NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST: San Antonio Spurs ( -14) at Flint Tropics ( 14) —- T: 248.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Minnesota ( 3.5 ) —- T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 218

Downtown Funky Stuff Malone free square for the day.

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• whothis

Please Lemon, No April fools joke/prank tonight, not expecting 40 again, but don’t troll us

• jayzee666

7 out 8 flakes for the REAPER last night . Wright was the only bad pick of mine. NEW record! Finishing strong!
    Lemon going to be chalk?? He is in all my LUs then. πŸ‹ and snowflake combo!!

• Benf15harp

• Kmasonbx

Good luck to all of us trying to figure out today’s slate. Bulls just seem to be flinging poo at this point, Bucks know they have the 1 seed locked up, Raptors know they have the 2 seed locked, Philly knows they have the 3 seed locked up, what incentive do these teams have to play anybody their full allotments of minutes? For the rest of the season the West teams seem to be safest bet as every team except the Clippers cares about their positioning.

• mbunner23

9 more slates to win another GPP. Wife wants to redo the kitchen, need that extra $$$.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

• jcotdl

this slate got me like

• Njsum1

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jcotdl said...

this slate got me like

Stack Knicks and Bulls and Booker and call it a day. Maybe.

• Njsum1

Does Devin Booker week continue? 40 minutes and 30 shots per night πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Does Devin Booker week continue? 40 minutes and 30 shots per night πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Against Cleveland with Ayton out? One would guess yes.

• dominicanpapi

Bucks favored by 2. Guessing Giannis at least sits, maybe one of Bledsoe/Middleton.

• tmarohl

@Kmasonbx said...

Good luck to all of us trying to figure out today’s slate. Bulls just seem to be flinging poo at this point, Bucks know they have the 1 seed locked up, Raptors know they have the 2 seed locked, Philly knows they have the 3 seed locked up, what incentive do these teams have to play anybody their full allotments of minutes? For the rest of the season the West teams seem to be safest bet as every team except the Clippers cares about their positioning.

I don’t agree that the Bucks have the one seed locked up. Huge tactical mistake in my opinion to play the JV yesterday in Atlanta. They should have put a lineup out to win that game cutting magic number to one. Now they have some work to do. If the Bucks would have won yesterday, they could have shut everyone down or played them very sparingly down the stretch, and then won that second game they needed next Sunday at home against Atlanta. Now they are going to have to at least split with Brooklyn, and beat Atlanta next Sunday. That little trick yesterday by not taking business in Atlanta gives Toronto something to play for probably for the remainder of this week. I’m quite confident if the Bucks win yesterday, Toronto shuts it down this week. Now they won’t.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Stack Knicks and Bulls and Booker and call it a day. Maybe.

Those were my initial builds. I think you can also throw some Brooklyn in there, and maybe some of the cheaper Bucks.

• Tajtrivedi

Blake out

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I don’t agree that the Bucks have the one seed locked up.

I don’t blame you as a fan of the Bucks for being hesitant to call it locked up and wanting them to seal it up, but you’ve been concerned about the Raptors catching them for a while and here we are 5 games left in the season and Raptors are still 3 games back like they have been forever. Neither team seems overly concerned with the other. Raptors are still always sitting guys too.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Bucks favored by 2. Guessing Giannis at least sits, maybe one of Bledsoe/Middleton.

I think they all play and they play hard. They need to win this game. Race gets very interesting if they lose tonight. Five games left. Brooklyn (tossup), Philly (loss), home against Brooklyn (tossup), Home against ATL (win), home against OKC – (Toss up)

Bucks need the win tonight badly if they want the ability to rest guys down the stretch. Those Brooklyn and ATL games next weekend are back to back. I don’t think they want to have to play everyone hard on that back to back.

Ideally, they will take care of business tonight. Then they can rest everyone against Philly and Brooklyn 2, take care of Atlanta Sunday, and rest last game of year against OKC.

As a Bucks fan, it would be nice if one of Orlando, or Brooklyn who are fighting for playoff positioning, could upset Toronto this week. It would make the Bucks path easier.

• NoLimits0

Start with Robinson at C, Bender at PF, and choose some high usage guards once ABC is out and Booker. Easy.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Start with Robinson at C, Bender at PF, and choose some high usage guards once ABC is out and Booker. Easy.

Middleton might not play, if the reason for scratching him was legit. I have a hard time seeing Giannis sitting this one out. Bucks need this one. Bucks owners also are from New York. I’m sure they will have about 100 associates there with them. Giannis will play.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

How about Kornet at PF?

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

How about Kornet at PF?

He’s probably not starting though. Bulls are starting 4 guards.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he will get under 20 FPs with limited playing time.

I prefer Bender at similar price.

• Pandamonious

@NoLimits0 said...

Yeah, that’s an interesting situation. You’d think their would be a PF somewhere worth giving a 10 day contract too. I wonder if they tried to get Wood at all or are kicking themselves for not doing so. Anyway, I wonder if Knicks will match and play small with Knox or Mario at PF or just not even worry about it since these games mean nothing and just keep throwing Kornet out there.

• NoLimits0

Phoenix has had a net offensive rating of around 50 points worse per 100 possessions with Booker off the court the last 3 games.

This is why you don’t bench Jimmer the last two. It would only be 20 points worse if Jimmer played.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say he will get under 20 FPs with limited playing time.

Does Holmes have PF eligibility? If so, that is where I would go if you don’t think Kornet will play much.

• newzreview

@NoLimits0 said...

I like Bolden too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).