• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 14.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -14.5 ) —- T: 224
    5:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 203
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12 ) at Minnesota ( -12 ) —- T: 209
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at Portland ( -12 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dmob84

Booker is expensive but i dont think hes that over priced…..the guy is playing 35-40 mins a night and chucking like crazy. Hard to say hes way over priced given his situation lately.

• IronMonkey415

T Rob experience is now over? He started out real strong too.

• RobertoTomba

Portland had a great thing going with Nurkic. Now I think they go back to what they did before (i.e. guard dominated play)

• sanders_tj

@RobertoTomba said...

I hate doing it, but I also have Lopez. He should do well, but he’s burned me twice lately. If it made sense for the rest of my lineup, I would have also had Lin.

I do have a few on the other side of the ball, however.

I agree that he should, but he’s burned me a few times for me to trust him. I figure that everyone and their mother will be piling onto the Magic players, so I’m trying to find value elsewhere. I am hoping Booker is rested or is limited and Warren goes off instead. In a three game slate, you gotta take risks to try and break away from the pack.

• achesley711

@IronMonkey415 said...

T Rob experience is now over? He started out real strong too.

He singlehandedly brought the Lakers back in to the game, they can’t have that with their current tank mode switch engaged.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Is rostering Booker too risky it’s a 10 oclock game and no late swap on FD?

• iron_tactics

@achesley711 said...

He singlehandedly brought the Lakers back in to the game, they can’t have that with their current tank mode switch engaged.

Think they left the switch on from last season, they’ve never really turned it off

• cleanslate

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

I’m using him quite a bit still, but if you run multiple lineups I would definitely hedge a few teams without him.

• hcassidy

Zipser for the win, although I went Paul and Jordan(no true C) and Walton’s lack of T-Rob playing time which kills me cause dude is straight up baller. When minutes he is a fantasy gold mine at over 2ftps per minute(when 10+)

• superstars92

@Ryazan said...

its all about the price.

They are bad players. But for 3K on DK, you take Leonard, and you can have the 60 point studs you want. And if Leonard puts the full effort in, he’ll get you 25 fantasy points, thats over 8x.

The times I lose the most often, is because I overlook the “guy who sucks” who is minimum price. Not cuz of HIS performance, but because he opens up the chance to get more studs in the lineup.

It depends on what you are looking for. If you want to win a tournament, Leonard getting just 5x isn’t enough unless you expect your studs to get like 7x+. If Leonard doesn’t get like 9x or something, you pretty much cannot win a tournament unless you have Westbrook or someone paired up with him and he gets like 8x.

Let’s just do tonight. Leonard is 3k. Say Towns is 10k (he’s a bit higher but the math is easier at 10k). If Leonard gets only 6x (which isn’t bad if you are just going for the multiplier), and your stud Towns gets 5x, you get 18 + 50 = 68 FP.

Meanwhile, if you choose like Aminu at 5k (he’s 4.9k, but let’s estimate), and like a player at 8k (McCollum, Rubio are around that), and they both only get 5.5x, you still get 27.5 + 44 = 71.5 FP > 68 FP.

If you want to choose min price players, they better get like 9x or something or there’s no point. Leonard isn’t that safe. He could easily play only 10 mins, the Blazers go small, and he gets like 3x, and you won’t win a tourney unless like Towns/Butler/Lillard go for like 8x or something.

• zpa1989

evan turner anyone with everyone all over harkless?

• superstars92

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

There’s no late swap on DK either, but I rostered Booker on plenty of my teams. There’s no risk imo. If he gets scratched, then that’s whatever, but the only risk is if he has a bad game shooting and gets only like 25 fp.

• frugal

I took a flier on Leonard. He’s averaging .85 FPPM on Yahoo and facing Phoenix who gives up 8% higher FPPM than league averages to C’s on the road. Not saying he’s necessarily a better pick than Aminu who should see extended minutes as well tonight, but at the min salary as long as he sees 15-20 it shouldn’t sink you tonight and the upside is huge if he sees 25 minutes or more.

• Conbon32

Who is a good value SG under 4k on FD?

• Ringthebell26

I’m taking a chance on Ben Mclemore but I suck at this forgot to reply @ cobon32

• Conbon32

I was thinking Crabbe, Mclemore, or Kilpatrick.

• aquasition

Entered the Monster on FD praying for a miracle

• IronMonkey415

D’Angelo is one sad SOB today.

• sanders_tj

Completely fading Booker in 20 lineups. 0_0

• Ringthebell26

@Conbon32 said...

I was thinking Crabbe, Mclemore, or Kilpatrick.

I went with Crabbe on DK Money I had left on FanDuel went with Mclemore

• iron_tactics

Is Mclemore really that enticing with afflalo and kilpatrick back now too? I feel like outside of Lopez/Lin/RHJ there’s no point rostering any one else from the Nets. Fading Booker in 20 lineups is gutsy

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Wasn’t Ingram on a minutes restriction?

• ml66

No Dong no cash.

• zpa1989

anyone rolling the dice on chriss tonight? i feel like no one will use him

• iron_tactics

Gonna 100% Dunn on the FD main slate, fuck it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).