other side of the ball, however.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@zpa1989 said...

you think they play aminu at small ball 5? you think he can bang around with len/williams? i think leonard will have to play at least 20 to 25 minutes but your right i doubt he does anything productive with them. i can see harkless at the 4 with aminu at the 5 crabbe 3 with lillard and cj. so that means the suns line up with uliss booker warren chriss and williams/dudley? what do you think

its all about the price.

They are bad players. But for 3K on DK, you take Leonard, and you can have the 60 point studs you want. And if Leonard puts the full effort in, he’ll get you 25 fantasy points, thats over 8x.

The times I lose the most often, is because I overlook the “guy who sucks” who is minimum price. Not cuz of HIS performance, but because he opens up the chance to get more studs in the lineup.

• zpa1989

anyone think CJ dame and aminu all hit value on FD tonight in what will likely be a blowout? i feel like you have to fade on of those 3, and maybe leave some salary on the table.

• cleanslate

@RobertoTomba said...

Booker is waaaay to expensive. Remember way back when he was under $6000 (a week ago)? The 91 point (FD) game caused an over-correction. He’s going against the best defense in the league against SGs. He might be worth playing against Houston, but that’s about it at 8K.

I agree but raw points are all that will matter given the overall player pool and surplus of value on FD tonight, and it’s hard to see many SG’s outscoring Booker outside of CJ on FD tonight. Having to take 2 SG’s on that site on a night where only 2 SG’s have a realistic floor of 30+ points by necessity puts him in play, as you can make up for his lack of point per dollar value elsewhere. If he plays, my projections have him as a lock at the SG2 spot.

• superstars92

@zpa1989 said...

anyone think CJ dame and aminu all hit value on FD tonight in what will likely be a blowout? i feel like you have to fade on of those 3, and maybe leave some salary on the table.

Even if it’s a blowout, they will play into the 4th. Maybe not the entire 4th, but McCollum/Aminu play the rotation that starts the 4th, so I expect them to play at least 6-8 mins in the 4th…and that’s if it’s a blowout, which is like 20+ points and unlikely. Plus, they need to win this game, so Stotts isn’t going to rest anyone even if it’s a 20 point game heading into the 4th.

• iron_tactics

Nance with 4PF in the 3rd, Trob still not getting any minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).